What does Sup Forums think of the Democratic Party's new platform? Rumor has it that it will focus on racial justice...

What does Sup Forums think of the Democratic Party's new platform? Rumor has it that it will focus on racial justice, wealth redistribution, transgendered rights, and a lot of anti-Israel stuff.

1/4 ain't bad

Eh, 1/4 could be worse I guess

Why would liberals be anti israel? I thought they were controlled by jews? And Donald is pro israel... This doesnt make any sense.

They want to split the vote by making you choose between being anti-establishment and anti-zog.

This pic sums it up. P.S. Sup Forums's platform on left vs right with regards to Israel and Jews is 50 years outdated.

Libfags were always anti-israel because "muh zionism stole teh lande of teh palestina arabs" but still "denounce" the Lolocaust

They don't want jews in Israel. They want jews here, running our governments.

It's almost like there isn't actually a Zionist conspiracy.

So they are playing both sides? But why would jews be anti israel? And why is Trump so pro Israel if hes the red pilled candidate?

I've been waiting for this to happen.

SJW's were only 1 step away from realizing that israel shouldn't exist and they should be kicked out of the middle east.

This is part of the reason a lot of kikes have been supporting trump because they knew this was only a matter of time.

Too bad trumps not on their side either.

The funny part is the Jews didn't think the Clintons would back stab them first.

>ITS THE CLINTONS MODUS OPERANDI BACKSTAB THE PEOPLE CLOSEST.

Liberals are only against Isreal because MUH MUSLIMS, as opposed to the decades of cultural marxism

Protip: Libshits are Anti-Israel but pro neo-Zionism. They want Israel weakened but the Jew overlords around the world to continue holding all the power. Think about it. Zuckerberg and Soros don't live in Israel.

Democrats want to fuck over average Israelis with boycotts. This BDS shit won't touch those in the ruling class of the Jewish diaspora.

This.

Shocking, I know. It turns out that every Jewish person is different and has different opinions.

>racial justice
>wealth redistribution
>minority rights
>anti-intervention/american isolationism
what's changed

Bullshit
You mean to tell me that everything said in Sup Forums isn't always 100% true?

its nothing but what the democrats have put forward already. nothing changes

allegedly: supporting welfare, unions,open boarders, any one who is white is evil and israel is bad

but democrats dont do most of what they talk about when in the government . obama and the filibuster proof majority in 2009 and bill clinton in 1993 prove they dont care about anything they campaign on

It's like America. The general public aren't neocons and libs that bend to the Jewish globalist's demands but the leaders are the problem. The Jews running our politicians wanted Gaddafi, Assad, and Mubarak.

dead.*

>my ennemies are anti-Israel
>therefore I should be pro-Israel

That's right, keep pushing this rethoric JIDF, you'll surely succeed one day.

Definitely not Mubarak, they loved him and got pissy when Obama threw him under the bus

Al-Sisi is Israel's best friend

1. To make themselves look like under dogs.

2. White males can't hold positions in politics without being proisreal. Thas why demos picked a Jew and a woman, easier to get by the overloads than say, Joe bangin' them young brats Biden.

Holy fuck, they're not even trying to be moderate any more

shitshitshitshitshit

tbqh i predict a civil war will break out sometime after Trump's presidency.

Sup Forums's platform is right on the spot.
Jews just switch sides when it's convenient.
>look goyim, we were right-wing all along! greatest ally!
Disregard the kikery and keep pushing right.

The idea is to force as many Jews as possible to Israel. Then, when the FEMA camps round us up, they'll have us RFDI chipped to upload our DNA. All non-gentiles will be returned to The Promised Land.

Good, the Jews will abandon their pets gone rogue and cozy up to the God Emperor.

Americans being allowed to put America First in return for Jews being allowed to put Israel First sounds like a fair trade to me.