The only band ever worth listening to

lets be honest here Sup Forums if you're favorite band isnt slayer you're taste in music just isnt acceptable they are the best band. any metal band just trys to be slayer , or they suck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4q_zzpQgPA
youtube.com/watch?v=_YfvBnTe16o
youtube.com/watch?v=9d4ui9q7eDM
youtube.com/watch?v=2PzOesXCgSo
youtube.com/watch?v=k9CF5EODT3k
youtube.com/watch?v=WS6-vI70oc0
youtube.com/watch?v=x3uNfiKIeDM
youtu.be/IqWkFI7StA4?t=45s
youtube.com/watch?v=hPkHi1Jrc_c
youtube.com/watch?v=jweH9ECj6hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_HtgJJ9PxZY
youtu.be/fzzRl7xidMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How's 6th grade going, OP? Don't worry, soon you'll graduate to Weezer. Then you'll be cool!

Maiden>>>>>Slayer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Metallica

you could really try harder, you know

slayer but about beer
youtube.com/watch?v=u4q_zzpQgPA
you either slay or you dont
NOBHM bands is immortal and is the original slayer

youtube.com/watch?v=_YfvBnTe16o
>a much worse slayer
youtube.com/watch?v=9d4ui9q7eDM
> you'll never be as good as early much worse slayer slayer

youtube.com/watch?v=2PzOesXCgSo
> if slayer was a punk band but didnt want to be a punk band

youtube.com/watch?v=k9CF5EODT3k
> slayer before slayer.
youtube.com/watch?v=WS6-vI70oc0
>slayer but gayer. but still godtier

Another Maidenhead, my nigga

>better versions of slayer from Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=x3uNfiKIeDM

youtu.be/IqWkFI7StA4?t=45s

sodom is sick but wouldnt say better
youtube.com/watch?v=hPkHi1Jrc_c
>slayer from down south

I reckon they're better, Slayer starts to sound the same after a little while, especially after reign in blood, Sodom changes their sound around every once in a while and creates something that sounds fresh, for example Tapping the Vein had a more death metal kind of sound whereas Code Red was a more pure thrash metal kind of sound

code red was a sick album
you ever check out this band?
youtube.com/watch?v=jweH9ECj6hQ

Never heard of them, pretty gud though, reminds me of Bolt Thrower, specifically the album Mercenary, recently I've been listening to a lot of Kreator and this local thrash band that are a lot like Kreator and Sodom, found them at a local bar that has metal nights, definitely recommend giving them a listen and if they come to your town go check them out, they put on one hell of a show

youtube.com/watch?v=_HtgJJ9PxZY

here's a video I took at the place, sound is dogshit cause I was right up the front
youtu.be/fzzRl7xidMc

bout to pass out and blast some saxon dog but hell that videos sick

Nice, but yeah, the rest of the show was absolutely wicked, I'm going to see them again on the 29th, I'll have to get some more vid's, hopefully this time the sound in the vid's isn't garbage, I have a feeling it's cause I was right up the front, the kreator video I posted earlier has way better audio, probably cause I was way up back

I love Slayer & i acknowledge they really only have ONE riff

one stammering riff that they've managed to milk a bunch of variations off of & they should have stopped in '92 or something

lets be honest here Sup Forums if you're favorite band isnt neutral milk hotel you're taste in music just isnt acceptable they are the best band. any band just trys to be nmh , or they suck

Show No Mercy is the ONLY Slayer album one needs to have. Everything else is for fans only. (Of which I am not, but Show No Mercy is GOAT!)

Which Slayer are you talking about?
The one from California, or Texas?

You do realize that Venom were around two years before Slayer even hit the scene, don't you?

And that Venom already had two albums out prior to 1983, when Show No Mercy was released, right?

Slayer tried their best (Or should I say tried their DAMNEDEST) to be America's answer to Venom, but ultimately failed. (Although I was lucky to see Slayer, Venom and Exodus play the same stage in 1985 on Venom's first tour. I was a Slayer fan up to that point, but every Slayer song sounded the same. It was like one big blur)

Slayer is an improved Venom.

Is this a pasta?

How old are you? must be at least 45