So wtf is going on bros I got a situation

So wtf is going on bros I got a situation.

>Be early/mid 20's and chatting to ex GFS young sister
>She's 15 and age of consent is 16, deleted her FB when I split up with her sis but she adds me months later, used to be sexually aggressive around me etc whatever
>day after she adds me her cousin/ other family member adds, one saying she's too young and has issues and to be careful, genuinely concerned
>Other simply says I know your game and have forwarded convos to the police
> This user didn't do/say any suggestive stuff just that is was cool to hear from her and hope she was doing alright, no dickpics etc

I have no reason to panic but been nervous since an hour ago I saw the last message, should I be concerned? Got no CP etc and not into all that just an angry teen tryna make me paranoid but what does user think?

if you didnt do anything wrong you wont get arrested. dont worry about it. unless you were doing some subconscious flirting.

The police will always side with thots regardless of whether you did anything wrong or not. This is a wake-up call. Don't get involved with girls who have good relationships with any members of tgeir families. Especially their mothers.

>Don't get involved with girls who have good relationships with any members of tgeir families.
wat

Post her facebook so we can tell her not to do naughty things

Post her facebook so we can tell her not to do naughty things that might get you in trouble

nvm , he skipped going full retard and went straight potato

You're fine shes just fucking with you.

>Don't get involved with girls who have good relationships with any members of tgeir families. Especially their mothers

hes not wrong

Just tell her you feel like its weird being facebook friends with someone her age and block her. It's social media, OP, its not rocket science.

Now if you're looking to string her along carefully for a year and then bang her... well don't bother. There's plenty of legal pussy around.

cops don't get involved in facebook drama unless parents or schools bug them. They also don't just "forward to police". You have to have them fill out a police report and that requires some type of incident. Talking to a girl 10 years younger than you on facebook in a friendly manner is not a crime unless you actually did something sexually explicit and her parents are involved.

I did and she's super sexually aggressive. Gave the impression that I wasn't down but would bone her in a sec as she's hot asf. Will probably wait a year but the whole having her cousin message me saying that shit really threw me off

You should be fine unless you actually did something wrong, if you were saying stuff to her back that could be suggestive they might have something

You will be fine, just block the thot

If it's a random family member who said "i sent your stuff to the police" and NOT her parents, then they're lying in order for you to block her.

YOU ARE FINE IF:
If her parents did not contact you.
If she did not block you first.
if you haven't been contacted by the police by now.

Been in a similar situation before by jealous bitches.
Have a drink and chill, OP. All gonna be ok.

I could not follow your story. I hope you go to jail for not understanding how to put together a cohesive and understandable story. You fucking retard.

*tiger families

Just ignore them until she is 16

This.

Seriously, you don't want to fuck around with a bunch of over-anxious family members right now. Your dick can wait a few months. Ignore everyone, including her, until she's 16. Then, keep it strictly dickly. Do not engage emotionally. Do not become her friend or daddy or whatever. Just tell her, "If you want some cock in you for a while, come on by. Otherwise, I'll talk to you later." On her 16th birthday, I mean.

that stupid face makes me want to punch her.

looks like youre the only fucking idiot that didnt understand OP's story

yea totally this, don't block, don't reply just do your own thing, just Girls trying to get in your head and ruin your buzz.
you've already let them ruin your night, so id say kick back forget them and when the time comes make a reapperance, not even flirty, they will come