NYM: Cespedes goes deep twice against Marlins
TOR: Liriano bounces back to fan 10 O's in loss
CWS: Garcia stays hot with three hits, three RBI
COL: Jon Gray gets X-ray on nagging toe injury
NYY: Severino whiffs 11 in dazzling performance
NYY: Hicks homers twice to lead Yanks past Rays
BAL: Britton escapes danger to lock down 4th save
CIN: Cozart runs hitting streak to eight games

Rockies will meme their way into NL West victory.

Reds/Yankees World Series

Mets!

ALL GARCIA OUTFIELD HISTORY IS MADE

>4 posts early

Kitties gonna get swept

Mariners!

>non-anime edition

Indians

>name a more autistic player

you cannot

Only about 4 hours til we get to witness THIS MAN pitch his first career no-hitter in Oakland

This is the Binghamton Rumble Ponies' new mascot, Rowdy.

Astros!

This will never not make me laugh

For the love of god, please make West Coast games start one hour earlier if they're playing a team from the Central or East.

Texas fans shouldn't have to watch half of their games every fucking year start at 9:00 PM because some dumb baseball commissioner decided to create a geographically retarded division.

>rags

Nats

>Texas
>fans

so this is the power of immigration

Also, here is another picture of Rowdy.
He is ready to punch you the fuck out.

this doesnt make sense

IT'S ALL WE HAVE

I like this Rowdy pic better

He has a crown and he wears pants

>his head is the crown
>his literal skull is the shape of a crown

>deds

Why is this allowed?

Jesus, just rename the Astros the Houston Redditors already.

MARIJUANERS!!

>rags

>rags

>rags

the reds have embraced the bullpen revolution and is reaping the benefits

mariners already have that as their backup name incase disney sues

All Boston fans, and, for that matter, all people from Boston are assholes.Seriously, a bunch of alcoholic, insecure, inferiority-complex, crypto-racist, self-styled "blue collar", self-regarding "underdog" morons.What they lack in brains, creativity or numbers they more than make up for in volume and insanely blind allegiance to the most overrated small market in sports.If New York or, to a lesser extent, Los Angeles were wiped off the face of the map, what would Boston fans do? They would have no earthly reason to go on, as they thrive on the antipathy they feel toward their perceived betters. If Boston suddenly disappeared, NYC and LA would still have plenty to work on. The "rivalries" that Boston fans have fostered have always had a passion gap, because they've always meant more to the Bostonians then they did to anybody else. Sort of like a drunk short guy in a bar picking fights with anybody over 6'2".And furthermore, Boston is actually kind of a shitty town after you've seen all the historical relics/ruins from way back when it was a relevant city. For my money, it's a poor man's Philadelphia, and it's tough to stomach either of those places after you've spent any real time in New York.Not to malign New England. Beautiful part of the country. But Boston, specifically, blows.

Mets will get a no hitter against the marlins

GO YANKS

>i don't like it
>just compare it to Reddit

If you had ever actually been to Houston you wouldn't say such silly things.

>Houston
>Not being a reddit city

It would be, but Denver is the true reddit city

mest could easily score 20 runs tonight with the shape the marlins' bullpen is in now

Pretty much. But then again, we can fuck up.

Most Astros fans live in Sugar Land or Katy anyway. Actual Houston resident either don't care about sports or are more devoted to the Rockets and Texans.

Well good to know. Most of us Mets fans are in Brooklyn and queens, but lately the city has been liking the Mets more then the Yankees. Also, cabs advertise the Mets more then the yankees

What the fuck does "reddit city" even mean

City that displays what Reddit is, like Seattle, Denver, and Toronto

mest-marlels

>phillies

>playing The Show online
>opponent swings at everything in the strikezone
>doesn't even aim, just swings down the middle each time
>still manages to squeak out a few cheesy hits here and there

I hate these people. Somehow they even manage to win sometimes, too.

it's me. i used to love beating tryhard faggots like you at fighting games by mashing punch

How new?

That's the best way to play, it's almost impossible to popout or fail to foul off a ball too close to leave

Oh nice it's a /NLW/ general.

Last call for these tix.

Field level home dugout within the first 5 rows and right behind home dugout.

$250 for both. BOTH BITCH.

I'm heading out at 5pm, if they're not sold by then I'm giving them away.

You'd be dumb as fuck to not go to this if you haven't got shit planned for tonight ( & I know you haven't got shit planned).

Kershaw vs. Greinke.

Match-up of the season.

Why is this meme PST game times allowed? It's bad enough that games end at 12 am for people living in CST but I can only imagine how bad it is for the East Coast.

bro just sell them on stubhub, you can highball and some dork will pay $600 to take a 10/10 model that he has no chance with

>whos so desperate to be a meme team they play 3 outfielders with the same name

I don't fuck with stubhub, I'm not trying to make money off them either. Im just trying to get someone good seats. Everyone who wanted to go can't go because of resellers. God Damn bleeders selling for $70 when they were $10-$40 on Monday.

I got a diamond deal on dugout seats and I'm trying to do same for someoen else.

how many innings of the tigers getting thumped by the indians will i watch until i turn it off? i'll go with 2 and a half

birds vs. birds

Is there ANYTHING more cringey than Atlanta's obsession with the tomahawk chop?

It's pretty lame 2bh

I like it though.

you'll have to excuse my lack of cultural knowledge, but this (as well as the indians) seems as offensive as the washington football team's name, so why isn't/wasn't there a big deal made out of it?

Gotta say, MLB umpires have the best uniforms for any professional official in America

Oh this is nothing. When I was a kid we used to have an Indian come out of a teepee at Fulton County Stadium. His name was Chief Noc-A-Homa.

ok. enjoy wasting your money and your time

sorry for trying to help you man, jesus

it would be a lot less annoying if >we didn't do it literally every time someone throws a strike

They're trying to change the logo
Redskins makes the headlines because the owner is a stubborn dummy

Nats win.

Pirates

jesus the lillies can't do anything right

Now if only my Barves can string together a couple of wins so the Lillies fall to last place.

"Redskins" is viewed as a more direct affront because it's a slang for natives themselves.

When they're done with the Redskins and the Indians, they will come for the Braves.

They're playing Jurassic Park music for the opening of Suntrust.

I've got bets on the Cardinals, Rays, Reds, Indians, Padres, Astros, and Mariners.

How will I do Sup Forums?

>more umpball
>Nola's great performance goes unrewarded

Fuck everything desu

"Indian" is a misnomer and has gone the way of midget and negro desu.

Coming Soon: The Basement, starring the Philadelphia Phillies.

Can you stop false-flagging/bandwagoning other teams in Mets threads? It's really cringey and we don't give a shit about your team.

You hate on the mest all you want, Bro. They deserve it.

Ok.

What happened to /bet/?

He's doubling the posts in that limp little "game thread".

mets thread had 500 posts last night and we've been averaging 200-300. phillies thread had less than 50 today

>Kozár

lol manfred was getting booed in atlanta

With 10 posters , lol .

>losing to a team with 2 guys hitting below 0.050 in the starting lineup

where did it all go so wrong for the Os?

Yeah because our team sucks. There used to be a shit-ton of Philly trips back in the day when the team was good (or at least competitive).

nah
yes, philly fans are bandwagon as fuck. we know

lol Mets fans are the same way. After you guys made the world series a ton of people popped up out of the woodwork. Can't wait til you smug fucks are back in the basement

Rags fans are probably the only people who bandwagon a team that sucks.

successful team in NY becomes more popular when the team is better, what a shock. philthy fans are always bragging about how loyal their fanbase is, and yet you post more in our gamethreads than your own lmao.

This. I doubt there was a single Mets fan in NYC before the Yankees started sucking a few years back.

Who's Garcia?

There were quite literally zero lifelong Mets "fans" on /mlb/ before October of 2015.

9/10 natives don't actually care, and it's just SJW's getting offended for other people.

>error leading to a run and a gidp today
Nobody offer Machado money he's clearly totally worthless