She is my friend Vivian Leung Yu...

She is my friend Vivian Leung Yu, she is depressed because she does not get friends and a boyfriend and she is desperate to have sex with someone, she is 21 years old and she is a virgin, what advice would you say to this Chinese girl?

first I'd tell her her friend thinks she's chinese when that's clearly not the case, so she should dump this one friend

Aww, don't worry. There's no reason to be depressed, you barely look Chinese at all!! :)

She is very shy to talk, she gets depressed very quickly, for me she is Chinese she is very stupid that she will die a virgin, and she will not have a future because she does not work and study

why don't you fuck her?

>she is very stupid that she will die a virgin
Y-you too

Give me her contact information, I'll change that.

I told her, but she is too shy and tells me that she is not ready for that.

First get the fuck off my board you subhuman non-American piece of shit. This is an American board for Americans only fucko

@752311971
She better have given you permission to post this. Also no sex without sober consent

Facebook:Vivian Leung yu
This is her photo of facebook

Come over here babay, and after a day of getting tied down and sodomized by all the little boys in the neighborhood and their dogs, youll never want to have sex again!

I am a solver of problems.

Whats the problem, chinamen dont like girls?

uh dude, chinamen is like, not the ah preferred nomenclature...

Me so horny.
Me love you long time.

Tits or GTFO!

use the statue's tail

Well, yes, it has helped her a lot, if someone else wants to help her and meet her, there's no problem

to put it in her ass? xD

She's pretty, I hope to marry a girl like her one day.
How tall is she?

How do u know her? Ur gender?

She is someone small, she must measure about 1.69 meters

I met her a long time ago in New York, I know her relatives too, but then they went to China

5'6"

But schooled in Venezuela?

I'm in Maryland but I'd be willing to drive to New York if it meant I get to take her out for dinner

Yes, she studied in Venezuela, but then they left because of economic problems (According to her relatives)

Thirsty user

She in ny still

Asking cuz I go there to see my gf for Christmas

She is currently with her parents

Are you stupid?

That's tall for an Asian female.

Is she willing to relocate?

I do not know yet

In china?

Yes, in Hong Kong

Nudes now or GTFO!

Well try to talk to her

Doubt she's a virgin

Trips of truth

She is, because she is a person who does not like the issues that have to do with sex, but she complains that she wants to reach that level

Complains to you? Screen cap?

>she is a person who does not like the issues that have to do with sex

tl,dr: starfish. "Don't do this, don't touch that, eww you're all sweaty, not so hard, not so fast, not so rough, etc. etc."

GTFO

Don't eat yellow snow

This story is horse feathers.

lmao, fatneck op get rejected by this girl

Lurk more, your newfag is showing

OP is gone

Everybody here is thinking the same. Keeping her as a sex and household slave sounds nice - but knowing she won't break off the contact with her family makes her not very attractive for that model.
That's bullshit. Let's just keep importing them bitches from cheap sources like the phillippines. Those girls know their place and will gladly perform all duties they are ordered to.

Yess

You could do her a solid and fuck her

Then she's really not that desperate, or you are one of the ugliest chinks in the world

Threaten to kys