Hi daddy, this is my new fiance Kevin, he is a phD in medicine and earn 50k per months

>hi daddy, this is my new fiance Kevin, he is a phD in medicine and earn 50k per months

wwyd?

Ask Why the fuck he's only earning 50k a year with a PhD in medicine

That would be an MD you fucking moron

Ask if I can watch

Nice to meet you Kevin

Shoot him. 50k per month for a phd job is unrealistic as fuck and he's obviously up to something.

hi kevin, do you want to fuck my wife too?

And who's the nigger ?

If you're gonna post a scenario, at least make it somewhat believable...

hey kevin, hows about u and I elope together.

says 50k ... thinks 50k is a lot of money ... so poor doesnt even realize that 50k is not enough for people smart enough to get a phd (md) ... so dumb doesnt understand how someone can become smart enough to make over 50k

Kevin I'm gonna be honest I need to retire. You can wife my daughter but you have to sign a prenup you'll support ol daddy.

Per month

Per months

600k a year is damn good.

Congratulate them both and welcome him into the family.

Bitch, originally I named your ass Kevin. Does this fucking poor darkie know you used to swing a dick?

are we getting robbed? and who are you marrying???

Be happy that my grandson will have a big penis!

read the main post faggot

You can get a PhD in medicine as well only it's an academic degree generally completed in conjunction with an MD.

There are pure medical PhDs, though, including in experimental medicine. A lot of them get hired by big pharma.

That's a weird name for a girl

>PhD
>earns 50k
r0fl are you fucking stupid dude?

Many do in physics from good schools but only because they get hunted for finance

i blow him better than my whore daughter ever can and end up a trophy wife to a rich nigga

hey kevin why this white girl calling me daddy

why is your girl called Kevin, Shaniqua?

He is an honorable part of the American society and not a dumb nigger.
Note, not the skin makes a nigger a nigger, but the behavior, the attitude and the language sum up to make a nigger a nigger

>50k per months
wow. mad more then that doing simple shit.

I'd invite them both over to dinner to get to know him a little better.

50k per month? Welcome to the family.

>50k/month
I'd make sure my daughter signs a pre-nup

>main post

pray that my grandaughter gets most of her moms genes and is 90% white so she can get blacked too

50k/month is equally unrealistic.

ITT children who have never worked a day in their lives.

he said per month idiot

>main post

it actually isnt if youre not a poor faggot who works at some restaurant or some shit

punch my daughter in the mouth for talking like a retard
> he IS a phD
> earn 50k per monthS

Then again maybe she deserves a nigga since she talks like one.

Average American makes 58k a year you tard

what are you basing this on? the sole fact that OP said he has a phD in medicine?

this doesnt mean it is his sole source of income or that he is even a practicing doctor. for all we know he could have invested in the dot com bubble and got out before it popped like mark cuban

underrated post