You may only post ITT if your country has NEVER had a woman in charge

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Prime_Ministers_of_Denmark
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jadwiga_of_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not so fast Croatia!

JUST

Did you forget Hillary was your Secretary of State?

does it count if they were only PM for a few months and those months were in a parliamentary break

Thank g-d president's powers were absolutelly gutted before Tarja was elected.

>g-d
hello shlomolainen

This thread is about Secretaries of Defence

Secretary of Defense of the USA

America > Russia > Chi*a >>>>> everyone else

My country has never had a nigger in charge

Minister of Defence.

hey guys

Since Mesić presidents are just figureheads, prime minister is in charge of country

It's Ironic that you put Italy and Germany there, when both of those countries could easily defeat Iran, and would be a major challenge for Russia or China.

Are you actually retarded or just pretending to be?

much to your dismay im sure

Germany has the 9th strongest military in the world
Italy has the 10th
They're both up-to-date militaries thanks to NATO
As well as some of the highest quality of training in the world
Not to mention better economic resources than Iran, and Russia. People meme about Italy's economy, but at the end of the day they're one of the few trillionaire countries.

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

Does Thatcher even count as a woman?

>using globalfirepower unironically as legitimate source

I've worked with the German military while I was in the army here. We went there and did a bunch of joint training exercises.
They're too small to be effective. They're quality over quantity, which is fine, but they'd get wrecked by a larger force.

All white
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Prime_Ministers_of_Denmark

I'm not saying they wouldn't get wrecked by another larger army. I'm just saying they're not pushovers.

So how irritated does this picture make you feel, USA?
These people above shit on their military, get women and trannies in charge, flaunt their ineptness in your face and say it's progressive just because US military protects them as a part of NATO, and they don't even pay for it.

desu my booty is a little blasted

At least we still have our puppets.

What happened to Warsaw bud?

The puppet strings were cut off

Also nice quads

Who is the puppet here? They are milking you and you don't even need them.
With your military power and geography advantage of being isolated you can life a war free life by yourself without thinking about any other state. That and send some troops to dubious wars from time to time to keep your army combat experienced.

Implying the defense ministry is worth something and not a meme part of the interior ministry.

Post this one next time

Minister of defence is a meme position

Our current minister of defence. Kind of a baby face, at least he has a dong.

How comes that the albanian minister is way prettier than the dutch, german, norwegian and italian ones?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jadwiga_of_Poland
fuck

because Albanians aren't BLACKED yet

Dodged the bullet on that one

because blonde is something you can put on your resume in albania

Maybe in Swedistan but not here, she got that job only due to family connections since communist times

Is this a stealth "Iran is white" thread? It had better not be.

We actually have a real military and fight real wars. Norway doesn't, they can get away with it.

It could also be a stealth Albania is white thread.

>bombing small towns with drones thousands of kms away is real war

You wanna know why we lost the Vietnam War? Thank the genius who was SoD back then. A number cruncher who never actually commanded troops or saw combat (he was doing mathematical analysis behind a comfy desk for the Navy during WWII).

It's a lot better to have a SoD like Mattis who looks like he bites the heads off of chickens.

but that's animal cruelty

t. Walid

Posting

seems like a cool dude

>Albanian woman is whiter than Norwegian woman
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.jpg

Fucking Mad Dog, he is the chosen one, the one who will make America's military great again.

>actual tough-looking Ministers of Defense are from cunts with nuclear weapons
Yup.

hello

I think a requirement to be a minister or secretary of defense should be that you've served in the military, and had a real job doing it.
All these women, who've never touched a rifle in their life and never came close to the military are an embarrassment.
Look at the USA and General Mattis. Look at his resume, 4 star general, all those commands he held. He led the Marines during the battle of Falluja, and so much more.

How can some female who was only put in that position because of politics and tolerance even compete with someone like him?

>After business school, McNamara worked a year for the accounting firm Price Waterhouse in San Francisco, then returned to Harvard in August 1940 to teach accounting in the business school and became the highest paid and youngest assistant professor at that time.[12] Following his involvement therein a program to teach analytical approaches used in business to officers of the United States Army Air Forces, he entered the USAAF as a captain in early 1943, serving most of World War II with its Office of Statistical Control. The Office of statistical Control had many responsibilities. One of his major responsibility was the analysis of U.S. bombers' efficiency and effectiveness, especially the B-29 forces commanded by Major General Curtis LeMay in India, China, and the Mariana Islands.[13] McNamara established a statistical control unit for the XX Bomber Command and devised schedules for B-29s doubling as transports for carrying fuel and cargo over The Hump.

As I said, McNamara was a numbers boy who didn't actually go into combat action in WWII, he had a desk job. Granted, he wore glasses and may have been excluded from combat service due to nearsightedness, but even so, the Vietnam debacle proves what happens when guys like this get put in charge.

Bachelet isn't a woman.

Yuropoor militaries don't use live ammo in training and having gay sex is a requirement for enlisted men (especially in Sweden).