WWYD

WWYD
Torture/rape/execution edition

WWYD to this slut?

Tie them up, blindfold and fucked and impregnate.

Mmm spray your cum inside her

kik me at myself918 for a wwyd

kidnap .. lock in basement for months emotionally and physically abusing her. Emotional abuse would involve name calling, insults and training her to respond to commands like a good dog. Physical would involve beatings, stretching of her holes, and edging her close to orgasms but never leaving her climax. Do this til she is broken and responds to everything i command. Use her as an anal slut til shes no longer attractive.
WWYD to leftie?

Tie her to the bed spread open doggy style. Make her take a fox tail butt plug up her ass. Fuck her sweet slit as I pull her by the tail. Pull to hard it comes out replace it quickly with my cock and blow in her ass

R4R

Grab her hair then throatfuck, after that cum on hers face and tits.

What would you do to this slut?

Follow her down a dark alley way. Knock her out from behind. Tie her up so she cant get away when she comes to. Id use her mouth as a fuckhole. if she tried to bite id break her jaw. Keep fuck the bitchs mouth til im ready to cum then ram my cock as far back as possible. Suffocating her and blowing my load into her belly. then leave her in the alley way

WWYD to righty again be brutal? Will post dirty pic next

R4R

WWYD

remove clitoris, rape urethra

moar of this gurl

Any more for her

Tie her up to the wall. Remove clothes and all pubic hair. Take a carving knife and make some beautyful patter on her ass. then cut her tits off and salt scares. Fuck her with broken bottle and leave her to die from blood loose

r4r

more only after wwyd

shove her down on all fours and grab all of her hair and wrap it around my hand and then pull back on it like reigns making her arch her back and moan out, put the other hand on her throat while I penetrate her ass from behind

Push her face into the sand, cut off her bikini and fuck her while she suffocates

WWYD to

>Torture/rape/execution edition
>take this one on the best date night of her life
sit down for coffee and talk about how it's okay if shes got a huge jew nose
brutally and mercilessly build her self-esteem
pinch those breasts if she grants permission
tell her it's okay to be a tubby SJW but warn her about the jewish tricks
ask if i can have sex with her face
coin a nickname "chipmunk cheekz" and ask if I can push my penis inside of her substantial and round big butt
chinese ass, regardless of her actual race
give her a reason to make that face but only with her permission

pic as promised.

rape in the ass, beat the shit out of her titties and tie her to fence post for all passer bys to use and abuse however they wish.

kik masterofsamm if you want to trade wwyd

remove clothes and chop of her arms and legs. Cauterize wounds. When she is still alive put rest of her body into oven and start bake her until she will be well-cooked.

Wwyd

wait till she's on the phone with someone important and then make her squirm while i finger her and massage her clit until she's a quivering mess

>Torture/rape/execution edition
no thanks

work on fixing those curtains a little more in photoshop

Wwyd?

wwyd to this sjw bitch

very cute, post more

WWYD?

i'd sex her so hard

wwyd to this chink?

WWYD to this whore? Soulrebel425 on kik for more.

Wwyd to this milf?

my gfs little sister (on right)

I would abduct her, and keep her in my basement while training her to be a good slave. First part of the training would be daily raping her tight little asshole, and having her clean my cock after with her mouth - when I get hard again I would be choking her out, by forcing my cock as far down her throat as possible. At some point she will reach the magic 3 minute mark before passing out, I don't care if it takes weeks or months - she will get there.

WWYD?

Kindnap her while she is outside. Blindfold here and tie her naked spread on a bed. 7 man come in fully naked and stand around the bed while they are jerking. Than i remove the bandage so she sees al the man and she starts screaming then starts the game. Fuck her in every hole she got and when everyone is done she can take a shower and thinks everything is over. While she is bending over to take the shampoo from the ground another dick is smashing in her ass.

Drag her out into the water by her hair while she's out on the beach, hold her head underwater until she passes out from the lack of oxygen. Drag her back onto the sand and strip her naked, then bury her in the sand so that only her face and tits are above. When she comes to, show her the line of men waiting for her to suck them off and remind her that the tide's coming in so she'd better get started.

She is living alone in that house, often when she let her dog out I have been feeding it sausages - planning my attack. One night I see her sleeping in the couch, I open the door slowly. The dog doesn't say anything cause he knows me. I give him a sausage I brought 'Good boy'... While he is eating the sausage I choke her out. I put a chair on the floor, flip it over, rip off her clothes and tie her in a doggy-style position over it. I bitchslap her a few times to wake her up, but she is still drowsy. I get behind her and start fucking her tight little pussy. I twist her nipples while fucking her to wake her up. She wakes up and begins to cry, doesn't understand what is happening. After I cum in her tight pussy and pull out, the dog wants to lick my cum from her pussy. It starts mounting her, and begins fucking her. She cries even more and tell him to get down, but she can't move to push him off, and he doesn't want to move. The sight gets me excited so I force myself down her throat, and start thrusting her from the front while she gags and can't breath - and the dog fucks her from behind. After I am done, I leave her in that position, and as I walk out the door I see the dog going in for a second round. He is going to have his fun with her all night...

WWYD?

I would punch her face until this blur effect disappear, then i'll draw her a new visage with my cum, and i'll force her to suck me with her new face!

WWYD?

Love this story. would you plz write something brutal about her too?

How do these little sluts get it?

Wwyd?

She was at the beach, when she left her friends to go to the bathroom I was waiting and pushed her in and locked the door behind us. I sit her on the toilet and make her take a piss while I I force her to suck my cock, with a knife to her throat. When she is done pissing and I am good and hard I turn her around and stick her head down in the toilet while I fuck her tight little ass. She is twisting to get free while she is drowning in her own piss. I like it when they struggle, it makes it more fun... After I finish in her, she is passed out. I punch her in the stomach untill she throws up and starts breathing again. I Leave her in the toilet on the floor like that...

Get her anons

WWYD?

Do they get the rape?

I see her at the bar, she is with a friend and the friend's bf - they are all pretty drunk. Her friend goes to the bathroom, and she moves in closer to talk to the friends bf. She puts her hand on his leg, and whispers something in his ear. None of them realized her friend had finished in the bathroom and was standing 3 feet from them. They started arguing and it ended with her friend and bf left the bar. She started drinking heavily. At some point she figures she has had enough and stumbles towards the door. I follow her for 2 streets, and when she is well into the park I grap her from behind, choking her out. I drag her to a nearby bush and rip of her clothes. I force my cock into her pussy, it is wet and relaxed so not very tight. I flip her over and start to force my cock into her ass, it is super tight. She wakes up and tries to move and turn around, I don't let her turn around and start hitting her in the back of her head. It probably only took 2 hits before she was out, but I didn't notice at first. I continue thrusting into her ass, I must have ripped it cause it feels like there is lubricant now. I feel it with my hand, and smell it, it is blood. I start smiling and continue thrusting faster and faster untill I cum. I put my knee in her back and break her neck backwards untill it snaps. Her dead body doesn't lie still but starts to spasm. I get excited again and force my cock down her throat, it is tight. I thrust as hard as I can untill I cum. I drag her into a lake in the park and leave her there...

WWYD?

After they had turned around and laughed at me, at the party we were at, when I tried to start a conversation with them, I would wait for them to leave and follow them home. When they wen't inside I would burst in through the door and threaten them with a knife. First I would make them eat eachother out while live streaming it to their facebook profiles from a fixed position, in an awkward angle making it look like an accident. Then after that I would rape the blonde one in the ass. Thrusting as hard as I could while she was crying. And then make the darkhaired one suck my cock clean. When she had sucked it enough to make it hard again I would rape her ass aswell, and make the blonde one suck my cock clean. Then I would force them to split a bottle of vodka or whatever booze I could find in their house, and get them naked and into bed. Choking them out with my cock down their throats, first one, then the other. When they were both out I would take a lot of photos of the blonde one and post on all her social sites. Making it look like the other one did it. Then put them both back in the bed, put their underwear back on, and leave the house with no trace. When they wake up, they think it is just a dream and none of them talk to the other about it. When they get back to unI after the weekend everyone is whispering behind their backs... that will teach those bitches not to laugh at me, ever again...

WWYD?

Wwyd?

More of this trashy slut

any nudes? she's a 9/10

Is your name Jacob?

The little slut make you hard?

Wwyd with the little cock teasing slut?

Hell yeah

No why

Wish we could do her together. Spit roast the little bitch.

Moar of Blondie

Moar of brunette slut

Only if you can be rough with her

Oh I can be very rough

Good, doesn't look like she could take much of a punch but we'd definitely test her limits

nothing because i respect women

litteral godess, would eat her ass on the first date
more/sauce

wwyd

Be creative.

I would grab her by the throat and make it tighter while you yes her gag reflex

Why dont you write a reply to someone else when posting?

Wwyd?

I would force her to dance for me, till she's exhausted, then I would fuck her and demand she dances more, when she's too tired weak too I would use a cattle prod on her, another fucking then give her a chance to dance again, she's obviously too weak too, this time the cattle prod gets forced inside her.

Wwyd?

blind fold her with a piece of floss then fuck her sideways.

It's not a rape wwyd till she shows up.