What is the best way to get drunk besides taking shots? I have some tito's and a 2 liter of chaser...

What is the best way to get drunk besides taking shots? I have some tito's and a 2 liter of chaser. I'm by myself so I'm not really feeling taking shots right now.

mix is with something sweet so it goes down easy

Butt chug like 2 or 3 shots and you wont taste anything and youll feel like you drank a whole bottle because youre bypassing your liver

drink it out of the fucking bottle

Vodka enema
This.

>not taking morning shots

Came to say butt chugging, see it's already been taken care of, twice

take shots that are like 1/3 water, 1/3 juice and 1/3 vodka. you have to take 3 times as many shots but they dont taste like vodka at all

Vodka needle in neck

These guys get it

Morning shots are good, but I feel groggy as fuck by mid morning and can't drink at work. I prefer a morning joint and then after work shots

My day off (:

Touche

>shots

Just take the damn bottle, put your mouth to it and make sure the bottom is pointing at an upwards angle.
It's called drinking... Fucks sake.

I only have spirytus rektyfikowany. I bet you would not put it to your mouth and make sure the bottom is pointing upwards.

So 95% ? We have moonshine here at those levels. People chug that shit all the time.

that would destroy mouth throat and stomach

drink strong beer its healthy

>besides taking shots
that's the best way. take a shot and chase it with water or soda.

nice good for you. I would die

If it's brewed right and filtered/diluted with the correct things it's possible. Pretty sure he's talking shit about chugging 95% moonshine though

Dude

Don't drink shots. First mistake is buying vodka, but hey. At least mix it with some soda water and add lemon or something.

Still ends up at the liver but with a higher alcohol content. Bypasses the stomach so no enzyme to break it down.

doesnt matter whats that remaining 5% , ethanol burns like acid
and btw bullshit because upper limit of rum/moonshine is like 80%

Except the liver is above the stomach and it would be better the normal way

Dip a tampon in moonshine and stick it in your butt.

Utter bullshit

OP here. I will not stick anything up my ass because I'm not a faggot. Stop recommending butt chugging thanks.

Mix it with juice, red bull, iced tea, sprite, fanta, water, cola, etc.
Or maybe do slammers. Supposedly all the bubbles in them allow the alcohol to enter your blood faster, but idk if that's true.
>take a plastic or a sturdy glass glass
>mix vodka with any carbonated drink (we most commonly use Sprite)
>cover the glass with something, like a small plastic cutting board
>slam the glass on a sturdy surface
>chug it immediately

you have alcohol and chaser

what the fuck you think your options are? pretty limited

>mix alcohol with chaser
>drink alcohol straight
>drink alcohol, then drink chaser
>option 1 but slammer
>use a straw
>butt-chugg

thats your options, friendio. unless you have salt, fruit, weird glassware, a bong, or anything else you haven't told us about.

>8/8 most pointless thread/8