I made bad decisions early in my life. Now I'm in a position where I need to remedy it...

I made bad decisions early in my life. Now I'm in a position where I need to remedy it. I know guys don't like a girl with scars from cutting. Would it help if I covered it with a tattoo like this?

I would rather have the scars then some obnoxious large tattoo that just fucks up your body.

Vitamin E and coco butter can ease the scars intensity
Dont get a fucking tattoo

Get a tattoo of a burch log with a woodpecker on it. the scars will look like the bark.

Get the tattoo. Cutters are mentally disabled.

judging by the pic yeah it could cover it up a little bit. just make sure its not a tattoo you'll regret having.

I'm fraid the guy I fall in love with will hate me for who I was that did this to myself. I'm ashamed of it and want to hide it.

It's better to be a girl dumb enough to cut herself, than to be a girl dumb enough to cut herself AND get tattoos.

Don’t get a tattoo
1) a man worth keeping will accept your past, unless the scars are on your face, no need to show them on the first date any how, it’s ok to be a little vulnerable.

2) maybe try derma needle rolling, but if so make sure it’s from a trusted seller and be strict with hygiene.

Girls with scars makes me want to show them happiness. It's not a big deal to me but tats are cool.

so either you get a thinly veiled cover to hide your insecurity about your past, or you don't and fucking live w the consequences.
gee, i wonder which one i'd respect more.
you're fine the way you are; now fuck off.

If he can't accept that you cut then don't love him. Easy. If he really loves you he'll get over it.

This, if you have you life aven slightly together, you should be proud of the progress you’ve made, not ashamed of it.

I'd definitely prefer the scars over a tattoo.

All these virgin cucks telling you not to get a tattoo are just that.

If its something about yourself you don't like, you don't HAVE to get a tattoo - but if you want one, hey, they can be pretty sexy.

Those scares aren't anything to be ashamed of, it might be offputting, but if you've moved beyond that point in your life - be proud of them, and any decent human being will be proud of you as well.

tl;dr you do you

The scars aren't the problem, your mental health and behavior are.
As long as you don't have some deep rooted personality disorder, then it's a-okay.

Get a haedcore Tony the Tiger tattoo and claim the scarification was part of the art.

Just stop acting so important about your fucking scars and stop being a attention seeking whore, then nobody will care.

Also, tits or get the fuck out you whore.

>I'm fraid the guy I fall in love with will hate me for who I was
Nah, he'll hate you for who you currently are. Cutters are idiots. You can't cure that.

why not just hanging yourself on a tree with easy access to bears?

cutting scars are hot on girls

>it took that many replies before someone finally said it
What happened to you, Sup Forums?

Easy, just don't fall in love with some cunt who will hate you for stupid bullshit that's in the past.
Also, don't get a tattoo to hide this part of who you are. If you want someone to love you, you will only be able to know that they do if they know about the skeletons in your closet.
If you like tattoos, get one.

Ignore everyone being assholes to you for no reason other than being lonely and bitter people trying to feel better about their own problems.

If you would like a tattoo, get it. Get it for your OWN sake, but not because you think some idealized imaginary guy in your head might like it better.

Yes, guys on the internet will sometimes make fun of a girl with cutting scars by saying "run far away dude". But it's not because of the scars themselves, it's because of what they represent. They represent a girl with spiraling mental problems who is in no condition to be in a relationship.

If that's no longer who you are, then they will see that, and you can explain that. Your actions of being a stable person with her head on straight will show it.

If you ARE still having problems with depression and anxiety or mental illness, then you should take this moment to realize that you need to seek treatment for that and that's more important than paying for a tattoo.

It sounds like you learned your lesson. Don't get a tat for that reason. Keep your head up and when you find a decent guy he wont care that you use to cut. And people don't know that you cut so don't walk around thinking people know. They don't and most don't care. Find peace and enjoy it.

Worrying about this must be awful. Maybe you should cut yourself to relieve the stress and then think it over with a clear head.

go back to 9gag REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

who told you that cutting scars werent attractive? those people are massive fags

It's not like I'm not going to be honest about it. I just don't feel like covering it up a bit. I did something stupid and try to remedy it. I don't want to be the girl that was cutting the rest of my life.
That might not have come out the best way but I hope you understand.

Most of these guys are being wusses

I thought about getting a zipper tatted on my scar.

Though I didn't do this myself, it was surgery.

Lmao you must be a girl, fucking retard. He would care more about your shitty personality than some ugly scars

There's a reason cutting scars don't go away. It's because the underlying crazy never goes away. A bitch with scars is good only for fucking, not dating or marrying.

An ugly tattoo or ugly scars? Cut deeper next time

>A bitch with scars is good only for fucking, not dating or marrying.

So she's good for one more thing than you are, good for her.

Tits or gtfo

Post a pic of your scars.
I can't give you a serious answer now, because I doubt you may be a neckbeard LARPer.

truer words have never been spoken

I'm going to be honest even if it seems I am trolling. There are tons of guys out there that will see your scars as an indicator you are the type of girl he finds attractive. Specifically someone he can have a dominating relationship with, especially when it comes to sex.

Girls that are really skinny, have cutting scars, lots of tattoos and genital piercings are often girls who like to be dominated during sex, often roughly.

What I am saying is don't change your advertising unless you have decided to sell a different product.

People on here are autistic who just want to troll, if you wish to get a tattoo to cover your scars then go for it, I will in the future. Most of the people replying are too busy in the basement to actually better themselves like you're trying to.

Nah dont get a tatto unless you want one seperatly, I for one think that showing them shows some manner of maturity in regards to getting past another part of your life.

Then again maybe I'm biased, I kinda find it hot -_-

not if your thigh is that thick

anyway, just try to be as mentally stable as possible. tattoo over scar just seems like youre trying to cover up the crazy. just dont BE crazy

Leave em it's a reminder that you are strong enough to get through that phase. I wouldn't mind them

Let's see how bad the scars actually are. What kind of tattoo were you thinking about?

this, i don't mind scars, important thing is that you're not crazy bitch.

Honestly, just live with it. men won't see it as a bother unless they got their own problems.

>t.whiteknight virgin

I was in a car accident and I have a few deep scars across my wrist that look like cutting marks. Doesn’t bother me cuz I don’t care what people think but no ones asked me about them yet. It’s only been about 6 months though. You could just say you fell while u were climbing a barbed wire fence or you crashed your bicycle or something.

I tried fixing it with a tattoo, but the ink didn't stick to the scars. So it looks worse then befor.. because now it's AND a fucked-up tattoo and also you still see all the scars.. You would be lucky if any ink sticks to the scars... :(

Great piece. Light weight, compact and maneuverable. The best weapon in a tight pench. That gun isn’t bad either.

You used to cut. You went through a tough time. So what? Who is going to hold this against you? I say don't get a tattoo you're definitely going to regret later. Be proud of who you are and that you now no longer cut. Nothing is more attractive than a girl who is comfortable in her own skin.

guy here who self harmed. I hate tattoos even if they cover up scars.
No one notices mine anyway, but I wouldnt hide it. wouldnt care if someone made mistakes.

Yeah, that will totally work.

Scars tell a story albeit a sad one at times. I would rather my girl had scars than a cover up tattoo. Ink takes poorly to scarred flesh and skin so would better to keep scars

Then eat a bowl of ice cream. Smash your puss or whatever girls do to jack it, and kys. That’s my current plan.

I get an enormous boner when I'm with a former cutter. It's just something you went through... part of who you are. Not the end of the world.

A tattoo will just mask it, it'll still be visible to anyone looking closely. You won't be able to hide that forever. Take a clothes iron and burn the whole thing off. It will hurt like fuck but it'll heal in a few weeks. You can chalk it all up to a single accident and never feel the need to explain anything to anyone ever again.

>guy here who self harmed

Btw my left fore arm is the worst. I have 2 nasty scars. I actually had my cat cut a 3rd cut into the pattern cause I was taking him to the vet by accident and realized theres no shame when this shit just happens.

TITS OR GTFO Sup ForumsITCH

Underrated post

Look girl, you made a mistake.
As you've probably deduced, cutting yourself put you in this situation.

There are people here saying you shouldn't get a tattoo, they rather have he scars rather than the tat.
Don't listen to these people.

Look, everything that makes Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums, Sup Forums aside.

Get a nice "friendly" tattoo.
Pic related for instance, it's on her thigh.
If you're scars on your thigh people won't be seeing it all the time, and it will both be good for you emotionally, but also physically.

You can see the whole thing as "cleaning the slate" and starting fresh.
&
All the bullshit and personal opinions aside, it's fashionable. It will look good, and most people will like it.
And if they don't and think you're vapid for having tattoos, you shouldn't be hanging with those people in the first place.

I'm not a tattoo person, I wouldn't get tattooed myself, but in the case of scarring I would definitely consider it, and it's a REAL reason to get a tattoo.

Don't listen to this enormous fuck stick.

Do the tattoo if you want, jusy try to do something nice that you won't regret in the future. Do it for you though, not someone else. You say you're afraid people are going to think its ugly and would think it looks better to have a tatoo, I think you're projecting your own opinion. In this case, just do it for you. Personally, I don't mind tatoos at all, as long as they are a bit imaginative and don't look vulgar/trashy

Get tattoos of scars over the rest of your body to conceal it.

No SCAR the rest of your body to hide it

FUCKING KEK

Yeah, listen to all these overweight betas who are thirsty for damaged girls. That's your target audience.

yeah hun f2f but cover it for your self

it will be hard later in life when you have kids to explain shit like that to them ...
as and old hag i know its even worse when they start to understand.

im not sure if a tatoo is best option i think thats lazers to make it better to...els just cover it use it as a shield to keep your old self inside you

Smoke crack and be more paranoid about important things like that guy you think is watching from the bushes the wire tap on your phone and who's skin is on your body

If he wants you to cover your scares, he's not the one for you.

1) tits or gtfo
2) ITS NOT A PHASE MOM

No man will care at all, trust me

Submit to me. I will fix all your problems

That will limit her potential boyfriends to about .0001%. Great advice.

You know dude, these kids are fucked in the head because they don't have proper guidance.
She might be everything "intelligent" people loath, but it's the duty of people such as yourself to guide the sheep rather than sneak in the barn to fuck them in the night.

You feel me?

This

I find scars from self harm attractive. No idea why.

Get a tattoo of a big ass handicap symbol you retarded faggot.

She didn't post on reddit faggot, she chose to post here....

Please learn how to love yourself b4 u jump into a relationship.

Because you're a condescending faggot.

>You feel me?
Save that niggerspeak for your dealer.

>tfw you have a stupid feeling of wanting to make more bad mistakes

holy shit, my sides

I really like this girl who is covered in them. She is however really cute like 8 - 9/10 cute. If anything i find them cute, silly thing tried to hurt herself. If your dude is anything like me I wouldn't worry about it user.

Actually I'm a happy married man, so I'm just not bitter towards all women like yourself.

damaged girls have low esteem and are easily fucked, manipulated, controlled and discarded. you can also try to "help" them which is an ego-stroker because now you're the "healthy" one in the relationship. that crazy bitch is even sicker than you are, etc type logic

Because you have low self-esteem and think you have a better shot with a damaged girl.

Some guys aren't going to give a care whether you have the cuts or a tattoo. You should do what you want to do and fuck anybody who can't deal with it.

Here's not what it used to be, don't act like Sup Forums's "something". It was.

On another note, a lot of these "idiots" do this due to shitty/lack of guidance.
I changed with time.
I'm no left-wing pussy, I just think the internet is what destroyed modern youth.
I just wish there was another way.

Definitely skip the tattoo and look into some laser treatment.

When you get divorced (and you will) come back and apologize for your stupidity.

>condescending
Nope. I have my own scars from self harm. I also find them attractive on others. I like the look of scarification too, along with tattoos, piercings and other body mods. People like different things.

You dun goofed, slut. I love scars on girls. Turns me on so fucking bad

>t. freak with giant ugly holes in his earlobes

Might be some of this too I guess.

Realistically if the scars are that bad a tattoo isn't gonna hide em n it only draws attention to that area. "Oh let me look at your tattoo" they're gonna be looking closely at that area.

Scars are fine, just leave em

Nope, have not stretched my lobes. Three lower lip, septum, tongue web, two in the ear cartilage and then both nipples.

i'm not sure if this is bait.
i'm a guy who used to cut and burn myself. i would totally accept you and i've found a girl who accepts me. i didn't need a tattoo and you don't either. it will be ok femanon.

Well, most people who do this shit are ugly to begin with, so no great loss.