Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Why always this bread?

sjw feminist cunt faggot detected.

its a current hot topic and very easy to get a rise out of people.

Once again, that picture is in Europe. Fucking sage.

But why the exact same pic and text every time? Hasn't this already been discussed through how America let it get to this?

Gtfo you fucking cuck.
Stop ruining America with your leftist bullshit.

Are you spamming this image every hour now?

bad meme is bad

Is that a guy?

> To this

You mean where you have no job and spend your day being a redpilled shitposter yet most of America's ills are the progeny of conservative throwback "values"?

jesus stop spamming the same thread with the same pic.
we heard you one time no need for spam

>leftist cuck detected

>lets call everyone leftist cucks to hide the fact im leftist cuck myself
keep false implying stuff about people, it shows how retarded you are
Hint : there is other than right and left extremists like you cucks think

hahahahahahah hahahahhah
did I hurt your feelings you feminist bitch
while you're crying here i was fucking your mom in the ass and she liked it. How does it make you feel?
hahahahhaha

so complaining about thread spam makes you leftist cuck nowadays?
Whoa

Whoa, 12 year old crying and insult, oh my feelings.. *sarcasm*
now grow up and do your special ed homework

>American media... Thanks.

Do you have autism or something?

Wowza

How did your leaders allow the most powerful nation on Earth… to die? The answer is really quite simple: Incompetence. Incompetence at the highest echelons of power. We put our trust, our faith, in halfwits. Our intrepid leaders had everything they wanted! Power. Wealth. Prestige. And it made them lazy, America. Oh yes, and laziness breeds stupidity. Rest assured, I will not make the mistakes of my predecessors. When John Henry Eden builds a country, he builds it to last. The American way. Don't you, my darling America, deserve that? Don't you deserve a future free of war, and fear, and terrible uncertainty? Of course you do. As President of the United States, you have my solemn pledge that I will never rest, NEVER rest, until we all have what we deserve: A place to truly call... home.

How many sorobux do you get for starting a thread like this? I want to get paid for shitposting while my annuities accrue money and I'll be here shitposting anyhow.

This. America is not this way. In general it has a hard right white trash slant actually. Ive been in most of it at one point or another. All these crying right wing faggots confuse the shit out of me. You've always been the majority, and always had free run of the place. What the fuck are you mad about?

Link to verifiable proof or gtfo.

i don't get why right wing cucks always cry about leftist crying and complaining and being total special snowflakes but they are doing the same thing...

dude looks like hitler

The burden of proof is on the person posting the image to bash America.

isn't this Riot Unicorns Scottish buddy?

>Undercover

Wrong, the burden of proof is on the person refuting the original statement.
Try a lot harder faggot.

No.

>Get accused of murder
>Go to court
>Prosecution has no evidence
>Prosecutions position is untenable and can't be proven
>Get off the hook because burden of proof is the responsibility of the prosecutors to establish without a reasonable doubt that I am the murderer they claim I am
Sheeeeeit

wew lad

Because you can't.

Because white Americans keep killing Americans. (However I don't condone the hipster hippie vibe thing.)

Honestly I'm not surprised

bump

Good thing I don't need to.

>bump
thread not going so well spambot?

Just saging it in the response to be honest not like you two idiots above me.

quit bumping the thread

You lose the argument. End of.
Jog on.

Bump to piss off leftist

quit bumping the thread faggots oh shit i...

what does a bump mean? like bad skin-care?

Cherry Picked example of extreme idiot liberal

Republicucks use this as the face of all liberalism, claim those far left insane idiots are the problem.

Use the actions of extreme liberals to undermine what real Democrats are actually trying to accomplish.

This allows uneducated trumptards to attack anything remotely liberal as the same thing. It's not.

If you can seperate the far right from basic Republcians, you'd think you'd be able to do it with the left.

I used to be more Republican, but things have gotten so bad I've become a very moderate Democrat. The Republicans aren't what they used to be, and honestly deserve zero respect at this point. It breaks my heart.

nope

but I've yet to see 1 good debate with dems that wont include identity politics and intersectionality. if you could enlighten me that'd be great. can even the moderate liberal just debate policy?

Except there's still no proof the OP's picture is in America.

This person is from St. Louis, Missouri. Same as AIDS Skrillex.