TFW people think Jesus was white

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaurus.com/browse/ugly?s=t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TFW people think Jesus really existed

>mfw Jesus was actually the first zombie
>mfw no face
:|

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING LEFTIST CUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING NIGGER JEW HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHA BLACK LOVER HAHAHHAAHAHAHAH LOLOLOL WHAT A LIBTARD CUCK HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA I'LL FUCK YOUR MOTHER!!!
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN USA USA USA USA!!!! WHITE POWER!!!!

this.

Sorry to inform you but a human being named jesus did actually exist

What's leftist about Jesus not being white? It's well known that he wasn't.

yes. common first name for this area.. and time...

king of like Adolf... but both Jesus and Adolf did have last names.

If you believe in Jesus then I'd think you also believe god has the power to of made jesus whatever race he wanted.

Jesus was black yo

FUCK JESUS, FUCK YOUR PRAYERS
AND FUCK YOU!

niggers still nigging their nignogness everywhere

I never implied I believed in anything. However I find it hilarious that, given where he was born, people think he was white.

Faggot

>mfw facebook memes on my board

Heck I see Jesus selling bags of oranges by the interstate on the daily.

WE

The truth is for demcuck shills

good lord. now i need to have an orange.

Very technically Jesus would have been a coastal arab and as such would have been descended from the Aryan tribe... Guess it really depends on what you consider "white"

Jesus by the very definition of white, was as white as you can get. He however would not have had pink skin and blond hair

I can confirm, he has the best oranges

HAHAAHHAAHAH LIBTARD THINKS JESUS WASNT WHITE AHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH FUCK YOU BITCH I'LL FUCK YOUR SISTER YOU HEAR ME YOU FUCKING LEFTIST
JESUS WAS WHITE! ONLY WHITE PEOPLE CAN BE GOOD LIKE JESUS
FUCKING PEOPLE OF COLOR EWWW

WHITE POWER! WHITE POWER! WHITE POWER!

Just for you user

Whats really hilarious is that Arabs are whiter than slavs and most of Europe

He had blue eyes though for sure

Anyone of any race can have blue eyes. Its a recessive gene every human carries

checked. ate like 10 some weeks ago at a restaurant. fucking best oranges i ever ate...

I thought he sold lemons. As in when he sells you lemons you make lemonaid

Revelation 1:14-16

And anyone of any race can have white skin too. So it's very possible that jesus was white with blue eyes just saying.

>Anyone of any race can have blue eyes

are you fucking retarded?

He's actually right lol

>np
>-15.928571428...

If such a historical person like that figure, which could be vaguely referenced to by some of the less ridiculous fairy tales written in the bible, even existed, he would have been a sand-nog, that is sure.

haha

It's almost like people make people in their art as looking like them and not all art is meant to depict the real world accurately

i just want to let you know while the ugly people losers that trick the rest of the people ugly way the ugly people losers that smell like gay dog shit and is short and outnumber everybody and is short is bothering me ugly way cause cant be better then me ugly way so has to try to be better then me the ugly ugly way by cheating the ugly ugly way to be better then me ugly ugly way like the ugly people losers that is disgusting and outnumber everybody and its funny how the whole world dont know how short and pathatic the ugly people losers are like my short ugly loser father and the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody and myshort ugly loser father is short and try to be better then people ugly way while is short and ugly and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and try to be better then people ugly way and the ugly people losers try to be better then people ugly way and is gross and short and lame and short and that is why this socitey is shit and all the ugly popular people will get a hard time t oadpat to the ugly people losers soctiey while the ugly people losers try to be better then people ugly way and try to act better then people ugly way while is ugly and lame and smell worse then dog shit and is short and nobody says nothing cause ugly people losers lie ugly way and people get bad services ugly way by the ugly people losers that try to be better then people ugly way and outnumber everybody and iam here getting poop bugs getting hurt by poop bugs from my short ugly loser father and ugly people losers that outnumber everybody and my short ugly loser father is being gay to me and hurt me ugly way and be gay to me ugly way and i want to die and its the same with the ugly people losers that hurt me ugly way so i cant read anything so i dont do ok ugly way and the ugly people losers cheat ugly way and smell worse then

It's reasonable to believe that Jesus was light skinned and with blue eyes which is why people followed him because of his rare genetic condition and message. It's reasonable to be believe this.

He could've been white one of my good israeli friends is pretty fucking white (israel is where nazareth was)

dog shit and is short and ugly and dying of cancer and is short and that ugly short ugly fuck try to hurt me ugly way and say iam stupid for him dying and the ugly people losers try to hurt me ugly way and try to be better then me ugly way and he is disgusting and dying of cancer and is short and ugly and iam going to lose money and the ugly people loseres try to hurt me ugly way so i dont survive ugly way so people dont know about the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody and already killed some of my friedns ugly way and while the white people try to be better then the koreans even though the koreans dont give a fuck about me but i need to help my own race cause other races try to be better then me ugly way and the ugly people losers are lame and outnumber everybody and try to be better then people and ugly popular people ugly way and cock block people ugly way so this socitey is shit and belive the things on music and tv shows and talk to the ugly people losers that try to be better then everybody and smell like poo and try to trap people ugly way and take anything and there gay and smell like poo like the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody and is lame and try to be better then people ugly way and is short like my short ugly loser father and the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody so let the ugly people losers kill off the rest of the cluless ugly popualr people cattle and the ugly people

Then why do none of the gospels mention this obviously odd and foreign trait Jesus supposedly had?

I believe it does, don't remember which passage it was in, but it's in there. Also it was his message that mattered not what he looked like, but what he looked like was got him attention. That's what my pastor always taught us though so.

I'm gonna go ahead and say it doesn't and i'm 90% sure about this

Says the guy who has never read the Bible. Ok let's just go with your gut on that one lol

>It's well known
...but not by the Christicuck sheeple.

>HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

Jesus was blond haired and blue eye'd and he was a surfer. I went to 12 years of catholic school so i know.

SHUT UP LEFTIST CUCK HAHAHAHAH

TL ; DR
you're almost as bad as the fckn hyaena
>AHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

>king of like Adolf.

Nice Freudian slip, kkk-kun

YOU FUCKING LIBTARD CUCK LISTEN TO ME I'LL FUCK YOUR MOM AND YOUR SISTER YOU HEAR ME?!?!!? YOU FUCKING HILLARY SUPPORTER EEWWWWWWWWWW

DONALD TRUMP! DONALD TRUMP!

FUCKING JEW NIGGER I HOPE YOU DIE

Some "people" are atheist

thesaurus.com/browse/ugly?s=t

Autism speaks.

someone rustle your jimmies, Jimmy?

FUCK ATHIESTS!!!!!! ONLY LIBTARDS ARE ATHEISTS!!! FUCKING COCKSUCKERS

GOD IS REAL!!! IN GOD WE TRUST AND ALL GAYS AND NON WHITE SLAVES WILL PAY THE PRICE WHEN JESUS WILL COME AND SEND THEM TO HELL

FUCK YOU "AUTISM SPEAKS" THE ONLY AUTIST HERE IS YOU

FUCKING Sup Forums IS FULL OF LEFTIST CUCKS NOWADAYS HAHAHHAHAHHA Sup Forums MASTER RACE THEY KNOW THE TRUTH UNLIKE YOU GAY CUCKS

I don't think there are more than a few dozen people that think Jesus was white. Every culture has pictured Jesus to look like themselves. So what is your problem with that? Sadly, we didn't have iphones back then to catch his image!

This man has less intelligence than an entire plantation of cotton picking niggers.

dubs of density

FUUCKKK YOUUU GENDERLESS CUCK SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T TALK TO DONALD TRUMP LIKE THAT HE IS THE BEST!!! GO FUCK WITH YOUR CROOKED HILLARY YOU LEFTIST PUSSY OH RIGHT YOU ARE GAY, FUCKING JEW EWWW GET OUT OF Sup Forums YOU SON OF A BITCH

>I am upset about things

k

KILL YOURSELF YOU LIBTARD CUCK

TWF people think jesus existed

i don´t think there a more than a few dozen people that believe in god and think.

>autism speaks
>posts in all caps
>triggered by atheism

Irony

He was dumbass, just look at the pictures of him

LISTEN TO ME YOU LIBTARD
JESUS EXISTED!! AND GOD IS REAL AND YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE IN HELL YOU FUCKING CUCK

WATCH BROTHER NATHANAEL HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH!! FUCK THE JEWS!!!!!

YOU WILL DIE IN PAIN YOU FUCKING ATHEIST CUNT!!!

u srs? Not even an actual Trump Supporter would react in such a way to unproven allegations

OMGGGG

GO AWAY YOU FUCKING HILLARY SUPPORTER, GO SUCK A COCK FROM YOUR TRANS FRIEND

DONALD TRUMP WILL WRECK YOUR ASSES YOU WILL SEE!

SPEAKING ABOUT TRIGGERING, YOU FUCKING FEMINIST SHUT UP YOU THE LAST PERSON TO TELL WHO IS TRIGGERED

I can't stop laughing lol

>religion
gtfo

DONALD TRUMP IS OUR PRESIDENT AND HE IS THE BEST OF COURSE IM SERIOUS YOU LEFTIST CUCK

GTFO!??!?!?!?! DON'T DISRESPECT RELIGION YOU CUNT

AS I SAID GOD IS REAL AND IT IS PROVEN DON'T ARGUE WITH ME WITH YOU BIG BANG BULLSHIT YOU ATHEIST CUCK

CROOKED HILLARY!!! HILLARY TO PRISON!!

ᵖᵉnᶦˢ?

Jesus, son of god version, is whatever race the country he is worshipped in. Look for your self. Japanese Jesus, Mexican jesus, white jesus, black jesus, Jewish jesus

FUCKINGGGGGG LIBTARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OBAMA WORST PRESIDENT EVER AND HE IS BLACK EWW WHAT A SLAVE

DONALD TRUMP IS THE BEST!! Y'ALL UGLY FEMINISTS WILL PAY THE PRICE
SINCE WHEN Sup Forums STARTED TO BE SO LEFTIST?!?! WHERE MY ALT RIGHT WING BROTHERS?!?!?!?

No.

looks like jewish asian jesus to me :)

MFW people think Jesus exited

YESS YOU WORTHLESS LIBTARD

OMG SO MANY FAGGOT ATHEISTS
JESUS IS REAL AND HE WILL COME BACK

>Jesus exited

He was crucified he definitively left this mortal plain of existence

you have to go back

Jesus existed, just read the bible, do you really think people could just make all that up and reveal so much about reality that they wouldnt have know back then? Who are the real retards.

No.

OMG GO GET JESUS YOU FUCKING LIBTARDS FUCKS

WATCH BROTHER NATHANAEL HE IS REAL AND SPEAKS THE TRUTH AND WILL FIX YOUR ATHEIST BRAINDEAD YOU FUCKING JEWLOVERS

No.

FUCKING BRAINWASHED LEFTIST

TFW people

Yeah, kind of. If you consider the kikes/ Arabs as white …

i think you have to post more. his text is shortening.

OMG FUCKING LEFTIST SHUT THE FUCK UP I'LL FUCK YOUR MOM AND YOUR SISTER AND YOUR GRANDMA GO DRINK BLEACH WITH YOUR GAY FRIENDS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT LOSER, YOU PROBABLY JEWISH AND NIGGER YOU FUCKING SLAVE, FUCKING SHITSKIN KILL YOURSELF

From Roman wanted poster:

Olive skin, one eyebrow, hunched back.

Pic related