Creepsleeping thread

Creep\sleeping thread

Poast moar

Hid a cam across from toilet. Looked at footage. She sat on the toilet and just mom's of stared into the air, then suddenly she looked directly at the camera for a while then looked somewhere else. Was kind of worried for a while, but I guess it's normal to just look in random directions if you're in the bathroom. Damn man. My heart was pounding through my chest though.

Randomly not mom's

Whoops, kind of, not randomly

Love videos, got any more?

So, one day my mother woke from her drunken coma when I was doing the last pumps of my orgasm into her. Next morning she asked me "Did you fuck me last night." I told her "Sorry, I usually only fuck you when you are too drunk to wake up, which is a LOT." So... she quit drinking...

Pics?

And webm. You must have some

this one had a hot story. please tell and post more.
general sleep creep/rape bump

Had wife's friend over for cocktails, wife went to bed while we stayed up a little longer. When time to go to bed cause sun is getting back up, i send her up first and start to put glasses etc in dishwasher. After some time i want to sleep and walk past guestroom - she didn't close the door so see this lovely sight

more?

Sister

dont know how you didnt at least finger her if not fuck her like that. she probly wanted it to happen

Wish I did. That's why I lurk on threads like these. Nostalgia.

GF. Got plenty more

Go for it, mate

Lipslips are nice

oc

Oh my. Green text story user please. More detail if you must

Please continue

Thiick. Anything more "in depth"?

Anything with boobs and face?

This was ment for

please do, she's got a real good body

she was 15 at the time

wonderful
please tits

Wait... you want me to give details about how I abused my mother when she was a drunk? She was addicted to booze, I was addicted to using her drunken coma body. Our AA meetings were awkward. Or, you want to hear the pre-recovery stuff? I thought this was a viewing pics thread. lol

do continue
bobz ?

i love her soft hair and her skin tone
go on please

thx, maybe some pix where we can see it better ?

Only small tits

cute little panties
and god tier buttcheeks

that's what I love
thx mate

Face?

More????

Nice, dontcha just love the summer

sister lol

>sister lol
>lol
mfw

Yeah sure the pre-recovery stuff that sounds interesting

But i dont mind the extra deets on how u abused ur mom. Yeah this is a pics thread but since you dont have any why not share the deets

Pic very related

When I was really young, my mother became a fall-down drunk after my dad ran off with someone. Mom got a great divorce deal, not really having to work. For about a year, (I was still relatively small), I would struggle to take her to her room when she passed out elsewhere. One day, I saw she didn't have her panties. She usually wore just an oversized shirt and panties. I went looking for them, rug friction took them off when I was dragging her. When I went back to her room, I was about to put her panties on, but I instead, out of curiosity, played with her exposed pussy. She didn't react at all. I pulled up her shirt and played with her boobs, dead to the world. I spent almost an hour fondling her. I jerked it into a tissue, put her panties on, and went to bed. Things escalated from there.

dont stop - also pics ?

Oml moar

He didnt get any unfortunetly. Only story time :(

hnnngggg moar

Yeah, I came here for pics others post - nostalgia.

I got bolder as time went on over the next few months, mostly jerking it after molesting her. I tried fucking her, but no luck with the dry passed-out pussy. I did figure out that jerking it into her pussy lubed it up, then molest her until I got ready again, I could fuck her. Yep, loss of virginity was at 12 years old via mommy rape.

Gf in lingerie

God damn user. Whats your relationship with her now? Do you guys see each other often? Also how old were you when she found out?

I noticed Mom started taking pills. I asked her about it. She said that when she takes too much medicine, she has company she does not remember. Even at 12, I figured out that she thought she was getting hammered and taking people home... and she had no idea it was me. Bravery +4 levels up.

So hot moar

beautiful

moar of her sleeping please, i don't care about face

Our relationship is... odd. We never discuss what we did pre-recovery except in old references in AA and AlAnon meetings.
I started studying her closely, learning the maximum times I can do stuff with her. I explored her secret compartments to her nightstand. I found love lube. No need to jerk it to lube her up. Sometimes that orgasm was all I could do for the night, now all orgasms are in her. I even did her butt a few times. Not my cup of tea. For a few years, she was Mom when sober, sex doll when drunken coma. I couldn't get enough.

please continue she has lovely pussy

One of these days she's going to get pregnant, you fucking idiot.

thx, she's real hot imo
please moar i'm dick in hand for her

This is what HAS happened, not what IS happening. We are in recovery and this is a past issue. I found out later those pills she began to take were birth control anyway.
One day when I was doing my thing, she woke up when I was pumping the last of my orgasm into her. Feeling natural by then, I didn't care. I pulled out and put her panties back on as she passed back out. Next morning, she asked me "Did you fuck me last night." I told her "Sorry. I only fuck you when I'm sure you won't wake up, which is a LOT." She started curbing her drinking.