Anybody know a RELIABLE source for synthetic weed ("spice" "k2" "incense" etc)???

anybody know a RELIABLE source for synthetic weed ("spice" "k2" "incense" etc)???

I'm looking for somewhere that offers somewhere decent pricing but most importantly legitimate and potent product. I'd hate to spend my money on bunk shit.

will bump with random pictures while I wait for answers

Other urls found in this thread:

shayanashop.com/?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just hang yourself, it gets the job done faster.

also it's worth noting that I've started to dabble in a bit of headshop kratom. overall I don't dislike the experience but I tend to get headaches from doses around 2-4 grams even when I drink plenty of water.

not to mention I feel like having to take that many grams of a weird plant for only mild to moderate effects is kinda gay

Use your money to buy weed you dumb fuck. That fake shit will rape your brain

I'm on probation unfortunately. I used to smoke plentiful fat doobz but alas i cannot smoke natural herb right now. and to be honest I've smoked a lot of this shit in the past and greatly enjoy it, and haven't felt negative effects from it (anxiety, nausea, etc haven't been felt by me even at high amounts smoked)

>legitimate

Why would you want to smoke that shit, it's worst than any real drug on the market, just stick to the known substances. Have a look at all those cheap fuckers in the UK, standing half dead in the street, this shit fucks your head up really good, I'd rather do heroin than touch it. Or you could just smoke weed like everybody else.

Have you tried killing yourself?

Drink alcohol and wait for probation to end is the way to go imo. Otherwise, depending on where you live, you could either go to the headshop or order online. Only way to "know" if it's legit is feedback, from what I understand the molecules change all the time anyway so it's going to be really hard to tell, it's not like it's a natural product.

again, probation. if weed was an option I wouldn't be asking this

am currently drinking alcohol but fear for the lining of my stomach and my liver health. head shops don't sell it any more and I'm currently asking here to see if there's a good place to order from online

does one kill thyself or does one kill their own ego

Idk any market place still active, haven't bought on the deepweb for years. Maybe start another thread about market places, they will probably have some for sale.

>fear for the lining of my stomach and my liver health
Idk how much you smoke but alcohol takes some sweet time before it makes real damages. If you used to smoke joints, I'd say a few beers will be enough to take the edge off but probably won't really affect you physically.

already had stomach bleeding from downing ~3 tall boys a day, I'm down to about 1 but it's still not viable. not to say k2 is very viable either but I would prefer it over drinking. you can't go in public drunk without being found out very easily but being stoned is much easier.

Why would you choose synthetic over God's gift

probation

OP I've been in the same boat. They test for a lot of the chemicals now. Like two years ago I failed my drug test for spice and it ended up being a much bigger deal than if I failed for weed.

huh, divulge further I'm interested.
what state do you live in?
street bought or online?

Indiana.
Street bought but the butthole told me he was sure it wouldn't make me fail. Shit was pretty whack too. They keep changing up the chemicals and they make you feel less high and more sick than they did back in 2012 when you probably smoked it before.

also, checked

wow that's lame. I've tried it in the past year and although the quality is down by maybe 30 percent or so it still got me high.

thank you my digits are intense

OP fucking retarded because K2s chemical is changed all the time like you said your literally playing Russian roulette with that shit you can smoke 30 different batches and be fine but 31 might be the to give you kidney failure or a sizure

And most importantly in your case

IT SHOWS UP ON A DRUG TEST YOU WILL FAIL YOUR PISS TEST

Just leave that shit alone man

Also, I'd like to add that I had a few friends who got into it so bad they were to the point where they would puke and have diarhea if they didn't smoke for a few hours.
Probo sucks... I was supposed to get off this february but I just got pulled over a few weeks ago with a whole oz... rip

damn man I'm sorry to hear that why did you have weed in you if you are on probo?

also what have you been using to ease the pain while on?

>I was supposed to get off this february but I just got pulled over a few weeks ago with a whole oz
How could you possibly be so fucking stupid?

Disco prom,....../,.,.,,.zths sunday!....
streamable.com/8v90t
streamable.com/hivnm

Order kratom online. It’s good combined with melatonin and valerian root a few hours before bed.

this. not only should you not be smoking it but if you are what's the reason for riding around with an ounce on you, that's kinda stupid

kratom is that lame shit though man, I feel like it's weed ÷ 10, nowhere near as enjoyable as synthetic weed lol

This is what you're smoking

I was a spice head for years, eventually got enough connections and dealt for a while. Friend of mine would order the base chemical online in powder form and make garbage bags full of spice, until he got caught. The jwh and related family of chemicals no longer exist. They were all coming from a single manufacturer/distributer in China which got shut down by the UN a couple years back. Anything you buy now is either animal tranquilizer or some homebrew concoction made with over the counter medicines and/or cheap prescriptions.

what kind of animal tranq? I'll order that yo that honestly sounds dope. I love ketamine

also why can't jwh be manufactured by anyone but that one company? I doubt that it's completely gone, more likely just less available

do you know of anywhere to get chemicals that would produce spice like effects? I had met a dealer one time who had given me half a gram of what he said was some type of jwh or maybe am202, I can't exactly remember. but I loved that shit. one miniscule pinch on a bowl of tobacco and you'd be floored

Op I used to drive to New York and buy pouches for $5 and flip them for $30 and started smoking it since it was borderline free to me and for heavily addicted to it it's not worth it the withdraw is worse than herion(at least to me) it ruined my life twice I'm not getting into those details but spice isn't worth it it's still in urine all state probation offices test for it even that "homegrown" shit still shows up in urine you're better off sticking to perks or alchohal iv been on probation for 3 years never got caught for that been caught for spice shit is a horror story stay away from it not to mention it rots your brain away and makes you legit retarded even when you stop iv seen alot of people its taken a toll on now a days it makes you look like a skeleton that can't sleep eat or move without it cause you vomit and it makes your body sore as fuck with withdraws and you just nod off after a hit anyways so you sleep away your high anyways

>I hate spending money on bunk shit
Then go spend your money on weed you fucking faggot, because all synthetic weed is bunk shit. Period.

Nobody saw it coming, we were literally burning it all up til it was gone. It was made in a proper lab and the research is all locked away in a vault or destroyed. Who's going to reverse engineer it? You? Me?

where in New York did you drive to? I live in the area and I'm curious because the pouches I've seen here typically go for 15 dollars now
also how do you do percs without being detected??

Had two siezures, I love this drug. Still best high on market

> (You)
>
>what kind of animal tranq? I'll order that yo that honestly sounds dope. I love ketamine

Rompun. Bear tranquilizer, or well, anything tranquilizer, really. If you want to get some, buy a really realistic bear costume and call animal control on yourself on a dark night, get darted, get retarded

Walter white maybe lol

but real talk like I said there's gotta be synthesis reports and directions somewhere, it's a bit unbelievable to me to imagine that it's just here and gone like crystal Pepsi or something

and regardless even if original compounds like jwh or am202 are non-existent, there has to be analogues in existence

After having safely taken 'hardcore' drugs such as MDMA, E, etc. on various party holidays I thought I'd give this shit a go.

DON'T DO IT!

I nearly fucking killed myself. I can give more info if you want it but seriously don't. I came within a minute or so of death.

Don't be stupid.

i love weed but i hate spice. stay away homie

At least the store has fresh meat

I just stop 4-3 days before I go in for a visit I'm never home for check ins due to work and my p.o. thinks I'm an upstanding citizen for some odd reason also shrooms and lsd don't show up in urine and they don't sell it there anymore it was in the ghetto at a candy shop lol pretty much only homegrown garbage is around anymore

Tbat shit was ass in 2012 and now its more ass? Who would even want that?

I've smoked pounds of this shit before and suffered very little I'll effects, most of those being that I just wanted more

true

I see my po once a week so that isn't very viable

you just didn't find any that was good then back in 2012 and further back than that the shit was ridiculously good and strong

Since everyone here has got a stick up their asses and can't simply answer a question on Sup Forums I'll throw my hat in the ring. OP you should use Mr. Kosh (just Google it) it's 100% the real deal and all orders arrive within 3 business day to anywhere in the U.S. they are totally legit just a little pricy but you absolutely get what you pay for. There are other sites that are a total gamble but this is the most reliable source I've ever found.

You have to email them what you want to start an order and they'll send you a payment link. Seems scetch but I can vouge that I've always gotten exactly what I've ordered and not once had anything like charge back or any info stolen.

I was smoking $100 worth a day, because it was free for me as I knew the guy who made it and sold for him. Once the supply started running down it got cut with rompun until it was all rompun. That's when I quit. A small bag could last you all day because you take a hit and pass out for 4 hours. Waste of time. Watched a few people have seizures and nearly die, other people I knew did die, but I wasn't there at the time, fell asleep driving and such.

If youjust want to get high on something they can't test for, as someone else suggested, switch to hallucinogens. Eat some shrooms or morning glory seeds or something.

They will even send you a free sample of about .5 grams to try and see if you like it before making a purchase if you request it. The flavors they offer don't fuck around either, they seriously smell and taste exactly like what you ordered. If I may offer a tip, get the green apple.

shayanashop.com/?lang=en

thank you guys keep posting please I will get back to this thread in 20 mins please please please

Doubt this thread will last that long

this is the Mr kosh source?

this sounds too good to be true

Na just passing along what I know. It seems their website is down but I'm sure you can find the email since they are still running business as usual. Just sharing my experience with where to find it is all. I could name drop a few other sites that I've had 50/50 luck with like shipping and quality of the her and potency but kosh has been the best and I fucking hate those assholes who charge like 30-50 for 10 grams of absolutely garbage.

No way that stuff is legit