Hey Sup Forums I'm not a goddamn Commie but I really like this hairstyle...

Hey Sup Forums I'm not a goddamn Commie but I really like this hairstyle. How do I ask my barber for this without showing her a picture of Stalin?

Just walk in and say "I want to look more like a faggot" and they'll set you up.

Just say i want to look like a gay faggot hipser. She'll know what to do.

LOL. just show your barber, you stpid fuck

>she
>barber

Faggot detected.

Blur the Stalin's face?

He doesn't even look like a gay faggot hipster though

how can you be a functioning male and have your hair cut by a girl...

Not many people know that's Stalin. Besides, if you were a commie you probably wouldn't be participating in free-trade.
It's really weird that your hairdresser is a girl.

soft fingers, user

SOFT FINGERS

I didn't know Stalin was mexican

Also, tits brushing shoulders. Cowtit hairdressers are nice.

Tell them it's your grandfather when he was young and that you want to surprise your grandmother who has Alzheimer's by recreating her first date with papa.

I'm sure your barber has no idea who Stalin is.

Show him the picture, unless he's a hardcore commie fag I doubt he'll know who he is

Dont forget to tell the hairdresser about the flowers and rape you have for granny!

Do normies even know what Stalin looks like?

First of all post a pic so I can see what you’re working with. It’ would be pretty easy to cut (it’s just shorter on the sides and back), but you probably don’t have hair thick or long enough for that style. Trust me, I made myself look like an idiot a couple times for failing to realize that my hair is worthlessly thin and straight. Your hair needs volume for the commie cut.
Also just show her the picture and tell her it’s your grandad or your an actor playing him. No one cares dude women have ientire instagrams of shit they show their stylists. Don’t go to great clips tho, pay at least $20.

Taking some cucked bitches opinion seriously now?

I don't have a picture but it is also terribly thin and straight. Isn't there a way I can make it thicker though?
Yeah I go to a place that's nice. Its like $27.

what

if any hairdresser can recognice young stalin from a picture, they are probably a commie. and they won't care to do the hair.
even if they recognice him and they are anti commies, you can just explain you liuke the hair.

just tell her its a pic of your bf

All these anons mad cuz there greasy buzz cut never got them laid not has a girl ever and I mean EVER said something along the lines of "I like your hair"

This.
Caring about your hair isn't gay, you're just a virgin loser with either a buzz cut or having it just grow straight down

Honestly bud, no. Like, if someone could drop a dime on your head from a few feet up, and you could feel it hit your scalp... then your hair is too thin for this.
Like you can bring in the pic and get the cut but she’ll probably say it’s not going to turn out like the pic. Might still look good. Kinda depends on shape of your head. If you pay fucking 30 tho just go there and be like hey bitch ill tip you super good just make my shit look decent. Most of them especially the mexican ones have a good eye will give you something that looks good on you.
Just enjoy your hair while you got it and hope you can grow a good beard before you go bald.