Hey guys basement OP here

Hey guys basement OP here
Having a really depressing night.
i love you Sup Forums
Dont ever change.

make peepee. make caca.

I love you too you fucking fag

Thanks man- ive been having a shitty night, been burning the fuck out of myself with my lighter.
Self harm is retarded- i guess that makes me a goddamn retard.

Tonight is really bad and i dont actually wanna kill myself, but its the only thing on my mind

Notice me senpai

DO IT DO IT DO I DO IT

Nasty nevkbeard. You should start hrt and laser

Aye boy you might get your wish- if i get drunk enough, and it ACTUALLY happens- ill stream it for my Sup Forumsros

No nvmother user was right. Wkrkout like crazy and get pme hormones. Bcm trap

i feel like an idiot for even doing this.
im just trying to avoid going to the higher degree of hanging myself (thats how i always told myself id end it.)

basement eh?

Ok user fuckit. Text me. 8582527573

Ofc its a throwaway number so go ahead and get your own throwaway and hmu. I would rather you not kys.

Looks like you've upgraded your room.

I love you

Dear Op, please get rid of the snakebites. You're kinda cute but these kind of piercings are awful and ruin your cuteness

you'll pull out of it dude. nearly all of us go through phases like that, but it'll end. you'll be stronger when you get through it. sometimes it can last years, but it ends, i promise. play more guitar, that always got me through-- i always make my best most creative shit when i'm super depressed

Yes i did- i got an appartment for myself.

Not anymore- but thats how people know me.

Yeah man- i gave away my acoustic because depression. Friend let me barrow her electric today. been fucking around with it.

life is shit ;_;

Good stuff, moving up in the world. Sort of..

Op shuld tex mee

Yes it is man- but its all we got

Yeah- you never really move up, life is a shitshow, its all about the luck of the draw, and the people around you.

All you need to do is press the F25 key. It will fix everything.

Hey OP,

Life is not easy man, but you should not give it up. Things are going to be better, but you have to do something about it. Find something to get your mind off. Play an instrument or get a hobby, You look like a big guy, try some sports.
Don't end it man, you have greatness got ahead!

Also get someone to talk to, who you trust, family or close friends. Don't hold you feellings inside!

How is the job going?

I have tried my dude- i told both parents im depressed. All i get from everyone is "get over it"
"its a phase"
"Why do you act like this"
shit like that- its garbage.. just makes me feel worse.

Id be lying if i said i loved it- its money, i go there to ensure i have a roof over my head. its life

Thanks guys

Man that sucks, have you told you parents, you're at that point. Make it serious. How about close friends?

Put that frown upside down and throw a nigga some bitcoin amirite?

Ive told all my family (aunts- uncles- cousins) that im depressed to the point where suicide seems like a viable option
no one gives a fuck man, i may as well of said "im having a bad day" its never taken seriosuly, and when i start calling people out on not caring, they start reprimanding ME.

Its just fucked,

No- bitcoin and money are fucking evil. im poor as fuck, i dont want money, i want love- people in my life- things i care about.

kys faggot

do you think maybe youre depressed because you have chosen to look like a weirdo? people definitely treat you different based on your appearance.

Sure yeah- got it pinned on the head my dude- how have i never thought of this.

I don't love you.

youre fat and look like a homosexual.

OP, stay strong dude it's gonna take time, but you're gonna get out of this.

Are there any support groups in your area.

Eh, he looks alright. Just need to get rid of a few pounds.

neat.

It's the eyes.

If dubs OP must post ass.

if life is hard it implies that it can be easy

We love you too nigger faggot.
Don't be such a wuss. smoke some pot and try to get a job, if you're smart enough you can work right off your battlestation still enjoying tendies. Nothing worse can ever happen to ya than death you fucking dingus.

I used to be you. It took me 3 years to get out of it...

You want to get better? Then you need to slowly step out of your comfort zone.

I want you to propose something you can do 20 minutes everyday, that you don't do now, which would make your life a little better. If you can keep up this habbit for one month, you move on to the next. And the next. And the next.

Just that. You are not going to change who you are, or your life in one day. You aren't going to change it in a month, or a year. But in the end you will.

So what are you going to do?

Get rid of snakebites and stop listening to metalcore. I have been depressed since 2009 and haven't laid in bed crying all day/thinking about suicide since September. Finally back in school after autistically fucking up student loan from when I was younger. Have braces to fix underbite and ultimately have all the confidence in the world and feel good about myself. I could be dead now though and I almost died on December 7th 2016 due to medication overdose (~10g of welbutrin). In coma for a week. It does get better if you identify what is making you want to die and do your best to fix it. If it's not fixable then I guess consider suicide.

I have a job and pay for this apartment my dude- i dont live with my parents in a basement anymore.

Life is a slow motion trainwreck i can get off of at any time, may as well see how bad it gets- thats my motto

ITT: OP is a moapy attention seeking faggot

Yeah i mean- your not wrong.

I hope the fag known as OP dosen't hang himself

hanging yourself would leave you with a stupid looking expression on your face. You don't want that mate.
Also the reason I don't end my life is that I don't know what after life is like.
What if you get reborn as something worse than now ... like a poor person with a skin colour and ethnicity which I won't say.
- you get the idea

I'm same situation maybe fucking way worse. Just smoke pot to a point where you don't wanna do it anymore, it would give ya enough time to fix that suicidal shit. Stay the fuck away from shit that annoys you or makes you feel bad about yourself. It's fucking okay to be white. Just stay the way you fucking are because that's what you fucking truly are and fuck this gay world.

Just shit or get off the designated shitting street

Sand nigger? Omg, I'd honestly kill myself the day I'll get born I swear on Jesus.

Also I adopted a 15 week old kitten on my bday in 2016 and he is the sweetest little nigger. He loves me so much lol. Can't let the little guy down. Vivi Uchiha doesn't want you to anhero.

Holy fuck that's cute

Wheres the Time stamp nigger?

To summarize: get rid of snakebites, get a flashlight, adopt a cat and learn a marketable skill and stop working minimum wage.

He's not fully retarded. Pets can help ease your suffering. Or at least eat your body when you suicide.

Damn dude, I'll go out and buy TWO flashlights. Double the light power. Fuck man, such luminescence.

Why do you want a time stamp for a guy?

There and i took out the snakebites.

Lol we both know phone autocorrected fleshlight to flashlight. Can't go wrong with two flashlights though.

Snakebites are pretty faggy

Good, Now shave the enlightened atheist beard

Oh i dont make min wage either.
Min wage where i live is 7.25
>i make 8.00

i shaved it like 3 days ago- i dont got time/motivation to keep it clean shaven

I can't even get out of bed for less than 15/hr.

Trust me- i dont like the amount i make, but it was either- get a job so you can pay $500/month for a basement, or be homeless.

This is just kinda what im dealing with, and its better than 0/hr

Jesus Christ 8 that's fucking shit, consider trade school user you get oaid to do it and you'll make gud bux depending on the trade you do

Honestly, either remove yourself from the equation, and make the human race stronger by taking your bitch ass genes out of the pool, or man the fuck up, stop being a bitch, realize all life is suffering and hardship, we're all in the shit. Grow a pair and man the fuck up, either way, just choose one. Fuck your chemical imbalance bullshit, if youre clinically depressed, take your meds and get the fuck on with it.

This is pretty good stuff. Make your way up to journeyman, then you can really start to kick ass all over Tamriel.

Yeah. OP looks like a faggot welder so go learn to weld.

The difference between you and i is that i think we can help each other out while we are 'in the shit' as you say, rather than telling each other to 'man up'- Feelings are valid, just gotta know how to talk about them.

Also
>Man up
>Take pills
choose one

I'd get in his shit too. I'd even take care of him like the sweet piece of ass he is.

keep your head up, man. Always remember that there is someone worse off than you. Don't fuckin kill yourself or self harm. Start running and lifting. It'll change your life

I can see that chubby motherfucker welding, OP start welding you faggot

Maybe I want to kill myself from all the running and lifting I'm doing

Maybe if you manned up you wouldn't need to talk about your feelings m8'y

I have never seen a thread on Sup Forums where you guys are nice or adore op. I'm a newfag of like a year, so who wants to fill me in, wtf is different

I give away steam games a good bit of the time, maybe thats the difference? idk- Sup Forums ahs always been like an older brother to me- i appreciate all the input i get.

Thanks dude- its not really like i WANT to kill myself, got keep up the good fight is all.

most likely because all of us here can relate to op

>even if by a small amount

Newfags came along, were this a few years ago OP would have been convinced to livestream himself an heroing by now, OP would be dead /b would be laughing

Aye ive been here for since i was 16 (5 years) Sup Forums isnt all edge- people care, you just gotta be human, show vulnerability. i love Sup Forums

This is the dumbest advice I've ever heard

Stay strong for us OP

I don't really disagree with you, I just think feels belong in feels and B'aww threads, if OP keeps making the same I'm sad everything's shit make me feel better or I might kill myself thread then /b becomes synonymous with whingey faggots and more whingey faggots show up and they make more whingey faggot threads, a lot if people here are depressed but they still usually just make and contribute to b'aww and feels threads to express their feelings

stay strong op, always remember you'll always have us

Its like reading half or three quarters of my own feelings and insecurities, I get it.

Anybody who is actually convinced by strangers to kill them selves probably didn't need any help getting there. I sure af am not gonna look to this site while I'm suicidal. Fuck you guys this is my moment.

Forgot to mention the pic is why I'm suicidal fr

Surface Dweller here... Stay comfy OP, its a work of art up here. Mother Nature never made colors like this. Gotta go, Angry Bob is on the air.

Cheers for the love of chunks