Why do you wanna die?

Why do you wanna die?

I wanna hang with Chester, Chris and Robin.

My best friend is dead

Depression, regret is just a new friend that never goes away as I age.

I think im going crazy. Cant even sleep at night any more. Ive started hearing shit too, but I may be sleep deprived.

dont wanna but ive lost everything 5 years ago
death will be relief

I don't. I'm just sick of life. But, I choose life to spite everyone and everything that makes me want to snuff it. Every breath I take is a big FUCK YOU to all of them. So, I find a way to laugh at all the misery. Humor is the best medicine. Plus, smiling all the time really confuses people and thus makes life SO MUCH funnier. Shit is killing me inside but I still get laughs.

Because I'm a slave to make money for others. I just want to trip balls and die of OD. Fuck this world full of selfish individuals and their way of life.. When my girlfriend dumps me I'm ending it.

Monica. Just Monica

ITT: people who developed various rationalizations for their inability to form human connection and its effects.

Been trying for months to find out what my MBTI is and I seem to be running into walls, making me feel like I don't have a special place or have a type of person similar to me. I feel alone. In the Matrix, I am Cypher, one without a choice.

No Job, no money, no friends. The world is cruel. At least I'm not gay.

I ride a motorcycle, so suicide feels like kind of a moot point. You should try it.

That's the spirit!

Ex broke up with me a year ago, someone who used to mutually want to marry. I never knew such happiness, having a best friend like that was great.

But she lost the feelings I guess. She’s degraded into a coke whore now but I can’t get myself to ever move on to other girls. I’m stuck on this happiness I feel that I’ll never have again.

Actually, I don't. I just need to get myself together starting from small things like getting dressed right now.

In the words of comic book guy, I've wasted my life

Loser without friends alone for 3 years never a gf only a dissapointment

Because of 72 virgins in heaven

Most Americans around me are stupid as hell and are allowing our everyday life get worse and worse

Our little culture we had left is just a commidity now, that's why I'm finding myself more and more engrossed in other cultures

We're not truly free

Trump is shit and most of the people who claim to be for freedom and the wellbeing of their fellow citizen things Hilary is the only other option

Not a single average American around me actually thinks about how we're some fucked up imperialist country that wants to shit over everyone else

How does this affect me? Because god damnit you fuckers put me in school told me to care about people and the country and then yell at me when I actually care.. wtf

I don't. I'm not where I want to be in life but I could be soon with some work and that's why life is great.
As long as you're willing to actually do something about it you can improve everything.

Psst.
Don't spoil the thread.

i didn't buy bitcoin

I don't, but I no longer have friends, can't move on from them and feel inable to try to get new ones. Even online.
I'm afraid I soon may also want to die.

I have a hard time maintaining an erection.