Why does this video of a little girl have 150,781,785 views?

Why does this video of a little girl have 150,781,785 views?
youtube.com/watch?v=zTFB5FqW4KQ
That’s more than every adult male in America. Three times the population of Spain.

1 in every 23 men on planet earth.

I just can’t figure out the appeal. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

fastcompany.com/40492370/creepy-disney-knockoff-videos-are-saturating-kids-youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=WKH3J2QpKe0
youtube.com/watch?v=xK_7FDcMfwE
youtube.com/watch?v=cVblntfdzMo
youtube.com/watch?v=B6A3sG0Bt_M
youtube.com/watch?v=DLkFoQvwVaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a bratty little shit. Who would watch this stupid video?

Literally all men in the known universe apparently. 1 in 23 on earth is fucking insane. When you consider how unlikely it is that people would have stumbled across this vid, it becomes clear that we’re lying to ourselves about something.

How do you know it wasnt the same 1 million men watching it 150 times each? And presumably jacking off in the process?

Brats are fucking hot. Spoiled little virgin princesses cry and struggle more.

>Have all woman dad issues?

It probably is, but so what? 150,000,000 views and you don’t think it’s telling us something?
Check out their channel. Little girls doing stupid little girl crap, and a fuckhuge portion of the planet is watching.

Learn2data

it's one of those kid shows user, the kinds that target young kids who's parents put youtube on the phones to keep them shut. Not pedos.

little fucks end up finding these videos and rank up the hits. See this for instance:
fastcompany.com/40492370/creepy-disney-knockoff-videos-are-saturating-kids-youtube

>no fucks were given that day

All right I give up. People only go on youtube to watch little girls do all kinds of stupid crap, and their parents literally pimp them out for those youtube videos and make a killing in the process.

So, why did they feel this was a good thing to do?

Ok, glad we’ve reached an agreement.
Millions of dollars flow through that YouTube account. If I had a daughter she’d be practicing for her audition now

>it becomes clear that we’re lying to ourselves about something.
ah I see, pedo propaganda, gotcha

the loli thread is that way sickfuck

Sounds plausible.

money from ad revenue of course, same for all youtube videos.

>sick
*normal
Fix’d.
Unless you’re one of those oh-so-common guys who prefers girls not to be tight, pert and nubile.

i doubt they'd make millions of dollars. And thank the lord you don't have a daughter to pimp out for stupid videos of her demanding donuts. I truly don't know how men can jack off to a girl in a tiara demanding donuts....

Is ignoring problems working? Why do they watch it?

that's an entire "network" of youtube sites. the better question is who the fuck makes the music for them or wherever it comes from. they make a fucking ton of stupid videos and it's actually a global thing with the "seven" channels. they have an enormous fanbase of tween girls.

i noticed them because gymnast girls turn me on and one olympics season i turned to youtube instead of usenet for historical olympics footage.

Why'd you insult them for giving a possible reason?

>don’t know how...
Hm, I’ll do some field testing for research purposes. Brb

Surely there are better things to jack off to.

jesus fuck you dumbasses, there are a trillion of kids on youtube watching that shit

>20 replies, 8 posters
your samefagging isn't convincing anyone pedo

fuck off. do some good in society before tyrone rapes your faggot ass in prison. may be kill yourself.

already pointed it out to OP. he's just a pedo trying to feel normal

Should be, you're right. But you told the poster thank God "they", the poster, doesn't have a daughter. Why?

This. Bothers me.

Probably most of the views come from stupid brats like her.

Yup, that's right.

Sigh. Another one. Approaching tens of millions of views, yet it’s just a video of an extremely good looking girl in bed and in her tiny school uniform.
youtube.com/watch?v=WKH3J2QpKe0
Will the mystery never be solved?

TENS of millions? Baffling.

What, are you just here to gain them more ad revenue?

It's probably a fuck ton of kid viewers. More kids lurk on YouTube than adults and a fuck ton of them have fake adult profiles.

Did you watch? Not OP, but I didn't. OP explained what it was about.

Fuck, you caught me. Now they have another 30 views to add to their 150,000,000

Why?

google fakes the viewcount you fucking retard

Nope.

Hey, views are views. Keep your sass faggot.

That's funny.

random question
how old are you OP
what do you do for a living
it's intriguing to observe a deluded fuck like you

Then do you think it's troubling?

Of all the gold on Youtube why in fuck does this have so many views??

Honestly I dont think any pedos would waste time watching this garbage I really think the majority is just other kids watching this or it must of gone fucking "viral" or some shit on Facebook at some stage.

I asked you why kids create adult profiles and you ask me who I am? Prioritize.

All their videos get millions of views. All feature underage girls. It’s just too complicated to comprehend.

Why do I watch such crap once in a while?

When I got the blues about not having a family and never having kids, I watch vids like that.

And then I'm happy that I don't have any brats who screw up my day all the time.

Interesting what people think is shareworthy.

I actually pity you a little bit, not that you deserve it.

FUCKING BAFFLED RIGHT HYARR

Interesting. Thanks for being honest.

ITT: the fapping, those in denial, and jelly hambeasts who wasted their youth.

Life Through The Eyes of a Doll

I didn't ask for your pity, only why do kids create fake profiles.

That's a LOT of views

judging by the post to poster ratio it's more like ITT: OP shilling and samefagging hard

FUCKING OP, THERE IS A POST COUNT
IT'S OBVIOUS YOU'RE SAMEFAGGING
FUCKING STOP

I’m not you dipshit. There are 54 replies from 15 anons.

I'm not OP, but I understand your feeling.

Don't care

It's hard to think people watch that.

Obviously, why don't you?

All things considered, if it was legal, would you rather suck a 15yo’s cunt or a 50yo’s?
Oh wow, I bet this will yield a lot of honest results.

Remind me, those who pretend to prefer older girls - who’s a good example of a girl who was uglier when younger?
For every 1 girl I can mention who was more attractive in her youth, how many can you name who are more alluring upon getting old, normally if they can afford it incidentally, having plastic surgery to reclaim their youthful looks?

I also applaud your honesty.

Because dicks? Men are attracted to younger girls, I just understand the fact and move along. As long as I'm not seeing em get violated or hurt, why should it matter?

Damn, you killed em.

Good point. Keep making good points.

Here's a question, why are we afraid to ask?

Fucking this.

Genetically engineered loli catgirls that stop physically aging at a chosen point should have already been invented. Then maybe we'd have world peace if it please ya.

>why does this have so many views over the course of 3 years on a channel with several million subscribers?

You might as well be asking why any other YouTube reality show has millions of views.

That is fair.

If it exists, I'll try to let you know.

Great point!
So I went to IMDb to find out what the most popular reality shows are of all time. Turns out it’s ‘I’m a celebrity get me out of here’, yet by some incomprehensible anomaly, even their most viewed vid on YouTube only has 3 million views.
youtube.com/watch?v=xK_7FDcMfwE
Positively perplexing, how I wonder what on earth could be the hidden reason

What's the expression, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Learned2data

So you're saying this show that most people don't care about has top billing?

I’m saying that IMDB says so.
Post a reality tv show link which has more than 150mil views. In fact post one which even comes close. I’ll wait

You know that ain't possible, silly.

this fucking thread. clicked around elsewhere and dared to come back.

well, Sup Forums isn't dead, at least you creeps are still on. makes shit a little more interesting

kys op

So quick to violence...

Well quite. Wonder why.
You’re the weirdo here bruh.

Isn't it annoying that every thread is a sex thread on Sup Forums today? I remember discussions like this on the old Sup Forums, too.

I also remember people being creative. Why is creativity so looked down on?

What a wonderful world.

7 million subs is why dumb fuck

Why so many subs?

So why does it have 7 million subs you cripplingly dopey halfwit?
Make all the pathetic excuses you like. Little grils are hot as fuck and the entire world secretly knows it.

At least 7 milli thought that. That's a metric fuckton of people!

youtube.com/watch?v=cVblntfdzMo
>117,000,000 views.

youtube.com/watch?v=B6A3sG0Bt_M
>106,000,000 views

youtube.com/watch?v=DLkFoQvwVaU
>97,000,000 views

People in denial right now sound like some kind of retarded 50’s housewife. Embarrassing.

This has been fun, gotta go. Good luck, with your intentions and all.

Lol, I was trying to leave!

ITT

OP thinks only grown men watch youtube videos

Pretty sure those numbers are wrong, you tell your self...

Dude those thumbnails look terrifying. If you’re about to get this shiz 404’d you’re a cunt.

I don't think they said that...

Terrifying

As a pedo, I would honestly beat the shit outta that uneducated cunt.

Holy shit. some people I swear. I like to spoil my girl, but this, this is not a well behaved imp.

Are they ok with that?

ok with what user?

But that’s hot as hell. Brat princesses are soul-destroyingly delicious. They by definition think they’re superior, so breaking them down and humiliating them is all the more satisfying.

You said beat off to them, and she's an uneducated cunt. Are they ok with you jerk to them, and is she ok with being uneducated? Not judging, just wondering.