Sup Forums I'm scared out of my mind and completely lost...

Sup Forums I'm scared out of my mind and completely lost. I keep trying to use my GPS on my phone to find my way home but it keeps rerouting, like it can't find my current location. I'm thinking about just pulling over to the side of the road, locking my doors and just going to sleep for the night.what should I do?

And the fog just started to roll in as well

Find a street sign and look up an old-fashioned map.

Are you retarded?

Have you tried turning it off and on again? Just kidding, you're fucked bruv

Yes

Hey guys there's this weird guy who keeps shouting at his obviously turned-off gps to 'PHONE HOME FAGGOT' and bashing it with his girly fists while driving erratically. He's all over the road - he just pulled over and it looks like he is jacking off to weird gay shit, can't tell from my car window, should I call the cops on him?

Dude they are coming for you.. Ayyyyyyyyy

You see that guy with the knife poking out from behind the tree? Okay, you're gonna want to let him in the car. He might stab you a few times but that's just part if the process. If he decides to fuck your ass, just let it happen. You might not make it back to YOUR home but just know you now have a new home in both his heart, and in the shallow grave in the woods nearby.

wtf I don't see the guy behind the tree

Don't worry. The important thing is that he sees you.

wait I'm not OP though

OP dont be such a fag

Find cross roads to pin point the old school way on a map. Or find a rest stop and chill there for a bit until you calm down

You're not lost.
You found your true home. In our hearts.

so you have a phone, internet connection, access to a map and can't find your way?

OP is gonna die

Stop trying to create a new creepypasta fuckboi take that shit to /x

There's only one thing to do - get out of the car and start masturbating.

this. find a street sign and use your gps as a map. don't be a girl and get lost.

OP give me a nearest street sign or location / landmarks we can google so we can walk you through this, calm down and take it slow. If you need to sleep, make sure you lock all the doors.

Are you retarded? Just drive on a highway in right direction and Exit it at right place

You say it jokingly but That's not a bad idea actually, nobodies really going to fuck with the guy with an 8 inch hardon in his hand