Looking for good steam games during the sale $15 or less because I'm an idiot and I buy games more than I play them

Looking for good steam games during the sale $15 or less because I'm an idiot and I buy games more than I play them.

Also looking for file dump sites other than Volafile.

>Will reward good suggestions with a dump of Papa John's girl

Human: Fall Flat

Looks good, I'll buy it.

Got anything for uploading files?

what happenned to volafile?

EXANIMA
Exanima
EXANIMA
Its not on sale but its 15 bucks and literally the best game of all time. Major update coming before newyears aswell. Reqlly recomend buying it, steam preview doesnt do it justice. Only reason you havng heard of it yet is because theyre keeping the press down til they fully release Exanima and start puahing towards sui genesris releasw

Nothing, just looking for some alternatives. I knew of a couple but I've spaced on the names. Like what's the new megaupload?

Yep her. I saw that pic and the one I posted a while back, and then found a dump of the rest of them.

Plus a couple videos

Don't know if you're planning on dumping it all here, but I already have a zip file with everything ready to go on vola

If you like her you might like this one

Yea I really like Exanima, it's challenging but that's why I like it, also the physics based movement.
You have to be careful or start from the beginning.

Alien Isolation

Already have it

Who is she...? hot as fuck..

Looks interesting, I'll add it to my wishlist. Maybe wait for it to go on sale since I'm a cheapass.

Game suggestions look good, keep them coming if you want. Just need good file sharing suggestions and I'll post the link

Do you have moar than the 2?

Quake champions.
4bucks on ebay for a code.

No I clicked the wrong ID

was meant for Haven't seen that girl before

>megaupload
mega

Yeah I thought it was mega-something, but I was only finding megaupload when I looked at first. Thanks my man, I feel like an idiot now

Vola link:
/r/eumuu304

Had to do a zip because volafile kept banning me when uploading her pics