I want to invest 1000 bucks in cryptoshit. Thought about eth. Is that a good idea? Also, how do I do it...

I want to invest 1000 bucks in cryptoshit. Thought about eth. Is that a good idea? Also, how do I do it? And after purchasing it, I get a data right? Something I have to take care of and if it gets deleted or lost, I loose the money, right? Can I simply copy that data then?
Also experiences with eth thread

Other urls found in this thread:

platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff26121&utm_content=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Invest in XMR, got a fantastic upwards trend, looking to boost up over the next few months

Quite a new currency. I thought about looking for new currencies and buy them, when they're at 0-1 dollars. Seeing these kind of tremendous increases make my dick hard. 100 XMRs in July would have cost a little more than 100 dollars and would be worth more than 150k now. Crazy shit

redcoin

You think it will rise?

I opt in on all new cryptos with a $200 investment. An amount of money I feel I can afford to lose.
Etherium is a concern because of their recent fuck up accidentally deleting millions. But things like that seemingly go with the territory.
Bitcoin will still go up in price. As remember many normies still haven't heard of it or understand it and will want it. So there's money to be made for someone buying it now.
Secret is to get in on one before they list. For anyone who has missed out but want in on a crypto currency.
JSEcoin has recently launched. If you open an account, confirm email they will automatically start you off with a deposit of 0.12 JSEcoin.
You can sit on it and forget about it, don't even have to purchase any. Follow the link it'll take you to their page, no gimmick, you receive no spam. if you opt in you will be one of the initial investors for this crypto currency.

platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff26121&utm_content=

Will look into, has the horse bolted though? Is it even worth XMR now?

Did you buy any of those?

Yes I have. I got in on the initial offer where they gift you a starting amount, then just threw in some money myself. They won't start trading until the New Year, final date not yet set. I see them as a good lead in for someone new to cryptos, who doesn't want to use any of their own money. Is good just to get a feel of what having a crypto currency account is like.

Okey, I was wondering why there is no course, so trading starts next year, eh? But how so I buy them then? I don't want to mine, since it is said that electricity costs are higher than profits. I'm quite new into this topic and want to keep it simple buy merely investing a few bucks maybe 100,200 into it and lurk

I envision our our overlords are planning something to crush the idea of the masses using alternative currencies.

A lot of wealthy people are already scared shitless that their hard scammed wealth could become meaningless.

For that reason I don't have a lot of faith in crypto. I imagine they're cooking up something already along the lines of " tough new laws to regulate rogue currency traders destabilizing economy.."

>a data
Sorry bud, not possible, data is a plural so you'd have to get yourself a datum.

buy XRP, buy IOTA till end of year

btc is too far now to make a profit and if you really want eth, you should buy it asap, at least 1-2

xmr also good if you do it fast

you have to use a digital wallet to store crypto (an app, web page, win soft, etc). i persoanlly keep mine in an iOS app or in an excganhe service (kraken, bitfinex) if i can't find a wallet i like to support it

not all currency are suported by wallets

the ideea is you'll have to use more services to get it done.

free advice, start with Ripple, fuckin fast! it will go over 100$ in a few months ;)

Some cryptos you can purchase directly but some you will have to download an app, wallet or opening an account with a trader.
IMO the ones were you deal directly with the currency, JSEcoin included. Are better if its ease of handling you want, not having to deal with a trading firm that might delay payment of take a cut of profit for instance. If you want to invest your own money into this or any other crypto that you deal with directly, without having to go through a 3rd party, PayPal is usually the way to go to set up transfer to them. And of course when you decide to sell, receive the funds back into your PayPal.
Monero, xmr, zcash are all worth looking into as well. Not trying to steer you in any direction, or shill one over the other. My suggestion though, would be to hedge your bets and spread it between a couple Cryptos. BUT, its only a suggestion, and some people would argue otherwise. Its best you get as much info as possible and make up your own mind. Beware though, mainstream media is full of shitty articles where the righter truly has no understanding or just wants to get people scared.

Thank you for the advice. I'll look into these. I guess I'm going to invest 100-200 in 2 or 3 currencies. I'll also check for new currencies, they are very cheap at the beginning and if one is lucky, they rise and allow to make high profits. That's the impression I got, no idea if it is really like that

You seem to understand it better than most. Many people only know about bitcoin, not realising there are many others out there.
And yes, always better to get in prior to launch or when one is very new. That's usually when great gains can be made. However, for every one that takes off, another dies and fizzles out. Its volatile, you need to feel comfortable with what you are doing.
Either way we all know its highly speculative. But with a relatively small investment, their is the potential to do incredibly well.
If I had to suggest one, JSEcoin is easiest just to 'play with' and get a feel for 'owning' a stake. Plus mining jse is easy to do and addictive, you can potentially earn that way as well.
Good luck user.

Thank you user, I'll give it a try.

go to r/monero, learn your shit, privacy and fungibility as essential properites of money, anything else is snake oil.

I've been interested in monero too. But still unsure. Its all a lottery isn't it?

All the best mate.

It's a bubble. Eventually everyone will realize that a few bits isn't really worth thousands of dollars and
*POP*

Partly true.
This is why you keep an eye on your investment and turn it into cash before everyone else. Don't be greedy, agree on an amount that you are happy to cash in on.