What is stopping you from killing yourself Sup Forums?

What is stopping you from killing yourself Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6OefsJfntuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm afraid of dying

youtube.com/watch?v=6OefsJfntuo
music like this

Spite. If I do it, everyone and everything that makes me want to do it wins. I cannot let them win. Every breath I take is a middle finger to all that.

Family mostly, they'd miss me, I don't want to cause them pain.

pussy

this
and if I do it my gf probably will too

have to get up for work in a lil bit

Because I enjoy life, unlike some of you depressed fucks

Honestly Idk.

I'd upset maybe 3 people

Loving life and being successful, ill raise you two pizzas.

Me too

im a pussy

Hope that things will get better.

Since they can't get much worse, I don't feel too stupid for being optimistic.

Because I'm too sexy to die.

Because my wife would follow me and I have 3 cats that I never want to see the inside of a cage

Well life is tough OP, but what keeps me going is the thought "why not live since you'll die"

>should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?
-Allegedly Camus.
The coffee is more rewarding because in many ways, existence is absurd. It has meaning because we give it meaning if we're existentialists but at the same time we'll take it away as nihilists making the affair all so ridiculous. So why kill myself and end my rotting existence when I can look for another self-reward? Coffee is tasty and charges my batteries, which is more rewarding. So what if life is shitty? There's always gonna be shit but there's good in between and in one way or another you get to make a third option if you don't like two.

Fucking domino's pleb

got family to take care of.
mom who had a stroke, grandma who has alzheimers, and uncle who is an alcoholic

im fucked when i get older and have nobody to take care of me

>This Kills the Thread

il see ur 2 and raise 1

myself

I still got shit on my bucket list

just throw it out and start a new one.

i forgot to add and the people who love me... parents... brother sister.. thats about it to be honest. but myself as well. i think nature, life itself is so intricate/interesting/beautiful/absurd and more... sometimes it is just so confusing that is simply amazing... how everything flows with everything else, even humans, but most do not realize they flow in this river that we call life..

life is beautiful

sauce?

Family that's it.

I don't want to end it before I experience more

Dad has cancer, if i kill myself he would die shortly

Are you me?

Every breath I take, I take away from other assholes.

Stay strong user.

Relatively happy with my life.

Ignorance and distraction are bliss.

My boyfriend.

Literally the only thing keeping me alive. He is my only family, and I never knew what real love was until I met him.

I went 32 years without knowing what love is

this. the second my parents die, i'm free to kill myself with a clear conscience.

1: Family and friends, I stay in contact to stop myself
2: I've got a dog I want to give a good full life
3: I know most people suck, and though I might just be a narcissistic asshole, I know I'm better genetically
4: I've got strong feelings towards raising my own children someday
5: I really want to help the world

I'm definitely depressed daily, but I've found reasons that give me a will to not become an hero. Thanks bros, you've helped

Fapping and vidya. My god, there's no greater pleasure on this earth than fapping to a woman with a gigantic fat ass. I'm starting to lose my sex drive though so I'm getting bored and depressed.

Luckily for me my parents are already dead to me. I'm probably going to do it this week.

Where'd you two meet?

Go out, do some stupid shit. Make yourself laugh.

I just don't feel like dying atm, never would've thought that day would come a few years ago. It'll happen soon enough though.

You're getting depressed. Pick yourself up, or you'll want to kill yourself..

I'll pass.

My mom

We knew of eachother online.

Then one day on the way home from work, he sat directly across from me on the train. I was playing pokemon, so I was oblivious to him being there. I had headphones on too. Later that night online he asked me if I was on the train, wearing the specific hat I was, playing a handheld. I said yeah. He said I was cute and he would love to meet. So we did.

2 years in february.

I already do want to kill myself. I'm just a huge fucking pussy.

That's actually really cute. Glad you have that user. Treasure that shit.

It's quite different for me, as shitty as life can be I'm more afraid of not doing anything meaningful for myself before I die.

Do you guys ever wonder why we all haven't killed ourselves yet? Nuclear war could break out literally any day now. I don't know about you but I don't feel like dying from radiation poisoning. Mankind is living on borrowed time.

You'd rather kill yourself before you had a little fun? It's what saved me, personally

Vidya and fapping will kill you, in the worst way. I almost died, it's horrible
Find another way, I know dying in a shuttle different country would be better

My mother would be crushed.

nothing, once I see my university grades I'm gonna throw myself off the harbor bridge

>I almost died

care to elaborate?

That's exactly how I feel!

I do treasure him. He has picked me up and carried me through some dark shit. From cutting ties with my parents, to losing my job because of a spinal condition I never knew I had, i ran out of weed today and he wanted to help me buy some but I convinced him our money was better spent on food, ha. He cares about me deeply and I care about him the same.

I am not afraid of dying
I am afraid it will hurt

Damn user. That's what most people would kill for. I hope you two are happy together and things get easier for both of you

Nah, I'm a creature of pleasure. I know nothing else will make me happy. I could get a normal job and move out but that will just make me way more miserable then I already am. I can at least cover up the pain through food and booze.

Maybe you are me AND I am you. You also find a way to feed your dark sense of humor to make all this shit funny too?

Honestly...I would of put that cat outside after that till it understood not to fucking lay on the pizza.

I wish to die everyday,but not by my hands. I really hope in some crazy bastard showing up and kill me with a gun or a sudden hearth attack. (this one is slightly to happend cuz i have a regular diet/healthy eating life style)

I really wish i had the ecourage to kill my self just like my best friend did some months ago,but i don't know what lies beyhond this life (if theres afterlife reincarnation or if our mind/toughs still remain on the hearth),i really do not want to discover that.

For now,im a 24yo unmotivated to do anything in the shitty country i live,waiting to have a job opportunity or the death to take me away. Wich one happend first i really dont care. I just wish that for 1 time only,things would go in the right direction,but i guess that too much to ask

>my life doesnt suck

Why are these people even on Sup Forums

Thankyou, user. We're getting by, and once my head and back is sorted I plan on jumping back into the workforce. I won't be able to do blue collar work though, but anything is good.

We have big dreams to achieve.

love

Your country's armed forces have got you covered!

I hope you recover.. I was the same way for years

I stopped taking care of myself. Lost tons of weight due to excessive drinking and forgetting to eat, took far too many risks, such as going for long drives while fucked up, I would have anonymous sex from Craigslist, ignored all family and friends for three years, took a lot of weird drugs in high doses to see what would happen because I didn't care.

At one point, I decided that I was going to die, and figured I'll die having fun. I'm still depressed, but at least I'm having fun

Because I need to kill the jews.

I want to murder everyone that bullied me in high school. I probably won't do it but the thought of seeing them suffer keeps me going. I stalk them on facebook and gain pleasure whenever something goes wrong with them.

Sounds way better than me. I'm a fat ugly manlet so getting laid on craigslist is beyond me. I just sort of spend my days watching youtube, playing vidya, and getting black out drunk.

The issue is I don't find anything "fun" anymore. So there is no point.

Inoperable cancer. I've got 8 months, no point to leave early. I own a gun, when I get too sick I'm just gonna an hero myself after taking all my pain killers, and smoking all my weed

My parents,and the internet.

already tried to kill myself by jumping into the sea from a high distance(like relay high). spent 3 months in hospital and now i'v got to give this life thing another go.. although i'm struggling to find the motivation

Nothing is fun until you make it fun, that's something that took me a while to learn

I was a neet for five years before I fixed myself. Absolutely useless, but I just started doing shit to spite others that I hated, and it brought me back to life. Do something, user, I beg you. Find a reason, no matter what it is. Need to kill a baby without being caught? Work towards it man

>The issue is I don't find anything "fun" anymore. So there is no point.
I know that feel. I can't get more than a few pages into books I know I should love, and can't get myself to watch shows I know I should enjoy. So instead I find myself wasting away watching youtube videos while browsing Sup Forums.
My last job interview went well though, I think, so hopefully I'll have something to get me outside of the house and keep me from here. The less time I spend procrastinating on these boards the sooner I'll get out of this rut.

Just keep on trucking. Try to remember what fun felt like. Even if you can't have it now know that you'll have it again eventually, whether it's with something brand new or with something you used to have fun with.

Nah, i'm way too far gone dude. I've dropped out of school at grade ten and have a eight year gap in my resume. What am I supposed to say if I get a job? "Oh, I was just fapping to anime girls for the past eight years while playing Runescape and eating pizza"

I think that suicide isnt logic. If you kill yourself, it's because you considere that you have nothing to lose. Like nothing matter and you can destroy everything. So ... if nothing matter and you have nothing to lose, why not try to change evrything and enjoy the life like you want to enjoy it ; traveling, taking drug, living in the wood, try to become a musician or a dancer idk ..
Sorry for my bad english

Too much shit to do still; you should feel the same way.
Think about it in terms of cats. What cat ever gave up?
I once had a cat who kicked it casually in sub zero temps....
Not really depending on me; not really worrying about life either.
That shit impressed me. The sun was enough. Had enough to eat.
Don't really need to be pet, but good to see you. See you tomorrow.

Goddamn man...I feel like I need to man up...

Is that Lara Croft?

Jesus, sounds like fucking me. Say you were depressed, have a smile on your face and you're getting better now and still working on it. You'll get the job.

Don't worry anyways.. they just care that you act happy while you're there, they'll pay you for it

Not really, if I want a respectable job then I need to have done SOMETHING all of this time. I don't want to work at McDonalds forever.

I got family who all fucking hates me, I have literally no friends, I don't have a job, living at home, I've atcually tried to kill myself 2 times by overdose but neither time worked and just left me feeling shitty for a week. My life has hit an all time low yesterday as my parents literally took away everything I do (i.e my pc, phone) and they fucking called the cops on me just for standing up for what I believe is right, my parents literally broke into my room somehow when my door was locked and I was sleeping and took everything, so I got on my bike and biked 40 miles along the beach just thinking of how I'm going to kill myself without any cash or anything, and here I am today. I keep tying to push myself further from suicide but it's starting to seem like the best option for all of my problems. Anyway thats my go, best of luck to all of you still contemplating or otherwise, ill be here for a little while if anyone wants to talk

McDonald's is something, guy. I started as a cashier at taco bell and was fired from even that shit after four months. Five years later now I make $25 an hour doing a job I enjoy doing. I was lucky in getting that job, but I assure you man, I only got lucky because I put myself in the place to get lucky fifty different times before hand.

Just do it, you're going to be depressed whether you do or you don't. At least be depressed and successful

only memes :( i got nothing to live for except of memes...

Do you know what depression is?

If you're implying I'm an ass that doesn't have it, fuck off man. It's been over a decade since I've been happy and I've stopped myself from the suicide attempts, I'm improving

I need to feed my cat.

You're a good man. My dog needs to be fed and loved too

My girlfriend

Not much, just friends and videogames now

Both are slowly slipping out of my life

I don't think she will user, she can finally be free

the will to live

Fuck off, you're lying. We are all worth life. This coming from a guy who lost everything and spent three years useless

Well why people are opening the Christmas gifts this year why don't you open your wrists?

Had a friend from high school kill himself. My immediate response was "what a fucking moron". I don't want people to remember me as a stupid piece of shit.

So, any of you anons believe in an afterlife?
Something better, free from suffering

Cause God would be sad if I did.