How many friends do you have?

how many friends do you have?

0 (zero)

None, I have people that I talk occasionally with, but they are really just people I know, and not people I truly care about.

does the Sup Forums population count? if yes, then prob still a 0.

At most I have acquaintances, kill me please

1 but he lives far and works all the time

Right now 0.

why is there a negro in their ranks?

faggot

not sure what counts as "friend" but i would say about 5 + some m8s i occasionally talk to

Someone has to carry the pamphlets

having 0 friends is better than having 1 friend because thats pretty gay

Don't know

50 maybe?

my mom calls me every now and then so i guess i got at least one.

>>>facebook

People I'd actually consider friends? 5

>why is there a negro in their ranks?
They arrested her. But I have 0 friends.

How

5, but wish I had 0.

5 really close friends that I talk with every week. Like 15 friends that I talk with at least a few times a year.

too many to count

221, just added few people this weekend

Autistic

I used to have friends, then I became even more depressed and anxious than was usual for me and they began to talk about going to parties and other people all the time which I could never relate to. Eventually I had nothing to say to them and interacting with them even for five minutes would make me really depressed so I fell out of contact with them.

like 2(we never hang out) nd a few online friends

I had 3
Lost one because we grew bored of each other
Lost my best friend because he turned to be an absolute cunt once he managed to crawl out of our miserable life, basically expressing I wasn't good enough for him anymore (we knew each others since kindergarten)
Last one was the same thing. Went through difficult times together, ditched me as soon as it got better for him.

Sup Forums and my dog