A real man, secure in his masculinity, would proudly vote for a woman. Pic related

A real man, secure in his masculinity, would proudly vote for a woman. Pic related.

Leaf's voted in a pussy, now they want other people to do the same.

It's not that I'm not man enough to vote for a woman. It's just that I'm not going to.

i would love to slap the shit out of that bearded faggot

>secure in his masculinity
>faggy beard
>faggy haircut
>tattoo
>babyface
>twig-like arms
Embarrassing.

Having a beard doesn't automatically make you a "real" man.

t. guy with beard

You convinced me, now i'm gonna #ShillForHill

>metro faggot with a beard
>manly

>skinny hipster faggot
>Man

Who in their right mind would vote for Hillary when they could vote for the inevitable god emperor?

She's the weakest, most corrupt politician America could possibly end up with. She even makes Bernie Sanders look good by comparison.

If Donald Trump wins the US federal election I'm moving to burgerland, and if he loses the world is fucked anyway so I'm going to jump off a bridge.

A real man who is secure in his masculinity wouldn't need to vote for a woman to prove his masculinity.
Why are Canadians so stupid?

More importantly

>cares about being "manly"

It's like people trying to be "an adult".
When you become a man you put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.

Guy who arranged the ad needs to get his shit together. It's horrendous that Clinton's ad campaign to get men to vote for her is literally a campaign for shaming men.

How can they be this bad at marketing to men?

Do they really think we respect the opinions of male models?

I love how they pick the guy specifically with a hipster beard/tattoos to push this agenda

He don't look like a real man though, just some leftie nu-male cuck who never even held a gun in his hands, and that's probably true.

I'm man enough not to let propaganda and identity politics influence my decision.

Is this real?

He looks like he was a scene kid 10 years ago. I probably would have gotten into a fight with him for showing up at a punk show. This is a parody of masculinity, a facsimile of manhood, this is what stupid women think men want to be.

He looks like a musrat

>mudshit beard
>fag hair
>tatoos
>cares about his "manliness"

hipster cuck/10 would not date

His arms look so weak.

Thats a woman

i only laugh to myself when i see another literal retard sporting the meme look irl. top cringe.

Why would I vote for someone who's entire platform is vote for me I have a vagina?

>carefully styled hair
>carefully trimmed beard
>colorful sleeve tattoo
>skinny arms

To be fair though, this is probably the manliest individual to vote for Shillary.

I bet hes a manlet as well

Yes, yes I am but I politically disagree with Hillary and think she doesn't have my interests in mind.

He doesn't even look manly... He kinda does make me think of those emo faggots that hang from the ceiling.

I am so secure in my Masculinity I can see the woman for what she is Shit at the Job.

Voting Trump.

trying to appeal to them dang MILLENIALS WHO KEEP VOTING FOR THAT GODDMNED BERNIE!!!!!!!

made me think of this for some reason

>A real man, secure in his masculinity

Secure man don't get tattoos or wear a large beard to hide snacks just in case....

But Arabs like the pictured guy are pretty likely to vote for HRC

Posting the picture of a faggot.....
Man......

They lower the bar each year.

I never vote based on gender, religion or race anyway. That's a recipe for ghettoization and corruption. Just look at the dindu parts of cities and their "representatives"

I'm trolling. I'm a Trump supporter all the way (though I can't vote for him). I just thought the pic was lulz.

oh look he posted it again. the meme that triggers all those special snowflakes for reinforcing gender roles. you think one of those nonbianary faggots likes you pushing masculinity?

new york just acknowledged 30 something genders as being real you hate filled biggot. you cant say what the meme says. le weed man and merkel are going to get you for this mark my words

I bet he has a manbun

This is why being in stock photos is a bad idea.

One day you'll wake up to find out that you're the face of syphilitic hillary supporters.

>Are you man enough?
>Put nu-male in the background pretending to be manly
They don't even remember how an actual male looks like isn't? That skinny faggot with bad posture and shitty tattoos and beard only gives me a "I am a grown up mom" vibe.

ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO KILL SYRIAN CHILDREN IN A PROXY WAR?

you're the biggest faggots

>Numale shamed into voting Hillary
He probably donates to Anita, Zoe, and Wu, too.

It's sad but hipsters have ruined beards

Jew York is also drowning in heroin and all the state's major cities are literally falling apart despite having the highest taxes and cost of living in the US. But hey, at least xir can look over your daughter in a bathroom stall while taking a piss, right?

Damn son

>that .gif
Further proof that the jews have are in control of hollywood.

I'd rather have the first woman president not fuck up the reputation for the rest.

fuck off, i didn't vote for that fag and i hope the americans are smart enough to at least hold votes back from that cunt

>proof
>okay

On teh reals though, multiple beams would be dope bruh

>preying on beta-males insecurities: The Advertisement

How is this allowed?

I only ever wear mine because I stopped giving a fuck and realized I'm undateable trash. Fuck whoever decided beards were fashionable again.

saved for C&D purposes.

Beside, filters are for plebs

A real man wouldn't vote for someone that belongs in jail.

HURR BEARD + TATTOOS = MAN

That hipster beardfaggot only votes for Shillary because his kind wouldn't be tolerated under Trump.

I guess this poor stock photo man is now a tranny too, I mean the arrow in "her" points to him so.

Yes, I would proudly vote for Jill Stein.

If you vote for someone as evil as Clinton just because they're a woman then you're a faggot

>faggy haircut
slicked back with some pomade or wax never goes out of style
>faggy beard
since when have beards been faggy?
The rest of your points are right. I just wish so many numales hadn't adopted traditionally manly features to compensate for being limp-wristed bitches.

top lel

>leaf
So is that arrow implying that hipster Leonidas there is a she?

I think they are tring to sabotage her. I cant think of any other reason

Beards are now face fedoras, accessories to project masculinity in people who don't actually have any.

:D

given that it's a stock photo, someone track down the guy and check who he's voting for

if he's even American

Does anybody really buy this crap ? A man voting for a fucking woman is the biggest cuckoldry of all time.

Thats not a man. That is a fucking pussy ile beat that cunt to the ground in one sec.

Wow, their choice of model is horrible.
Are you a hipster faggot with shitty taste? Vote Hillary!

woah dude, that made me think

i'm a #hillmissle now

Well that does it I'm defending #hillghazi now

except she is literally a felon

Canadian expat here.
Conservative leader of Canada is a woman (Rona Ambrose) and I support her. Honestly, i didn't notice or care she's a woman. I think gender is less important in politics than we realize. I do miss Harper though

>Womanenough4bernie

Why would you throw away a perfectly good vote?

>unironically using Leo Express to commute
Nice one, cucklord.

Aeropostale called, they want their thin neckbeard back.

>Not knowing ceske drahy is owned by the jews
Probably a moravianfag

>Has beard
>Man

His hair and beard grooming alone is a reason for execution.
tervesin top-stylist hairdresser at Toni and Guy

So much lul.

Holy shit, that thing in your picture is absolutely hideous. I'd rather fuck a colony of fire ants.

>Degenrate progrssives having high rates of syphilis
Kek

I literally just realised I have a beard.

what, are you angry that if you grow a beard it always will flap down in your face?

cs lewis is that you

>nu-male
>man

Pick one.

beards look out of place on anyone under 40

also lol at them arms

>Hipster hair
>Hipster beard
>Awful sleevetat with a rice nigger wearing a pyramid hat
>Wristlet
>Won't show his dainty hands

What did I read yesterday about Hipsters cosplaying men?

>trendy beard and tattoos

>Implying that not voting for Hillary has anything negative to do with masculinity
Being a man is what makes you see through her bullshit.

Nice though, trying to scare men into voting if they're questioning their masculinity.

who the fuck came up with a nu-male? Cucked scum existed in 60s ya know.

It's some bullshit about the genderroles being abolished and men somehow not knowing what their place in this new world is or some such rot.

Best to not look too deep into it.

>you're not manly if you dont do what i tell you to do

>A real man, secure in his masculinity, would proudly vote for a woman

See, I think I WOULD vote for a woman.
If the woman in question had views that aligned with mine and policies that were sound. A woman who's honest, with a strength of character that rivals any man, and the charisma to lead a nation into the future.
I'm sure that somewhere out there exists a woman of this caliber. That woman is not Hillary Clinton, but I'm sure such a woman does exist.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go check my Unicorn traps. Today is the day...I can FEEL it.
But first, a dragon egg omelet and a tall glass of elf milk to wash it down.

Depends on the woman.

I would vote for a woman, just not THAT woman.

Drumpf BTFO

Fuck you and the high horse you rode in on.