What's your favorite sports logo/crest?

What's your favorite sports logo/crest?

Mine is the wishbone C used by the Reds/Bears and others. It's simple. Classy. Not pretentious. It commands respect.

What's yours?

that's literally just a red C

For me, it's Chelsea.

A fucking C

>amerifranchises BTFO

Red wings logo is iconic

Yankees and NY Rangers

kek

Masshole here - this is iconic.

The nose, the skin color, the obvious signs of intoxication.

it's a toilet seat

>oldest professional sports team in American history
>awesome logo
>5 worlds eries
>Pete fucking Rose
Damn I love the Reds.

Reminds me of a sea food restaurant around Clearwater beach

There logo is boring as fuck tho

>creds

>thank you for shopping at T and B drugstore.

>saying TB logo is a drugstore
>when nationals is literally Walgreens

Fan of the old Yotes jersey/logo. Not the best design, almost shitty, but on the black sweater it looks good.

Biased but the red block O is a favorite

and finally the Arsenal logo is one of my favorites in soccer

>logo
always liked pic related, has a classiness, like an award. Also cause I loved watching maradonna as a kid.

bit sad to hear that the humble, loyal badge or crest is now reffered to as a logo. Just as the supported or fan can now be best described as a customer, as much as capitalism brings a lot of progress, it sure eventually turns everything into meaningless, empty trash, given enough time..

Both the Cleveland Browns and the old St. Louis Browns had Brownie logos and I like both.

And here's the St. Louis Browns. It was only their logo from 52-53 before leaving for Baltimore.

As it stands, two thirds of all professional teams named The Browns been relocated to Baltimore. Not a good track record. But there's something weird about the logos that I like.

Ah shit

the goat

>mfw logo is now a fucking helmet

Goofy and dumb desu

The early DC one was better

This fella is your spiritual successor

>he didn't list based marge schott

Not bad, but what I like about the Browns logos is that they were solidly in the "weird" category. Lesser known folklore I guess.

Its just looks a ugly gold medal. The funny party is Arrentina didn't win one since 1993 in professional football level jajajajajajaja.

I'm not a Heat fan but their branding is GOAT.

Outta my way

>It commands respect.

Older Arseanal crest was way better

I always liked how amazing the capitals logo is, and I am a ducks fan

>not picking the GOAT crest

That logo is horrendous, looks like a five year old drew it

Wrong. Logos that include balls or sporting equipment always look cheap. I like the more traditional crests.

Yeah, but you have to live in Ohio though

Man U's logo is pretty good

>Bears
>Reds
>Respect

THIS HALF-TIME SHOW BROUGHT TO YOU BY PEPSI™

THANKS TO OUR AUDIO EQUIPMENT SPONSOR, BOSE™

THANKS TO OUR TABLET PROVIDER, MICROSOFT™! DON'T FORGET TO BUY A MICROSOFT™ SURFACE® AND SUBSCRIBE TO MICROSOFT™ OFFICE 365®! MICROSOFT™ CLOUD® SOLUTIONS ARE PERFECT FOR YOUR BUSINESS!

LET'S CUT TO THE FIFTY BILLIONTH ADVERT BREAK THIS QUARTER, WHERE WE'LL HEAR FROM OUR FAVOURITE PARTNERS, SUCH AS FORD™, CHEVROLET™, AUDI™, DODGE™, DORITOS™, GEICO™ INSURANCE, GODADDY™ (PURCHASE YOUR DOMAIN NAME TODAY!), AND MANY MANY MORE!

WELCOME TO THE MERCEDES-BENZ™ SUPERDOME! NEXT WEEK WE'LL BE AT THE GILLETTE™ STADIUM, OR THE STAPLES™ CENTRE!

THANKS TO OUR EQUIPMENT SPONSOR NIKE™

DON'T FORGET TO BUY A PIZZA FROM THE OFFICIAL PIZZA SPONSOR OF THE NFL, PAPA JOHN'S™!

*These are all REAL sponsors of the NFL, REAL advertisers that prominently advertise during NFL ad breaks, and REAL names of sponsored NFL stadiums (actually Staples Centre is NBA but whatever)

This applies to you too: ENJOY THE PEPSI™ HALF-TIME SHOW

THIS AD BREAK BROUGHT TO YOU BY GEICO™ INSURANCE

THIS REPLAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY CHEVROLET™

lol

autism

This triggers the yuropoor

surely you don't think this is a counter point?

Later became a good logo then worst logo then good again logo Astros.

Oh I know. I was just commenting on what it made me think of.

Don't really like the logo but the trimming is unique. I like the Native American blanket motif.

What's up with this Yokohama Tyres FC fan?

>it sad to hear that the humble, loyal badge or crest is now reffered to as a logo. Just as the supported or fan can now be best described as a customer, as much as capitalism brings a lot of progress, it sure eventually turns everything into meaningless, empty trash, given enough time..

NO. It is actually about language culture, the difference between North American English and British English, not having anything to do with capitalism. Nobody actually admits this here because they like the banter. The Detroit Red Wings franchise is more a family than 99% of Euro "clubs". "Clubs" are just as much for foreign investors, if not more, than "franchises".

We call them "hood ornaments", they call them "car mascots". Same fucking thing.

crucified minotaur

Hey man did you catch the /FLY EMIRATES/ game las night?

Man remember that time when the /FLY EMIRATES/ player /FLEW EMIRATES/. That was nuts! I've never seen anyone /FLY EMIRATES/ in a single /FLY EMIRATES/ in the last /FLY EMIRATES/ years!

kek

Reds/bears
Commands respect
Im laughing so hard i forgot to greentext

>t.2012 US12s