How can i make a lot of money, fast, b?

How can i make a lot of money, fast, b?

Bitcoin

Mine or buy?

Build a time machine, go back 7 years and buy bitcoins.

Gay prostitute

/thread

Get a job

anyone who say bitcoin have no idea about making money. they are just bunch of mindless sheep following what is "popular"

how's that

agreed

male: sperm donation if you're eligible. $75/donation, can donate every other day or every 3 days for around $800/month
female: egg donation if you're eligible. can be upwards of $3000 per harvest. no idea about logistics though.
both: plasma donation. it's not much, but it's easy and quick.

Do sexual shit on Sup Forums for bitcoins

found the retard.
bitcoin will inevitably collapse at any given time. just like every other pyramid / ponzi scheme in history.

kys asap

See

NOT TILL I BECOME A MILLIONAIRE SLUT OFF BITCOIN

Let's see, a month ago bitcoin was at 5000..now it's almost at 10,000.

Back in July it was at 2000
In april it was 1000

Now imagine how much money you'd have if you bought some at one of these points.
You think it's going to crash?..that's what people have been saying every single year it's been in existence and it just keeps going up and up.

Don't be a fool and miss out. It will be hitting 20k and higher soon enough.

>what is a pyramid scheme
by that logic you might as well buy into herbalife you silly nigger

So let me tell you a little bit about bitcoin.
Bitcoin is created by using compute power solving complex math problem aka Mining, unless the solved math problems can be use in the future for whatever purposes, bitcoin has no value and is basically worthless, plain speculation.

Found the retard? BTC is nearing $10K and you think you know what you're talking about? Also, BTC isn't the only cryptocurrency out there.

Wat..lol
The first half is right but the end, nope.

Have to think a bit. Who would be able to buy just 1 bitcoin? Eventually, only the few who have more than .1 bitcoin will be rich.
Anyone else would only be able to get .000001 by next year.
Someone somewhere is buying up all the bitcoin and making it more scarce while more and more people want it.
Its like the diamond market.

my mom works for the guy who invented BTC and he says it's going to collapse by April next year just FYI

Well tell me about the latter part

Cocaine. Meth.

If we go back into basic currency.
A currency or money, is a certificate for goods.
now, Bitcoin is a currency, and the goods (maths problems solved)
>For every problems solved a new bitcoin is created

meth is easy to make

Also test to see if I'm banned.

that's not how it works at all kiddo. lurk moar before posting

Perhaps you have no idea how finance works, all you know is the price is going up, buy bitcoin. Silly I say.

TOP KEK

Lmao

ok guys see this

1+1=2

dont steal it its worth millions but it is up for auction so start the bid

also if you looking to make money buy stocks. use real money to own real things that make real money.

You want fast money back then check out MORL it pays from 20% to 50% of your money back every year.

BTC was invented by the jews to make white people lazy and not ant to work and therefore be on the same level as niggers

how do you even sell these shits?

Arent the chinese and russian miners injecting bitcoins into the stock exchange and thus increasing the value?
How can it crash unless some lunatics decide to cash out?

Using online transaction platforms
I invested 100 bucks for the lulz in bitcoin, when it reaches 10k and i cash out, i end up with 10 bucks profit, lel

i dont think that is how it works

but yes if everyone or at least a major holder decides to cash out it will drop... or when people find out there is no real backing to it. i cant give you a dollar for an item that doesn't exist and then you say its worth 2 dollars. there is still only a dollar in that pool.

It crashes when the hype stops and new investors stop buying in. it's a text book ponzi scheme

imagine beanie babies

I haven't invested in btc or the other cypto. But it seems so tempting at times. I can't believe I didn't just invest in it for the laughs at the start. I really didn't care about my finances, still a student here. I am curious what are you investing in?

i would agree. its a horrible way to base finances on but if you had a few from the beginning it would be great now to make a few bucks

Buy flax. Spin into bow strings. Gain xp. Profit.

my brother bought 15 coins back in 2009 when it first started for something stupid likw $10 each. For me it's too late to invest in that. i invest in stock markets, high risk high reward

Ah thank you both for replying. I think I will sit this one out. I think I need to reseach and study more about investing over the winter break or something. If I don't get bored of it of course.

LOL RUNESCAPE!!!

as far as i have learned from all these finance crap is they are all crap

there are two secrets to success

first is never tell all your secrets
with that said just look at the numbers. numbers never lie

make spiderman elsa videos on youtube, copy thumbnail styles and video styles from other crappy creators. You can get 5$ per day almost immediately and after a few weeks, you can easily make hundreds per day. Ez $.

Noted. Thank you for the advice. Many/most finacial institutions are scum. So I can understand how others with a smillar mindset believe in and worship crypto. I think the only way to still make money in crypto is buying in on a few new crypto currencies that certain folks promote and market the shit out of. Then selling early or at the right time, before it crashes. For example Ethereum

It's much harder to do with youtubes crack down, as advertisers are aware of all the crap. I would think if you just made proper kids shows for everyone or just kids. You could make a decent amount if you blow up.

grow opium. you can harvest it pretty easily and it doesnt smell like marijuana.

Well true, that ship sailed mostly long time ago but it is still viable for those who are in it. Exception being the scum who brought in the shittiest possible content possible to muddy the waters for everyone else.

But afaik, you can still gamble the system easily with content made for kids. As long as it isn't questionable content.

>I would think if you just made proper kids shows for everyone or just kids

Well this will keep working. The get rich fast type of scum will be purged by these crackdowns naturally.

I agree, you down to make some kid friendly content together? I want to make it rain on them garden tools.

Rob a bank

Some toy channels pulled over 250 million views in a month = almost a million dollars

What is life even anymore. Btw nice trips.

suck some dicks

Thx

I'm good. I raked shit-ton with the gta kid videos few years ago. Didn't compete with the dressing up videos though. Still make some good passive income, only had few videos demonetized due to bad words recently.

How many subs do you have?

Ayy killing it. Glad you racked in that dough.

All channels added up, something like 200k. Not much, but it's not like I ever catered to any specific content hungry crowd. Them kids just press colorful thumbnails after their parents have searched the original video with some keywords.

>sell ass
>start growing weed

It's the same kind of a field like this bitcoin craze, if you started a channel with some adults and kids dressed up, you could have had a significant growth FAST in short time but now its like a swamp with so much shit in it. Yet... those people make tens of thousands per day in some shitty Asian countries. MFW

sell a kidney

YES

so you understand all your doing is stealing other peoples money with an extra step but thats why the rich are richer and the poor poorer

Single is truth

Sell your plasma
Sell your semen
Sell your starfish

sell your brother
sell your sister
sell your momma
sell them all

Never thought of it like that. Morals getting in the way of my judgement. :/

Bitcoin

idiot

Ive already made my money. Sitting comfy right now, faggot.

>the poor poorer
they're getting taxed for being stupid. that's all it is, a 'stupid tax'

agreed - if you can't afford it don't do it, and if you do and you lose, you paid the idiot fine

Shell your boipussy