Why don't you guys take brainforce??

Why don't you guys take brainforce??

might as well throw my money out of the window

hahah true

what does it contain? I already take piracetam for concentration although it doesn't do a lot for me.

bcomplex, l-theanine and cow shit

I took it and it gave me a rash

enjoy your expensive urine

i had to stop taking it when i started dreaming in fractals, waking up in cold sweats in the middle of the night formulas racing through my head. for a moment i could almost fully grasp the nature of infinity. it was too much to handle. after a week i threw out the bottle and drank a litre of unfiltered tap water to lull myself back into blissful ignorance. there are some places in the mind man was never meant to go and brain force took me there.

are you sure you weren't taking something else

Because I take pure phenibut. And wash it down with vodka.

because we're lizards and plan on eating you fucktards once you get as fat as your retarded uncle Alex Jones

no. i had a similar effect the last time i took one of their products. the super male vitality was not comfortable. it sounds cool at first, having a boner that doesn't go away and spontaneous orgasms throughout the day but it's not. and women kept throwing themselves at me basically and all they wanted was sex all the time and i couldn't stop fucking them but every time i came it felt like i was going to pass out from the pleasure and way way too much stuff was spraying out. i swear i once shot like several spurts of about an ounce per squirt once and it got everywhere and she was trying to jerk me off under a table but women several tables away got sprayed and i think a couple of them got pregnant. and that happened at least once an hour until i had to go to er for dehydration and i stopped taking the pills after knocking up the head nurse

why don't you advertise some place else? This is Sup Forums.

kek

Why don't you try SuperMale Vitality you pussy???

If i ate one apple the outcome would pretty much be the same as this shit product

nobody should take that stuff unless they can afford the child support payments. you'll end up so virile that you can almost impregnate women at a glance. when you're taking this stuff nothing kills your sperm, you could ejaculate in a public pool and have a few children with several months just once nut. I shamefully admit i've done it a few times. i still go to that public pool now and again just to check up on all my children who don't know their moms got knocked up from some fap juice in a pool.

i do pramiracetam

hahahahaahahahaha this is brilliant write more

i gained 45 pounds taking their caveman bone broth. not in muscle or fat, but i gained 45 pounds of bone. which is difficult to carry around and frankly it is more bone density then i needed. there's nothing funny about infowars products, they work but they work too well and you'll wish you hadn't taken them.

haha we are reading this shit high AF cracking uo over everything...this is GOLD!!!

fuck im done lmfao

Loveable dude no homo

i took some knock out sleeping pills and when i woke up a couple years later trump was president and everything alex jones talked about was now real. a very disconcerting product. i can't help but wonder if any of us would be here if the knock out brain force consciousness of infowarriors hadn't dragged the subconscious collective of the human race through sheer force of all male vitality into the trump dimension. powerful stuff

Genuinely lol'ed

Long time psychologie masters lurker here.
So far there has been no evidence for any benefits(long and short term) of Nootropica for the CNS.
As stated above: dont throw money out of the window.

meanwhile studies show dozens of herbs with an effect on the cns, many of which are probably in infowars products. it's just herbal medicine, good herbs harvested properly can have a medicinal effect to some extent. it's not complete hogswash. meanwhile who cares what your basically discredited institution says? the peer review process is broken and mainstream science is embedded with a cult-like mentality. who just trusts that?