Goodnight and goodbye Sup Forumsrothers. I'm not long for this world. It's reached the end of the month and I've tried...

Goodnight and goodbye Sup Forumsrothers. I'm not long for this world. It's reached the end of the month and I've tried. I've tried so goddamn hard only for nothing to show for it. And I refuse to be homeless.

I got a bag of BBQ coals and I'm finished. I've heard this is one of the less painful ways to go out. But then again I'm sure I'll cause moments of respite to friends and family. But none of them were able to help me out financially. I wasn't able to sell anything. And now I'm sitting here a fitting goodbyes to people and now Sup Forums where I've spent an ungodly amount of time.

Through all the bullshit life hands out. This place sure knows how to be so bad that it's good.

A warm and big thank you to you all. And an even warmer goodbye.

bye

You want to eat the coal to kill yourself?

don't do it user

>I got a bag of BBQ chips and I'm finished

attention seeking faggot, kill yourself

Actually, I'm gonna kill myself too for missing those quads.

It could work im sure. But no I am locked in a room, towel jammed under the door, and going to light the coals on fire. CO2 inhalation. I've hopefully rigged it so the place doesn't burn down but that's not for me to find out.

That's the end goal here yes. I too enjoy being edgy.

OP KEK DOESN'T WILL THIS! Had you been blessed with dubs I would have gave you a final *shadilay* but the lack of it is proof kek wishes for his chosen rule to live.

If you die you are forsaking kek. And all traitors shall drowned in the eternal sea of frogs

I'm honoured to go out and swim through the rarest of pepes

So you gas yourself like a jew? I dont think that will work, but good luck OP. I like your picture.

Basically. I read it would work and who would lie on the internet?

Also just secretly hoping I die in a house fire if this doesn't end up killing me

Lol look another retard trying to kill himself nothing I've ever seen on this website

Take people with you OP.
Who is responsible? They are!
Avenge yourself!

Don't do it mate. Life does has its highs, I promise x

And be quick about it OP

Before you lose your nerve.

there's actually a weird kind of freedom to being homeless. when nobody expects shit from you, nobody cares what you do, and the only thing you have to worry about is staying fed and not freezing to death, you kind of adjust your views on what life is about and what constitutes a problem.
try making a drastic change, op. take a pack with some shit and walk away from it all and see where the road takes you. if you decide you still wanna punch out instead of starting over, eternal nonexistence will still be waiting for you. it's not like that option ever goes away. might as well try some different shit out first.

it's not like that option ever goes away. might as well try some different shit out first.

>the conclusion I have came to many years ago

Also what if there is something after death that is worse... I mean I hope there is nothing but I could see the universe playing another cruel joke.

There is gold in your balls.

If you're still posting on this board after an hour then the nerve has been lost

If your actually done to that extent you might as well try something magnificent. Plan a job you pussy, do a thing, or be nothing