‘Get ready’ ISIS announce plans to launch Ramadan attacks on Europe and America

>‘Get ready’ ISIS announce plans to launch Ramadan attacks on Europe and America

express.co.uk/news/world/672933/ISIS-daesh-ramadan-attacks-europe-america

>Washington DC, London, and Rome were specifically mentioned, as well as targets in Belgium.

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-smugglers-sought-terrorist-buyers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eh they dont even mention us?
Thats sad i hoped isis senpai notices us

Why is that? You have the largest Muslim population in Europe.

>Tests of the uranium seized confirmed that it was high-grade material that could be used in a nuclear bomb.

>AP found that smugglers are explicitly targeting buyers who are enemies of the West.

>Moldovan officials say there were indications from a foreign intelligence agency that the colonel fled with his infant son through Ukraine to Russia shortly after the bust.

bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-smugglers-sought-terrorist-buyers

Good, Trump's support will increase and their attacks in DC and London will just kill niggers and other mudslimes.

>tfw my city is nowhere near relevant enough to get explosively enriched

ISIS is just JV tho...

etc.

They're gonna fight us on empty stomachs?

>fight

doesn't take much food energy to detonate a nuke, etc.

Bunch of youngsters arrested over here, already confessed they were planning a terrorist attack in Antwerp.

It's bound to happen again some time.

Ramadan will start first week of june. I think isis will attack euro 2016 tournament which will be in Ramadan. It would be their biggist attack.

I only they would nuke Vienna...

Will never end, they will mass murder every few months forever. This is what our masters have chosen for us. No peace, only death and a few 100k more muslims each year. Sick sadistic fucks.

Good friend of mine (U.S. Marine) is currently sitting on a ship in the Mediterranean. If there are any attacks made by isis on U.S. soil they have the go ahead to scorch earth, it'll be a shit show Trump will be in charge of. Get ready for the fall of the west.

How many slimes you have in your country? Olympics would be a grand stage.

They probably won't attack the tournament proper. The security is too dense, and they already failed to get into Stade de France when security was low.

Now, those bigass city squares with those huge screens where they show the matches live for their citizens?
Those you want to stay away from.

trump won't be in charge of anything if it happens next month..

they wont fast.

just like they drink fuck and do drugs they will most definitely not fast and come with some excuse about how its "gods will" and that we must "fight for his glory"

just watch, they dont even fucking pray and black militants used by ISIS here in Libya from southern parts of Africa dont even know how to, some are believed to not be Muslims at all.

Hey we are on the news again :^)

rare fucking flag

what's the situation like over there m8?

Ramadan is before the brexit referendum right?

Yes those areas are the most dangerous places. Last year isis bombed place like that and +100 kurdish commie died in Ankara.

>rare

no it's not redditor

Do you miss Gaddafi yet?

It is a month in Islamic calender. I am not sure but i will start first week of june.

oh god again

Oil is being pumped very quickly and is all being put in reserves, price of gas in libya is 0.15 Dinar a gallon, thats cheaper than Saudi arabia. the banks are starting to open, the new currency has finished being printed, the Currency VALUE has gone up and now equals 0.73 dollars more than Tunis, Egypt, Yemen, Syrian and Saudi Arabians currency.

School is open, Airports are open, everything is going much better, you dont hear about it on the news cus it doesnt sell well

We have a pretty strong military.

ISIS are getting their asses kicked in sirt, they haven't been able to move out of their current territory and any aggressive attacks were met with a negative K/D ratio on their behalf.

their last attack on Sabratah eneded with 7 Army casualties and 40 ISIS casualties. due to almost no local support ISIS couldnt survive properley and the name of the game for them is local support. why do you think they are doing so well in Iraq and Syria, its because people over there were willing to fight.

Iraq has a Shiite government and Syria has a Shiite President. The Sunni population were willing to fight for ISIS more strongly that way. and due to local support they could take the cities from within and organize attacks more secretly efficiently.

Not too many, but I've been seeing more and more every day. Five years ago I would see maybe one per year. I've seen maybe 4 over the past 2 weeks.

not really, country is doing much better than if he had stayed, had he stayed Gold Dinar plan would have been initiated anatagonozing the west and the US.

last person to try to cahnge from petrodollar to somthing else was Saddam Hussein and look what happened to him and iraq.

we couldnt let that happen to us so we had to kick him out to survive

What is habbening between the government in Tripoli and the gov in Cyrenica. Who is gonna win?

>Gold Dinar plan would have been initiated anatagonozing the west and the US.

Doesn't this gall you, though? The fact that you're not allowed a coin independent from the petrodollar?

So everything is fine? Do we owe Hillary a fruit basket and a thank you note?

I almost want it to happen.

Politicians seriously underestimate how disenfranchised and disillusioned the average Brit feels.

If we are made to remain in the EU and something big happens shit is going down.

>islamic terrorists raging war during ramadan

Come on mate it's definitely not common

>vietcong gorillas raging war during Tet

uncommon =/= rare

>tfw the gov funds ISIS so there won't be any politicians dying in the attack

If they dare attack USA at this point in time they are signing their death sentence with permanent ink.

I hope they suicide bomb a Trump rally. Trump would do more good as a martyr.

i guess they just want donald trump to win, don't they?

they expect some of us in the wreckage, brothers.

Well played.

Best case is if they attack a Trump rally, Trump gets injured but takes one of them out with his concealed carry, then Big Boss eyepatch Trump wins in a landslide.

I dunno, you saw how he reacted to a rando rushing the stage right?

He is an old man 70+ years no? Best case scenario would be the shitskin gets a 360 no scope while Trump says a good pun at the end.

The tet offensive was a loss for the Vietcong though.

The point of terrorism is to create fear, this is really just business as usual. You'll be fine.

>London

why would they want to blow up Muslims though

>why would they want to blow up themselves?

suicide bombers

I'm going to Graspop in June, it's a big metal festival in Belgium.

What are my chances of surviving? And do you have any tips or requests if it gets attacked?

>Going to a metal festival
I'm tempted to blow it up myself

Mate, it's Black Sabbath's last tour.
Foreigner are going to be there.

Everyone likes Foreigner.
>I WANNA KNOW YOU, ISIS
>I WANT YOU TO BLOW ME (up)

>Everyone likes foreigners
Cuck detected

I don't even care anymore at this point

That's the case for pretty much every Muslim community in the Western world, too.

>local Muslim community is putting up flyers announcing their summer festival
>flyer mentions they'll have halal food
>also mentions that they'll have alcohol

They are the worst hypocrites I have ever met.

>What are my chances of surviving?
Pretty good, muslims won't go near it.

Your chances of survival are high if Kek is with you.

Leave Europe while you still can

who /staying home/ here

t. brussels man