Anyone knows what happens to this guy right now?

Anyone knows what happens to this guy right now?

He's going to die if the rocket launches.

he's a fucking idiot - a commercial airliner goes way higher than this clown was planning on going

Us govt shut him down for being a total retard. Should have been shot at birth.

NASA's fb page is full of these nutjobs.

>manufacturing power

holy fuck dude

Op here. I only know he tries so hard but I can't find any news of his Big Day. I checked all over every single internets.

I read somewhere that the federal goverment (or whatever, im not murican, i dont know wich) denied him permission to fly on that thing, since doesnt have any kind of regulation. Sooooooo... cliffhanger dor everybody and mass publicity for him

Why can't he just die or get arrested? :/

nah, stupid fucker didn't bother getting a permit for an event on public land. some retard's gonna let him use his ranch or whatever, but his RV that he was towing the deathtrap with broke down

You’re all gonna feel pretty stupid when he parachutes back down to earth and says...” See? I told you it was flat” Fuck you gonna do then, build your OWN rocket? Hell no. You ain’t got tha scientific know how’s like he does.

Early attempt by Vladimir Kruschev. That’s right, he was shot down. Russkies weren’t gonna let that secret out

weather balloons are cheaper, get better camera shots, are less retardedly dangerous, and go MUCH higher. dude's just insane

One only has to point to the thousands of satellites in orbit around earth to know its not flat.

they'll tell you space is fake or that the night sky is a projection. not even joking

I enjoy the fact that people are even willing to argue with flatearth fags...
They love trollin
Whole new level of troll

Okay this is officially the dumbest conspiracy theory. Its beyond retarded

retardation was never a troll, even if most conspirifags started out ironically

this is what trolling gets you. defend a stupid point to infuriate people. spend enough time defending the point and some idiots start believing your troll. People then take some dumb shit seriously and organize a cause.
That's how a bunch of white supremacists got duped into voting for a dude who's been cool with hip hop artists for 3 decades. Trump was the first person to visit Kanye after he got out of the hospital.

I dont think trump gives a shit about white supremacists my man, hes married all his kids off to jews.

He launched his rocket and discovered the earth was flat, he's also been replaced with an incompetent clone with no knowledge of the earth being flat.

The EARTH IS FLAT, you stupid motherfuckers: we're on a disc, and that disc is held up by elephants, and the elephants are on a giant fuckin' turtle, and the turtle is flying through MOTHERFUCKING SPACE, BITCHES.
WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

I'm positive he doesn't give a shit about white supremacists, but if you keep it up your reading comprehension might get better.

no it's the four pillars. read the Talmud goy

But what holds up the moon?

The CIA didn't want him to know the truth so they shut him down

The moon is fake news.

NASA paid him off

Another retard TRUMP voter

Or, just get in a commercial airliner...

balloons can go higher, and this asshole's clearly willing to drop some dough and time on materials