Go to a club

>go to a club
>say hi to a chick
>she hands you this card
What do?

laugh and call her an autistic bitch.

Leave her alone.

kek

Ask how long she has had this card. Looks likes it's been in her wallet for a while. Wait women carry wallets? ...exposed...

She called you a friend, so you're halfway there arcanine fgt.

give her the card "I'm as autistic as you, tho"

Say hi to her again and give her card back

I found it in my buildings lobby where my office is. I was trying to imagine the person who carried it/them around.

Probably some fat feminist that thinks every guy wants her

Stifle a laugh, give her a sneering, condescending look and gladly never speak to her again.

>building
>lobby
>office

Who does this asshole think he is, some kind of normal working person?

Lift her bar stool into the air with herculean might.

I PUTZ TEH BUSINEZ SOOT ON AND SHAKE TEH HANDZ AND YESSIRNOSIR GET TEH BIG ACCOUNT OR I GETZ FIRD.

Do nothing.
Life goes on.

Ask if she is autistic

Literally nothing. Im not insecure. I take no for an answer. Plenty of fish in the sea.

/thread

i´d ask if shes retarded for real and blog about mentally challenged club girls
its so dumb when you hand over cards instead of

Some consumers are reluctant to buy without a demonstration or sample.

I wait outside for her to leave and drag her into an alley for some aggressive marketing.

What you did there, I see it.

> Go to the bathroom
> cum on it
> give it back with a big smile
> wait for results

Who goes to a club to be alone?

if you pursue him/her you can be charged with felony harassment.

that club or public place is being filmed.

I return the favor.

Depends on my mood and what she looks like. I'm married so if I went up to her it would be to try to socialize because I suck with making te frens. I'd probably laugh, sit down and explain that I wasn't interested in fucking her. Then try to figure out small talk like a complete autist.

lost hard

Move on to the next one

Read it, drop it, walk away and talk to one of the 50 women actually in the bar to meet men

kekd audibly

the cards are made by an old performance artist/nigger/prehistoric SJW named Adrian Piper. She was a trailblazer in the Joan Baez "Offended By Everything" movement, and made many passive-aggressive cards for people who are too much of a pussy to just speak up.

imagine a faggot weeabo handing these out, doesn't change my opinion whoever hands them out, tf you doing there

these are hilarious

>omg they're such snowflakes!
>I'm not a tender snowflake though even though I get annoyed really easily like a bitch!

Correct her, and say I'm not her friend.

this actually sounds like it would generate a funny response

this

This

"millions of years of evolution you still can't use your mouth"

give her my "not flirting either" card

this guy too