Does Sup Forums have any encounters with aliens? (The ones not from this planet...

Does Sup Forums have any encounters with aliens? (The ones not from this planet, not the ones Trump is trying to keep out of 'Murcia)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LqeYszikuyA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(UFO)#2000_.E2.80.93_Southern_Illinois_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah but I never talk about it to anyone, because you have no reason to believe me based on what I tell you. The only intelligent response would be to assume I'm crazy or lying.

Since I'm anonymous, I'll tell you the basic details of the last 2 times they visited me..

1. About 11 years ago, I was getting dressed and they took me out of my room and showed me the Earth from low-orbit (floating around, not in a spaceship) and told me everything was alright.

2. About 1 year ago, they flew very low over my head - the craft(I think?) looked like a very big light about the size of a large car. Nothing else happened this time, they just flew over me.

Both times I became extremely ill afterwards, so I never want to see them again. They're "friendly", but obviously very bad for my/our health.

inb4 people calling me a liar - I don't gain anything by lying about it, I'm just some text on your screen.

Tell me moar

bump

I live in Florida and used to see objects in the sky at night where I live. Orbs and other strange crafts just hovering over cow pastures at night while delivering pizzas.
youtube.com/watch?v=LqeYszikuyA

vid related

Ok anonicus, I’m officially spooped

I can't tell if you're serious or not.

I'm serious. I used to see them all the time and freak the fuck out coming back in the pizza shop from a delivery telling everyone I was seeing floating triangular like ships in my town. Everyone called me crazy. Until one day my manager told me that his dad has filmed an almost identical like craft above his house. That's the video I posted. Apparently the town I live in is rumored to be build on indian burial grounds and a lot of weird shit happens here.

Not sure what to tell.. ok I don't know what they look like. They had enormous authority over me and told me to look straight ahead at what they were showing me, even though I was extremely curious, the idea of disobeying them was unthinkable. They were behind me and to my left; and I sensed that the one closest to me had a kind of maleness to it.

It's weird to say that they're both "friendly" and evil (or at least dangerous to humans) at the same time, but I liken it to Columbus landing in America.

Oh and, when they showed me the Earth it wasn't flat.

There's literally nothing else to the story. I'm not about to become one of those sketchy 'career abductees' who sells books.

How was space? Did you enjoy the micro gravity or did their shop have artificial gravity?

>inb4 experimental Air Force jet

My sister used to have "experiences" she would tell only me. She once described waking up in the middle of the night and walking outside against her own will only to be "touched" by a human like creature. It was probably just Tyrone that lived across the street but still an interesting story.

I haven't but a couple family members saw this. My uncle would get a really weird look on his face and just shake his head whenever it came up. He had no idea what it was. He was a very serious guy and not a person that would ever believe in aliens or anything like that. This incident really fucked him up.

see the 2000 southern Illinois incident.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(UFO)#2000_.E2.80.93_Southern_Illinois_incident

To be honest I have no idea whether they took me to 'real' space or were just showing me a very realistic image. It felt totally natural to be looking down on the Earth though - like I'd done it many times before or something. I was kind of overwhelmed with just how vast it was.

I live in Scotland. So this one time I got abducted, these aliens had me up on their ship, right? They was probing me and all that....

Now this alien had a big head and big black eyes, and it was all bent over me. I said, "What do you want from me, alien?!" and do you know what he said?

tree fiddy

about tree fiddy?

Tree fiddy. Now it was about that time, I realized I that it wasn't no alien, it was that God-damned Loch Ness monster again, trying to trick me into giving him tree-fitty by dressing up like an alien. Don't that just beat all?!

Stirring last night's haggis ey?

Now Let me tell the damn story now! Woman!

get back on your meds. we know you're not taking them.

I have been seeing ufo since I was 15, I am forty now and a bunch three times in israel when I went on vacation

I actually got b& for a week for doing this on /x once.

this is why I'll never tell my story irl, but you're right to doubt me user. I'ts not like I can prove it.

your dub dubs are awesome. but seriously. get back on your meds.