Love it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_JaKbKi9jg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

example?

me

me

where should i start with you?

Jandek. Didn't even do a live show until he was 70.

>band refuses to play their most acclaimed songs live
>band only plays their most recent songs live, but radically different from the album versions
>band's live set consists primarily of unreleased songs

name 12

Me, , , and probably anyone who ever appeared at a chan compilation

Me and

here in my bed sweetie

lil ugly mane (as far as i know) only has a facebook as far as social media goes and rarely updates it
he also practically never does interviews and shuns the spotlight as much as possible

Some of that is fine but when you have every single one, point-for-point, then the person/group are just tool(s).

Autechre never ever do encores and they're not /too/ chummy with their fans but they still engage via interviews regularly and such. I wanna say there's an ad or two which uses their stuff but I'm not sure.

>artist doesn't make music
The best!

Name ONE

Some of those describe what Radiohead used to do sorta but they weren't completely devoted to it.

youre right, jandek. pretty sure he did a couple interviews though

I remember Man Man playing at a festival. Crowd chanted encores suck! So punk rawk. Oh yeah, are any of you old enough to remember Man Man? lol. They were pretty shit in retrospect.

The Residents

Swans during their Great Annihilator era
>Be Swans fan in 1995, fall in love with The Great Annihilator
>Get tickets to a nearby show, hoping to hear Celebrity Lifestyle and Mind/Body/Light/Sound
>they play Hypogirl and Yum-Yab Killers instead
>When they finally play a familiar song (Blood Promise), they stretch it out to 15 minutes
>I Am The Sun doesn't even sound like the same song
>They play none of their early material
No hate against cowboy man, I just imagine a lot of fans were disappointed

Homer Flynn does interviews, everyone knows the deal at this point. The anonymity thing is more of a running joke.

I kind of like the people who are really cranky and difficult to interview. David Thomas and Mark Sandman come to mind.

I don't like inconsistent people who bullshit a different story every time. Like Lou Reed or Bob Dylan.

I imagine people who attend a Swans show just want to see weird and creative shit. I wouldn't be disappointed if I saw a band like Boris and it was all different from what I heard in their albums.

i never got to see him live :(

youtube.com/watch?v=o_JaKbKi9jg

literally who

The only song radiohead ever refused to do was creep