Obama: Hiroshima Visit to Underscore the 'Job's Not Done'

What did Obama mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10317630
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking aggrievement age. I hate it. Move on.
We're sick of hearing about shit that happened for specific reasons.
If we stay like this, America will never make progress and we'll be stuck sucking the dicks of our enemies.

strawpoll.me/10317630
Please vote by the way.

we still need to drop a few more bombs

It means japan needs more diversity and BBC.

it means that he's a cuck, because even when he won the nobel prize, his party didn't let him apologize because they'd lose votes on the next election

He wanted to apologize for it years ago, but the Japanese government told him not to because it would stir up tons of pointless drama.

He means that two nukes wasn't enough, the jews need to bring multiculturalism to complete their nefarious destruction of japan.

Only thing a black man understands is givs
R E P A R A T I O N S

Hiros right. We need to finish the job and invite the Muslims and niggers to Japan to culturally enrich.

I mean, it's still a 1/5 of a chance to date a girl in Japan, but once the BBC comes it's gonna be 1/20 get cucked japan

Everybody knows we dropped the bombs to stop a soviet invasion of japan. The Soviets had rolled over northern China in mere days and were going to invade from Sakhalin.
Truman dropped the bombs to accelerate the surrender and tell Stalin we had nukes and weren't afraid to use them.
The idea a japanese populace that was missing most of its fighting age men and had no industry could fight an invading army is ludicrous.

It means that the current prime minister of Japan is an American plant to ruin Japan with migration.

We still need to drop more nukes on Japan.

Finish the job, obongo

We still need to nuke this shithole too.

He's mad Japan hasn't succumbed to "multiculturalism", one world government, and that they don't want his nigger-kin in their country committing crime.

I swear to god the mental gymnastics these arrogant people will through to justify shoving their idiotic ideologies down other people's throats is just astounding.

>Obama goes on a nuking frenzy before the election
>everyone sees the Dems as the party of based alphas with balls
>Hilldog wins
>all according to keikaku

TWO MORE BOMBS
W
O

M
O
R
E

B
O
M
B
S

Obliterating Japan gets rid of anime and weebs, win-win for the West.

He meant "white guilt still isn't as strong as I had planned to make it".

MFW you're probably right.

In 1945 Japan still had 5 million soldiers in the home islands, and the capacity to arm 30 million+ conscripts. It would of been a fucking bloodbath.

He was threatening Japan with Nuclear Attacks if they keep supporting Trump.

Did he forget about Pearl Harbor? None of that shit would have happened if the japs didn't start shit with us.