RARE ALL STATION CALL ON SKYKING

I didn't start the recording in time, but "ALL STATIONS, ALL STATIONS" was just sent out at 0222 EDT where the code prefix: IQJ3OH was called 3 times (as my recording states).

Not a normal SKYKING call.

Maybe something unusual is going on?

vocaroo.com/i/s0R4POQ17fSl

Other urls found in this thread:

skykingradio.blogspot.com/2015/09/skyking-skyking-do-not-answer-heres.html?m=1
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Action_Message
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

About to get archived bump.

don't talk about this if you know what's good for you

did you fabricate the Calloway thread?

tell the truth, Dean

Has been said before-- when drinking alone and think about putting gun to head, I just remember the people sitting listening to "SKYKING" and can say at least not that miserable yet..

Shut it down

Please refrain from starting threads relating to Skyking messages.

Please explaine for the newest of newfags. What does the code mean, who does the callsign refer to?

Im high asf and flippin out listening to this, i wanna know what it means!

>says the person from Gibraltar

I'm not Dean. He hasnt updated his blog in awhile and I think those calloway threads were faked.

I would put a gun to my head too if I was in Gibraltar.

But then I remembered I am from Canada, so we're both in the same position.

>ITS HAPPENING
what does he mean by this?

It's the ayyy lmaos.

is that french that just was broadcast??

UCHUUUUHU SENKAN YAAAAA MAAAAA TOOOOOOOO~

I'm sorry, I don't understand. Is that ISIS talk?

No it's the "alien" ship

IQ6FPXJ6O6G725LJFFVLJVOJBBNFSK

Eagle eyes Eagle eyes Alpha Charlie

bump any military fags know what's going on?

Elaborate. Is space war false flag being initiated?

shut the fuck up

Yeah I'm level three Master Chief in the United States Marine Core and there's currently a bombing going on

confirmed, I'm in the airforce and we are bombing israel around 11am est tomorrow.

The USA always has a nuclear armed jet in the air around the north pole. There's always one, but nobody knows where it is precisely. It doesn't broadcast on radio to ensure it's location is hidden.

SKYKING is the callsign of that jet. They sometime send messages to it by calling "skyking, skyking, do not answer' and then they read off a series of letters and numbers. Every once in a while, they read off some phrases.

When something unusual is read, Sup Forums likes to hear about it. I love these threads, and you will learn to love them too.

You can't bomb your leader. I think you mean Iran? Russia? North Korea?

Why not skip those and just hit Germanistan?

I seriously hope you're trolling

Why?

its 300% true

kek no, skyking is a TACMO flying bunker that is in the air constantly in case of the great habbening. if it habbens and the government gets wiped out skyking assumes control of the united states military and other governmental angencies

These are always the most retarded threads. Nothing fun ever happens and I'm always let down that there's no global war habbening.

the best somewhat recent thread was the broken arrow call they sent out. that was spooky

hey, think of it this way. one day when a global war happens, you'll have come across this thread minutes before and you cant ell your friends and family "I told you the world was fucked, these strange people on Sup Forums constantly post threads while listening to random transmissions from the airforce. THEY'VE KNOWN ALL ALONG. THE FUCKING JEWS ARE PICKING THE TARGETS AGAIN!!! WHAT WILL WE DO! AT LEAST GERMANY WILL SWALLOW ALL OF THE SANDNIGGERS IN HER CRUSTY OLD CUNT"

They're THOUGHT to be messages to nuclear capable bases/bombers/subs. Again THOUGHT TO BE. Nobody actually knows what skyking is, it's pure speculation. Get your fanfiction out of here

wait. so there is a jet with a ready nuke in the air flying above the north pole as we speak, the jet is referred to as "SKY KING", and it's sole purpose is to nuke a certain location upon being summoned using the code? that's insane. where can i read more on this

Read this: skykingradio.blogspot.com/2015/09/skyking-skyking-do-not-answer-heres.html?m=1

No Is correct. No one knows officially who it is sent to, although nuclear capable planes/submarines are likely. They do these messages routinely and most of the time they don't mean much. However, every now and then you get one like ops, which raises eyebrows

It's the Dutchman! (Anyone else see Criminal?)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Action_Message

Air Force cadet here. We just got a call from NORAD, and the commander looks downright spooked. I'll keep you all updated. We're in an undisclosed location which is quite likely to be hit if it really is "happening", as you meme-lords like to say, but I doubt that it really is. It's probably just another test signal.

>rare
>doesn't use squelch
holy shit this is embarassing

NORAD here
Some faggot ass airforce cadet just got done shining my shoes with the cum from the load I blew in his ass.

He's asking for me to fuck him again. I'll keep you posted

Skyking here. quit making these threads. they are just checking up on me.

thanks man, I'm bored to tears at work. My sides really needed that orbit

Merkel here visiting the usa

I fucking own you. Go suck ahmeds penis to welcome him to your country

fuck Merkel that traitorous cunt

and fuck you

which country do you have to be in to get europe flag?

I think you have to be in a government building

over seas territory of an EU country like French Guiana