ITT: High school demographics

Let's look back at our old high schools. How diverse are they, today?

Here is Mojave HS, in North Las Vegas. Class of 2009.

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/education/best-high-schools?int=96f408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I should clarify, I was class of 2009.

This is a recent demographic.

what website you fuckking RETARD???e?!?!?!?!?

Sorry, forgot.

Google.com

My primary school was literally 95% white.

My sister works at the same primary school and now it's like 95% arabs and africans.

How does she feel about that?

usnews.com/education/best-high-schools?int=96f408

here's the site because the RETARD op didnt have the DECENCY to POST IT. pay him back by SAGING

Same here. When I was growing up in England I never saw a non white person in school. I first saw blacks during a visit to the US. Then I went to London and, well, you know that situation.

Fuck knows what the ethnic background of my school is now without looking at the OFSTED reports.

Class of 2012. So glad I moved out of that shithole to Idaho.

Was minority white, probably unchanged.

>School was in Mexico.

100% White
Jealous, OP?

Forgot to mention this school was in Victorville, California

hey i went to chaparral

You goober, this is a global forum. Different people will use different resources to acquire this information.

I went to a pretty alright school. Just sucks that most of our funding was stolen by some bitch computer teacher and we didn't have a senior trip.

There was only one black kid in my graduating class

Guys. GUYS HEAR ME OUT.

There's a real opportunity here. With this data, we could try to correlate "exposure to minorities during formative years" with racism. Sup Forums is the only place where people would openly admit they are racist.

Someone please go ahead and organize this study. I have some experience conducting scientific experiments but I don't have the statistics know-how yet to man it all myself.

this would be an interesting study and makes 100% sense

very few people here are actual neo-nazis who think "hurr durr whites are the supreme race"

its people who have experienced how terrible minorities are

>source: me

>80+% """minority""" enrollment

top zozzle

>Went to HS in affluent upstate New York
>90% white, 9% jewish, 1% asian
>Only black guy was there because he was adopted by a white family

felt good man

The high school I went to was closed down for being old. It had about a half white and half black demographic. Barely any beaners. This was in the early 2000s.

What that 909 like

fucking texas at the top of nationally ranked schools but as long as you dont live near niggers. interesting

Rancho High '94