Just took 4mg

just took 4mg
wat do

Drink 2 beers and wake up tomorrow not remembering what you did

Drink a sprite, and listen to shitty Lo Fi Hip Hop

Watch funny movie

If I crush up ativan and snort it, will it hit me quicker? Make higher?

should I take another one?

Call your Ex you nigger. It is a known fact that your game will increase 10 fold while on Xanax.

go outside, see how the world is

use a ouija board to contact lil peep and rub it in his face that you can still take bars, then tell him his music sucks dick.

Put on lil peep and chill the f out.

You'll lose a lot of the dose if you snort. Best to take the pill and be patient, unless you have loads to spare.

Ativan is all ready the fastest acting benzo I know of. crushing will make it wear off faster too

Take it anally.

He's right u no

Get a face tattoo and start a SoundCloud career

Now this could work

i just want to let you know while the ugly people losers that trick the rest of the people ugly way the ugly people losers that smell like gay dog shit and is short and outnumber everybody and is short is bothering me ugly way cause cant be better then me ugly way so has to try to be better then me the ugly ugly way by cheating the ugly ugly way to be better then me ugly ugly way like the ugly people losers that is disgusting and outnumber everybody and its funny how the whole world dont know how short and pathatic the ugly people losers are like my short ugly loser father and the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody

Listen to some Lil Peep

It's xanax Newfag.

It's like drinking water and expecting to get drunk

but I have some vodka

Spoken like somebody who has never taken xanax

I'm on 10mg (20mg+ a day) Fucking tolerance, dreading the withdrawal when i run out.

This

Took another 1mg and drunk a glass of champagne

this is my 3rd time with xanax.. what's is withdrawal like???

You will have to seek medical help. Seizures easily happen during withdrawals when taking 3-4 mg daily for about a month or two. You have no clue what you're in for. Opiate withdrawal is rough but livable. Be prepared for rebound anxiety like a motherfucker. Im serious when i say, tell your doctor when you run out what you've been doing. You don't have enough time to taper. It will take several months at that dose. Best of luck.

Over rated drug. Take too much and you'll either pass out and sleep for a good day or so, OR you will forget what you did while you were fucked up.

Kek

Opiods and coke are pretty degen to me, it's just not a pretty sight to see people snort shit or the way opioid effect people.

How fucking stupid are you?

I dont get it prescribed, I know a man with a dog. I've been through the withdrawals three times, I know how brutal they are. I don't take them for anxiety, I just like the slowed down chill feeling, and take them to relax after training. I went without for 3 days just this weekend gone and on the 3rd night I woke up having what I assume was a mild siezure.

Usually i just end up crying on my living room floor with no idea why.

Depends how much youre taking. I have a natural tolerance to benzos so it takes quite a bit to even start off with. One of my mates took 1mg and was half asleep half awake, but i think he had been drinking earlier.

4 mgs you idiot
That dose will turn u into a zombie if you have no tolerance

I like how nobody answered u about the withdrawal lmao
The withdrawal is so fucking bad. You get so depressed that you will hope you stay away from them after the withdrawal is over. Take them once in a blue moon and don't suffer the depression, it'll turn you into an angsty cunt

Yeh they did lol

am I going to get that 100% ?
I mean, i took that only three times

isn;t widthrawal something about long term abuse?

You wont get WD from that, mate.

Rest in peep

OK, ANOTHER 2 MG LOL

Eye speye trippin

I have a prescription for xanax. Only .5mg but I try not to take it if I don't have to. I don't want to end up like you fucking junkies.

Don't take more than you need to dude, 3 mg is plenty. You will most likely black out and not remember shit taking any more.

kys

Smoke a blunt and get on tinder or ok cupid or even Facebook and Twitter and start talking to bitches. It's my favorite thing to do on xanax and kpins and smoke some of that loud reefer you'll be straight lil homie

D: too late user

I have to wake up in 7 hours

Newfag

take more

jeeeesus , uve been watching too many of those darn negros huh?

Lol rip

the ONLY benzo soluble in your nose is midazolam ,everything else u snort will only get u high by going down ur throat through ur nose, dont fuck with midazolam nigger lovers, its not for "fun" and "party and blunt" - true advice

rly?

He didn't overdose on just xanax dumb fuck

who the fuck is thsis u kep postin niga yo

What are you fuckin 14?

you will find out pretty soon , lemme just say ive withdrawn from opioids and benzos was a heavy user and nothing comes close to heavy benzo addiction cuz withdrawal last soo damn long better kys now since you wiill never have balls to quit it

>just took 4mg
>wat do
>XANAX

That's te Stripper drug, ya know?

If female: Strip, post nudes,
other: save it ofr female find 1 take ics post

OK tomorrow I'll make a thread about what happened

let's do it in about .. 15 hours?

you should try gamling while on xanax seeing how nice numbers u are getting tonight

dayuuum well kidos satan has spoken obey or kys