Lets face it Sup Forums. We've won...

Lets face it Sup Forums. We've won. The SJW movement has grown in absurdity to the point everyone just makes fun of them now, they have no leeway, people don't give a shit anymore. And just thinks they're preposterous.

Maybe this feminism/sjw crap will die down over the next 5 years and the west will recover? A Trump presidency would be quite good for that.

Other urls found in this thread:

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1873_en.htm
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_MEMO-16-1895_en.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why is Ben so based?

No reason to sit on your laurels.

The enemy is weakened, but not defeated.

this is why we need Trump more than ever
>europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1873_en.htm
>europa.eu/rapid/press-release_MEMO-16-1895_en.htm

I know that but its obvious their movement is failing. We've had to defend ourselves against argument after argument, where they've grown decedent in not having to use much brain power to argue against us and it shows in their flawed logic.

not until every SJW major is gone and every SJW professor is removed and disgraced

Someone should post the unedited version.

Their movement is breaking from the inside as well as the outside. Besides the growing waves of people awakening, the loud minority of perpetually offended idiots themselves are cannibalising themselves from the inside by holding beliefs that are in opposition to each other.

>Implying anyone gives a fuck what this YouTube celebrity has to say

so fucking cringey

The SJW movement's won't be gone until the university bubble bursts

In a way I'm glad we're moving toward a better and freer society, but I'm also sad that I'm gonna have to find another way to be edgy. Sucks, I'm 20 and I thought I would grow out of it by now...

I think it's getting worse.
The problem with the US canadian and european politics right now is the same problem south america has had for the last 30 years, if you disagree with my liberal policy you are evil and you deserve no opportunity to state your case.

it will end, more normies despise SJW cunts

No. It's not over. We haven't won. We don't stop until every SJW is dead.

Start paying attention to the newest news articles coming out pertaining to social issues. More discussing the problems of extreme leftist and the discrimination based on ideology. It's coming out of the water now, but it won't be over until radical leftists and the SJW fad is publicly shamed on mainstream media.

I mean shit, look at all the young rught wingers sprouting about. We had to grow up with this shit, and now we're sick of the bullshit feminism and the search for equality have become.

right* fuck this keyboard

Not an argument.

Why has no one photoshopped that guy into a Nazi yet?

... this is the edited version, retard

It's funny because it seems like it's the other way around, their sick ideas never had more echoes than they do now, more and more politician adopts their point of view and language codes, and colleges and universities are completely infested by their ideology, be it students or professors
Yet you say we "won" because people make funny memes on the internet
Is this really what victory feels like?

So where's the unedited?

They've certainly gained traction but a huge backlash is right around the corner.

I think the whole bathroom thing will turn out to be the bridge too far, no average joe wants an ugly tranny in the bathroom with their little girl.