Daily reminder that atheists still haven't disproven God

Daily reminder that atheists still haven't disproven God.

Stop blaming the infidels.
Do it yourself or gtfo

>B-but you haven't proven god either...heh...right?
Wrong.
It is possible that a maximally great being (God) exists.
If it is possible that a maximally great being exists, then a maximally great being exists in some possible world.
If a maximally great being exists in some possible world, then it exists in every possible world, else id wouldn't be MAXIMALLY great.
Therefore, God exists.

disproven. God would have interferred. Stop posting this bs and foad

>atheists still haven't disproven God.

You are wildly insecure. It's amusing on one level but deeply sad on another. How old are you?

it is possible that existence is not a property, so that to be maximally great (which is a meaningless term anyway) does not include existing.

it is just the best we can imagine - adding existence does not make it better (even if it made the world better)

Hoping this is bait... right OP? Theres no way you can be this dumb?

Daily reminder that godtards still haven't disproven the Tooth Fairy.

>It is possible that a maximally great being (God) exists.
Prove it.

The burden of proof is on the one making the claim.

I'm an atheist and I think it's not our duty to disprove god, we just don't believe it.

fpbp

"Dabs"

>oh look it's this thread again

The atheist position cannot account for its use of logic, because:
- Naturalism fundamentally cannot account for logic, because of the properties of matter.
- Naturalism fundamentally cannot account for logic, because of the properties of biological evolution.
- Naturalism cannot account for the existence of scientific laws, which require omniscience to be known, but are necessary for logic.
Only theism (with a god as Creator) can justify our use of logic. The atheist implicitly presupposes God when he uses logic.

here's a picture of the average christfag

Throughout the ages, man has never been able to create a simple one cell organism by his hand, but has created hundreds of gods

This is taking one of Thomas' weaker proofs and making it sound retarded with a sci-fi twist.

Congrats on your Phil. 101 credit tho user

>atheists couldnt disprove god therefore it exists
its not my bussiness to disprove what wasnt proved to begin with.

Presuppositionalism fails because the theistic position also cannot account for its use of logic. You merely assert that God solves the problem without justifying how.

Ok, i get it, you believe logic comes from god. That sure is a nice belief bro.

>christfags actually believe this shit

Daily reminder that this is shitty bait but theists actually believe this. Just goes to show you why they're dumb enough to back a candidate like Roy Moore.

sooo... your telling me that if you cant disprove a god he must be real?
Wow!
I bet you believe in every god you have ever heard of, not just the one you happened to be born into?
ill bet that gets a little weird sometimes since all the rules get in the way of each other.
You must be a truly enlightened human being.

Daily reminder that Christians haven't proven that there is a god

Simple minded morons. Hiw many species of monkey and ape and they dont believe they evolved according to their environment

Fucking kek

>more shit christfags actually believe

That's like a philosophy 101 argument dawg.

You fucked up from the beginnning,
>magically?
No such thing as magic, just forces of nature

Was just about to go inject some steve.

OK anons, listen up. There are higher beings in the universe. Some visit other planets. They spark life in budding world's. Intelligent design? They return periodically to check on the experiment. We see them, us being early man. They seem god like because of their technology. God's? Then as we evolved and became more advanced, they can observe from a distance. No god's?

Why is existence a quality of greatness?

Prove that any of that is true.

And even if so, so what? It just means there are really advanced aliens out there, not gods in any kind of spiritual afterlife sense.

>if something could exist, it exists
But the pen wasn't on the table, even if it could have been.

Atheists don´t have to disprove, nore you have to disprove you are a virgin.

Atheism means, living without god. They don´t care if there is a god or not.

>- Naturalism fundamentally cannot account for logic, because of the properties of matter.
This sounds like either gibberish or bad grammar. The statements are all of the form
>- The properties of matter causally imply the inability to account for logic
How? What property of matter prevents the possibility of accounting for logic? Frankly, how can that even make sense as a notion? The 'properties of matter' is physics, physics is wholly predicate, ergo, logic is 'accounted for' before you even start

lol 100% reliable source of informationnn

Ok, UFO, historical evidence of spacecraft, major leaps in evolutionary progression.

How about you prove god first

But user, you haven't proved god either

> (You)
>fpbp
Thanks idoc

>UFO
By definition, UFOs are unidentified, therefore they are not evidence of what you claim.
>historical evidence of spacecraft
What historical evidence? Looking at historical anecdotal accounts and interpreting them as referring to spacecraft is even less impressive than modern accounts.
>major leaps in evolutionary progression
This is the sort of argument creationists make, and it fails for you for the same reason it fails for them. Intelligent design is not science and evolution by natural selection has yet to be shown false.

>tfw you dedicate your life to things that literally never happened
:(

Anecdotal? There are carvings, paintings and wooden models of spacecraft. UFO are YES unidentified we don't know what they are, but they fly in space so...

Which one?
>Daily reminder that they don't need to

I have always been an atheist up until I smoked dmt. There is no 'God' bit we are all One and not as a collective. We are one consciousness experiencing life similtaniously beyond the boundaries of what humanity calls time. From the Bible you should indeed treat your neighbour how you would treat yourself as you will suffer for your actions eventually.

and people actually think we have no creator eventhough our space technology is still lacking hah

But they believe so. Just like you believe there is.

atheists believe in -natural- causes, as opposed to -supernatural- causes. natural is not nothing.

like, if a fireball streaked across the sky, religious folk used to predict it'd be a sign of the end of days or some bullshit. Atheists were like "that's just an asteroid bro chill"

>Daily reminder that my dick has never been in an asshole

>Anecdotal?
Yes. Recording your anecdotal account does not suddenly make it more legitimate.
>they fly in space
1. People claim that they fly in space. That is different from them actually flying in space.
2. Both naturally and artificially occurring space objects exist which are not the result of non-human "higher beings"

Can't prove a negative, r tard

You also need to look up the evolution of the human brain big bang

And then when we become advanced enough they have us power their car battery, right? PICKLE RICK!!!! ZOMGZKEKEROFL!!! XD XD!!!1

Always sad when someone deceives themselves.

Burden of proof lies on the person or party marties making the claim. You can't disprove that unicorns don't exist. Therefore they do.

The evolution of the human brain does not disprove evolution by natural selection or prove intelligent design.

>evolution by natural selection has yet to be shown false.
Actually, it's been shown to be absolutely true. The thing that's not been demonstrated is speciation by means of mutation and differential selection.
>major leaps in evolutionary progression
We would actually expect major leaps in evolutionary progression to be evidence of r natural evolution, rather than incremental changes, which would support intelligent design. Intelligent design would imply that the phenotype was already optimal for the 'kind' of animal in question, so any changes would be tiny improvements to better fit the changing circumstances in the environment of the breeding population.

Stop reading Erich von Däniken. Just stop.
He was disproven like 30 years ago.

Are you fucking kidding me? Even if 1% of the UFO videos and pictures are real, they provide proof of space flight.

>Actually, it's been shown to be absolutely true.
In science, nothing is ever shown to be the absolute truth. Everything is open to being falsified, and that is what people constantly try to do. The strength of a scientific theory is in it withstanding those constant attempts, continuously making predictions which are shown to be accurate.

And Darwin recanted his whole Theory. They still teach that

>Are you fucking kidding me?
No.
>Even if 1% of the UFO videos and pictures are real, they provide proof of space flight.
I'm not asking you to prove space flight. I already know that space flight occurs. What I am asking you to do is prove that non-human "higher beings" exist.

>1% of the UFO videos and pictures are real

Implying this is true.

He didn't, but it wouldn't matter even if he did. Science is not dependent on the person who originated an idea.

>Darwin recanted his whole Theory
Oh, that old nugget.
Not true. It's a myth that godders tell eachother

They can't prove dark matter. But they know that it's there. They can't prove slot of shit they know is there

Daily reminder that I am GOD!

> It is possible that a maximally great being (God) exists.
Is it? I feel like that's something you have to prove. You'd have to define greatness, in terms that it could be maximal. You'd have to define God, in such a way that it could even possibly exist without being insta-fucked by contradictions with reality like saying it's older than existence.
> If it is possible that a maximally great being exists, then a maximally great being exists in some possible world.
Is it? Are there other worlds that are possible? Or is this the only possible world? If being possible makes it happen, then this is the only possible world and your god isn't possible. If being possible doesn't make it happen, then you're still kinda fucked.
> If a maximally great being exists in some possible world, then it exists in every possible world, else id wouldn't be MAXIMALLY great.
So your maximally great god would also exist in the Home For Infinite Losers Where If You're Here You Forever Totally Suck. Good call there.

> Assume there is most terrible logical argument in favor of something.
> To be most terrible, the argument has to be about something important (god).
> Therefore the worst argument possible is an argument that attempts to prove god exists.
> Now since if god existed, the argument might be able to make a point, we thus know that god does not, because otherwise this isn't the most terrible argument.
> The most terrible argument for god is this one I'm making now, so we know that ... wait, I was supposed to be proving god existed.
> Fuck, I proved the opposite, this is a really shitty argument.

>he forgot about free will
Atheitards btfo again!

Lol godders. Do I really sound like a religious person? You twats need to read once in a while.

Dark matter comes from statistical models which require it to exist to work. There's nothing analogous for non-human "higher beings".

A good omnipotent god who wanted free will would have everyone choose freely from an infinite number of ways to be good, or have them choose to be evil but have them accidentally end up doing good instead. Because he's omnipotent.
So your god is either not good or not omnipotent and the argument still stands.

P.S. They don't "know" that dark matter exists. It's hypothetical.

Please pay attention. Do you think we as humans are building these advanced spacecraft?

Spewing out bs about Darwin trying to discredit him
>Do I really sound like a religious person.

Yes, yes you do.

> disproven God

There is, actually, a mathematical proof of the existence of god, but it implies there is NO FREE WILL. It's called "The modal collapse of the Ontological Proof" and makes it so the only possibilities are mathematical truths, and thus, no choice is involved.

Choose:
> God
> Free Will

Either way christianity has it wrong

Humans are the only thing that we have observed to build spacecraft, advanced or otherwise. Saying that it must be aliens because you cannot believe that humans could build such a thing is an argument from incredulity, and even that assumes that your interpretation of UFO accounts is accurate, which hasn't been demonstrated.

Are you trying to be retarded? Because I feel like you are.

If "God" is truly all knowing there can be no free will. Christfags BTFO

Throwing a bunch of innocent people into an arena with nasty people to see how they handle their free will is malevolent.

The core "saving" idea of religion, that there's some greater purpose in letting people be shitty to each other, including babies, is nonsense and just an evil idea.

And if god is omnipotent then why do this when he could do something else kinder and get the same result? And if god is omniscient, then why bother at all, other than to be sadistic? "Choosing not to foresee the results" turns it all into a grotesque, sadistic game.

So, you're an atheist that dont "believe" in Darwin?
You're a rare breed indeed.

You would think at some point every person on this planet has seen this bait thread, but surprisingly the traffic in these threads dosnt go down.

But it is more possible for multiple maximally great beings to exist. I mean surely by the same logic Zeus exists? By that same logic, to which I see as perfectly plausible, it would make more sense for multiple great beings to exist.

We like shitposting.

I can improve any god by adding that it gives you a slightly better blowjob. If I'm not ejaculating yet, the god must not exist.

If I told you nothing happened on the Moon today,
there would be nothing to prove.
But if I told you Aliens had landed and built a base on the Moon,
you would expect evidence.
The onus is not on the Aetheists to prove anything.
It is the mindless zealots who must prove that Aliens built our Planet.

low quality bait
sage

Merkins and religion is a volatile mixture. Things are bound to happen
Glad to be an european, we more or less dont give a damn about old fairytales.

Someone found Russel's teapot.
Look it up. Its the key to this whole damn pile of shit thread.

So let me get this straight OP. There's a bunch of people thinking that something defined as lack of belief is a belief?
Are you retarded by any chance?

Europeans don't need merkins because they rarely shave.

I prayed for a sign that would either prove or disprove god's existence.
This one disproves him.