Make a pedo joke

>Make a pedo joke
"I wish you had been molested as a child so that you wouldn't find molestation and rape jokes funny" - My girlfriend.

She has a point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7HQ9KW_avHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

have a kid with her and molest the kid so both of you know what it's like maybe she will laugh when you show her how you fuck your son in his infant ass

What was the joke

No she doesn't she sounds like a prude with no sense of humour.

No, I'm good.

Just tell her that people who were raped or molested are more likely to rape and molest, so it's a good thing for her that you weren't.

That picture of the doll holding his legs to his chest with a caption of something like "when you wipe too deep and get a flashback of your uncle".

I saw it here just now, obviously.

Not really, comedy is a coping tool. A lot of comedians have gone through shit like that. Also, Frankie Boyle. Nuff said.

>because pedo and rape jokes are funny
You're retarded.

That’s not even a really dark one, tell your bitch to stick to the kitchen

They can be. Jokes about anything can be funny in the right context and with good wit. And even if you don't find them funny you don't have to be an offended asshole.

You do realize this is Sup Forums, not Tumblr?

Trips of truth.

She is way better cook than I am.
She fat, that's probably why.

Your mom isn't funny either. That's why I raped her. She kept the baby. You're a bigger dissapointment than her sense of humour.

Picture Porky Pig raping Elmer Fudd. Why do you think they call him porky?

Is she SJW trash?

Molestation is not funny. Stop it, OP.

Read

youtu.be/7HQ9KW_avHQ

Kinda.

Depends on which end of the dick you're on.

You mean that girl who asks you to pay for her and hangs around you to contrast her beauty with her ugliness?

Why are you dating her?

Ask her if she likes Rape-Play then.
Immediately try to rape her and when she cries and screams "No!"
Just answer her with "That's the spirit!" and go on smiling.

I don't know.

She's funny sometimes, and likes sex. Nice tits.
Cool dog mostly.