Even Draymond Green thinks Steph is a light skin Uncle Tom

sports.yahoo.com/news/draymond-green-steph-curry-light-skinned-players-want-make-soft-162527235.html

Holy fuck lol

It's now KD's team. Finally the age of millennial meme ball is dying

Other urls found in this thread:

hotnewhiphop.com/lebron-james-russell-westbrook-others-reportedly-dislike-steph-curry-news.31197.html?
youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't Westbrook technically lightskin?

is this, dare i say it, racist?

so fake im not even looking

He grew up in the hood with a low income

Stephanie's dad made $42.8 million in his career

The fuck steph knows about struggle and how life really is? He's pretty much a fucking white guy at this point

>da white man holds us down

And yet had enough sense and work ethic to become a national phenom. While you're just sitting on your easy boy watching life go by.

This must be bait

>work ethic

Easy to get when your dad is an NBA player, have access to the best gyms in the country, and not have to fight tooth and nail for everything you got

Compare that to LeBron who grew up with a single mom.

No wonder the NBA hates Steph. The only people who like this fuck are his teammates and non-black NBA fans

It's a real story on Yahoo though

People like you are fucking cancer

You're not black so you don't get it

I'm glad it's finally come out about how much other NBA players hate him though

I get what you're saying, but really all that matter is what happens on the court

Okay retard keep blaming whitey for everything

Black people have always been racist. You know how Sup Forums is always bitching about white women hooking up with black men? Imagine if society gave them a free pass to do that in public, irl. That's how black women act in real life, about "white bitches stealing 'our' men". When my (white) mom started dating my (black) dad, she got harassed and bullied so badly by black nurses that she had to quit her job.

Blacks are just as racist as whites, they just get a pass because of things that happened long before most people were born.

I don't get why NBA players are doing their hardest to try to push Curry out. What about him makes them so mad?

>you're not truly black unless you grew up in the hood and gangbanged with a crackhead single mom

this is what black people actually believe, which is why their culture is actually fucked beyond redemption and why it is the black community and not white people who are keeping blacks in poverty

stop glorifying that shit you dumb nigs

who cares about struggle? shut up and play basketball, if you're good you're good

classic black on black racism. People down in the projects want to keep successful blacks down and continue the culture of poverty and failure. Poor blacks are the biggest haters around.

The article has nothing to do with race, idiot.

it's about him being soft because of his style of play. And I tend to agree. He is soft and has no inside presence and no game in the paint

That's why no one glorifies this chucker.

This. Wasn't it Barkley who admitted it was blacks keeping themselves down because being successful was seen as being "white"?

Why does this white boy on Sup Forums keep making these threads hating on Curry? It's obvious that you're white since black people love Curry. Post some proof that you're black or shut the fuck up.

Yep.

"We as black people are never going to be successful, not because of you white people, but because of other black people. When you are black, you have to deal with so much crap in your life from other black people," Barkley said.

Barkley, a native of Leeds, [Alabama,] said African Americans are too concerned with street cred than true success and that's holding the community back.

"For some reason we are brainwashed to think, if you're not a thug or an idiot, you're not black enough. If you go to school, make good grades, speak intelligent, and don't break the law, you're not a good black person. It's a dirty, dark secret in the black community.

"There are a lot of black people who are unintelligent, who don't have success. It's best to knock a successful black person down because they're intelligent, they speak well, they do well in school, and they're successful. It's just typical BS that goes on when you're black, man."

>black people love Curry
hotnewhiphop.com/lebron-james-russell-westbrook-others-reportedly-dislike-steph-curry-news.31197.html?

They sure do.

yall lucky we dont cut you're white neck on site.
400 years of slavery, racism, lynching and yall gonna keep talkin shit on the internet
yall kidnapped us from africa kept us in chains for hundreds of years and complain cause we dont act like you
we hate you. all black folk hate you. you bought and sold black folk like horses and every time we see a white we remember. yeah we hate lightskins and uncle toms and guess what? you would hate them to

shut up nigger

>pretending to be black this hard

SAD!

whites don't even like curry, most of his fans are spics and chink from the bay area

>Kelly Dwyer
>Ball Don't Lie
wut

The real reason other players don't like him is because he doesn't play have to defense

>still not posting proof that you are black.

Draymond's exact quote

>He’s way more than what everyone expected him to be or ever gave him a shot to be. I think most people looked at it like, ‘Ah man, this was a, in quotes, ‘privileged kid’ growing up. Like, how did he become this? He ain’t supposed to become this. It’s supposed to be the guy from the hood that had nothing and had to grind for everything.’
>But when you look at Steph’s life. They had money, but Steph wasn’t treated like they had money. He couldn’t watch TV (all the time). He had chores. They didn’t raise them like they were just these privileged kids, which shows why they’ve got two sons in the NBA and a daughter who’s doing great in college. They weren’t raised like that.
>People just automatically think that, ‘Man, this guy ain’t from the hood, he ain’t cut like that, he ain’t cut from a different cloth. He’s supposed to be soft and this, that.’ And of course, Steph is light-skinned, so they want to make him out to be soft. So everybody just wanted to make him out to be this soft, jump-shooting guy and he continued to get better and better and better.

>black man is educated and doesn't act like an ape/gangbanger/druggy

H-HE IS AN U-UNCLE TOM!!!!

Being light skinned,living in a good neighborhood and being smart does not make a black man an Uncle Tom.This is propaganda spread by white people who know nothing about how the black community works.

Uncle Tom is any black person (regardless of skin tone)who sold out their own people to gain favor with the white man.When has Curry sold out his own people?

>He couldn’t watch TV (all the time). He had chores

WOW STEPH HAD IT SO HARD!!!! HE COULDN'T WATCH TV ALL THE TIME AND HAD CHORES

Fuck this silver spoon fuck. I am actually hoping one of his kids gets hurt and see how he handles it. I think he would crack in a way a strong black man wouldn't.

I am confident I could beat the shit out of him in a 1 on 1 fight.

What are you talking about?

Did you even read the article?

quiet uncle tom

this is why everyone laughs at niggers, as if its somehow stephs fault his dad was an NBA player...lmao, barkley was right about you monkeys

>He’s way more than what everyone expected him to be

No really.

The real reason why a lot of NBA players don't like him are

1. Is on a stacked team that can carried him into the finals
2. Plays zero defense
3. meme 3s
4. Chokes at crunch time
5. Put him on the 76ers or another shitty NBA team and he would make zero impact unlike Lebron and Durant
6. wins MVP when he isn't even the 3rd best player on his team

>Uncle Tom is any black person (regardless of skin tone)who sold out their own people to gain favor with the white man.

How does one "sell out" ones race/ethnicity? More nigger mentality bullshit.

LeBron was also gifted with God-tier basketball genetics. Did you forget about that?

We can just pretend it was all hard work and determination though if you'd like

Curry will make them all bend the knee.

it's the same mentality rural white people have when they criticize college educated people are being "elitist" for simply being educated

Sabotage other blacks who try to make a better life for themselves and support people who intend to screw over your own race.

bro, lebron worked so hard he grew from 6'0 to 6'9

except 80% of white people are not born to single mothers

1 in 3 white men dont go to jail

etc

He was actually born a crippled dwarf, but through sheer force of will, he became what we know today

neither of those things apply to or dispute what I wrote...

>cp3 hates him because it was suppose to be his turn

that's not a white persons problem though, black people just can't accept that these are the differences, and yes black people are systematically oppressed because of their history in this country, but thems the breaks, life isn't fair, so instead of doing shit about it black people just whine

you could become one of those rich niggers and beat the statistics or continue to reinforce them with your ignorance and lack of willingness to change your own lot in life.

Is Cp3 the Hillary of the NBA

cp3 is the ross perot

That's completely fair. If you're a mixed race or even light skinned black dude people assume you're soft as fuck. Happened to me all the time when I was a kid playing pickup ball, no surprise that something similar happens with Curry in the NBA.

People don't lose the prejudices they had when they were kids. If anything, those prejudices get stronger.

>spread by white people

Fuck off. It's spread by blacks. White people would nothing more than for every single one of us to turn into Carlton from The Fresh Prince overnight. And that's not necessarily a bad thing. But the whole "Uncle Tom" thing is 100% from the black community. A black dude goes to college, "talks white" (in other words, not like a retard), or, god forbid, marry a white woman, and he's an uncle tom.

Yes he is

No one uses the phrase that way faggot

regular season basketball is so boring that the only discussion it generates is race-baiting or flat-earth talk.

This "all black people are poor" meme needs to stop. Yeah there's a higher percent of poor black people but tge majority are still middle class

Daily reminder that 3's >>>>>>>>> dunks

literally anyone that's freakishly tall can dunk and be successful in the NBA. look at shaq and yao ming

shooting a ball into a basket is the literal definition of the sport. if you can't do that, fuck off

not even a warriors, or an NBA fan for that matter

It does need to stop

A lot of NBA players need to stop portraying that too.

The only black people who have a problem with marrying white women are the older ones(usually from the South),the more radical ones and a few females.

Honestly,it seems like mostly white people have a problem with black dydes marrying white women.

Meant to say dudes.

WE

Is there a reason why the Warriors fanbase is mostly Asian? It's far less black than fanbases like the Spurs or Lakers

darkskinned nba players (read: multimillionaires) being mad that a better light skinned dude was rich before ball, is like two white kids talking about my dad could beat your dad up except white kids stop acting like that in 2nd grade.

I couldn't disagree more. Black women bitch constantly about "white bitches stealing our men" and society lets them get away with it. It's a bizarre double standard. On the internet, of course, it's mostly white men. But in real life? It's mostly black women. Black men, by and large, don't really care.

are you fucking retarded? over 20% of the bay area is Asian

holy shit kys you fucking retard

don't forget fags and spics

>Is there a reason why the Warriors fanbase is mostly Asian?

The Bay Area has an extremely high asian population, I think like 1/3 of the people are asian. LA has a lot more blacks. I'm not sure about San Antonio, they're mostly mexicans over there.

>The fuck steph knows about struggle and how life really is?

The fuck's that to do with basketball? You either a wigger or fake nigger, don't know which is worse.

This is the reason you niggers are a tumor on humanity, you literally lack the basic principles and genetic codes that define a human being. In other words, you're literal subhumans. But that's good because it means you'll forever be - a failure.

>black people think white kids don't have chores or rules
this is the story, fellas.

it's telling how a player with discipline problems is completely ignorant of what chores are or how to properly raise a child.

youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE

>progressives think blacks are literal starving retards incapable of using the internet

Barkley has always spoken truth, ever since the 80s, that's why most blacks and niggers hate him, because they're stupid and want it the easy way.

Holy shit you couldn't be more of angry chink if you tried. Sorry that user criticized your high yella house nig mr chow

>blacks are literal starving retards incapable of using the internet
for the most part, they are

If you were worth anything, you wouldn't be slaves. Think about it, you ancestors are literally subhuman monkeys who lost tribal wars to other subhuman monkeys, which means your DNA is the lowest of the lowest, you're natural-born losers.

>whitey getting this easily trolled by basic ass "muh struggle" comments

Really makes you ponder

>He couldn’t watch TV (all the time). He had chores

Anyone else find this comment funny as fuck?

>says the slav

I've lived in NYC my whole life and I only saw one black woman complain about white women stealing their men.Most of the people who did complain were older blacks from the South and they complained for entirely different reasons.

if they lost tribal wars how do "we" exist?

yo yo yo boom-chaka-chaka dat ass lit af effem drop dat hammaz recognizze

>a little racist
those three words are what white libs threaten to sudoku over

I don't know man. I've seen some white kids who walked all over their mom/dad. Like full on cursing and breaking stuff over candy or some shit. I don't think I've ever seen that with minorities

>blackie gets trolled because someone with some success didn't live below the poverty line as a child

hola favela monkey

That's basically the way ghetto black kids act. You just don't see it because they don't post on the internet about it.

i laffed. was i supposed to?

whoa not everyday a small dicked chink can speak nig. kudos

>wtf is a dad?

Everytime I see a black kid act up in public with a parent they usually get backhanded or whipped. I remember seeing one get hit so hard his lip burst. I wondered if it was child abuse but everybody else didn't seem to care outside of concealed chuckles

now think about how often you see black kids culturally enrich a store and how often white kids do.

Yeah, that's the difference. Black kids misbehaving is met with brutality. Not scolding, not spanking, not grounding, but straight-up smacks/punches in the face. Then they grow up thinking that this is an acceptable way to solve their problems.

Good, coal burners deserve to suffer, the black female white male alliance will make sure of it

sheeit, mah momma hit me all da tymez an ah turnt out jus fine cept dis whyt man tryna hol me down

The amount of vitriol Steph gets is insane. He seems like a really nice guy and during the ASG, he looks like he tries to get along with everyone.

dayum nigga bess u chizzidy check yaself before i whip out my 9 and wreck urself

man i aint got tizzity time fo dis shit, fee me? i GOTSTA get my mark ass to da discount stoh so i can spend dis food stamp scrilla! not on my twenny kids, doh. pfft.

>nice guy
that's a character flaw in the black community

>he ain' even do no cho's as a chil
>he wash tv (not always)
>he mama ain' eb'n whoop he ass tho
>he shudda been beat mo fo he can b stron for deym keeids