What is it like to finally lose your virginity to a hot ass girl and become a man. What does manhood feel like...

What is it like to finally lose your virginity to a hot ass girl and become a man. What does manhood feel like? What truly is the essence of a bottle of aqua velva musk, the harsh bite of whiskey, the alluring odor of marlboro cigarettes, and the smell of pussy. Im a 21 yr old virgin

like ur mum faggot

It feels like jerking off but without the shame of being a loser.

Mate, sex is fucking awesome, don't get me wrong. But it's not a life changer losing your V's, don't fucking stress. It'll happen eventually.

21? You know, if you can hold out for another 9 years, you'll become a wizard.

You arent a man just cause you lose your virginity - you are a man when you stick up for yourself and for what's right, and you conduct yourself with the burning force of the honour you feel tingling through your immortal soul in the sunlight

Do you think it's awesome even with a condom?

Honestly it feels amazing- like this floaty, tingly "everything is awesome" feeling for about 3 hours

Then reality sets back in and everything sucks again.

Every time you do it, the "high" lasts less and less until it has no effect

Well I'll tell you what, if you ever do you're not gonna magically transform into that dude.

this is very true much like drugs
and when you are deprived of either
the high you get when you "score" is awesome

Dubs = Checked

Also, it's true. It's great, don't get me wrong, but I never get that awesome "first few times" feeling again

feels a lot like the first time you put your penis inside your own ass

well the deal is that many people get emotionally attached to people they have sex with, and theres a possibility that you will get attached to a woman who just wants to fuck you a few times and then move on. Can be painful.

Trust me, man. Having sex doesn't make you a man. There's a lot of things that make you a man. Sex is just an experience. Things that make you a man are your behavior, your goals, your ambition, social life, etc. Son't fall for the normie/chad propaganda.

Honestly, dude. You're setting your expectations too high. Don't do that. Because you already sound like someone who believes they will be happy once they finally lose their virginity. As someone who thought the same thing, I can tell you right now that you will be let down if you think this way.

Sex is a lot like weed. It's amazing, and it's great to do. But it's not the best thing in the world and the overhype completely disappointed me once the time came.

If you want my personal opinion, stop trying to find a chance to have sex. Instead, put that time and effort into bettering yourself and finding someone who you get along beautifully with. Casual sex is alright, but it's no where near as good as sex with someone you actually love and give a fuck about.

You'll be alright, kid.

Agreed. Sex is super fun, but once you have a lot of it, all the longing seems overrated.

Yeah. It's just as annoying when people say you're cool for having it. I've known losers that have sex, but they're still losers. Doesn't make anything better for you.

IT

FEELS

THIS....................................

>When you know all these things at the age of 20

Feels good man

Wait, so it doesn't count if they weren't hot? Fucksakes.

Focus on making money.

amen \m/

>22 virgin
>been mocked for being a nerd and a weirdo my whole life
>never good enough for anyone, only "gf" did it as a joke in highschool
>always see an ugly dork in the mirror
>want to kill myself, cry almost evryday
>workout to deal with depression
>eventually embrace it and have fun with being a weirdo and making people laugh
>suddenly girls start hitting on me a lot in college
>start hearing im cute and hot
>girl in class asks to fuck, another finds me on campus and takes me to get coffee
>go to drive in and make girl cum 7 times with hand
>female coworkers keep asking if i have a gf
>10/10 girl always wants to hang out, figure kf nothing else she can help me get girls
>she reveals shes been obsessed with me since we met
>think its all another joke
>she blows me
>next day we fuck, i couldnt finish cause we ran out of time before work, she did finish though
>feel a little more confident around people, otherwise still awkward around people and shy away from sex talks
also seriously got told my life the first time guys would pop in 15 seconds and girls cant finish but its really easy to make girls cum. I still have a very negative image of myself i try to hide from gf becuase i know itll get annoying and she thinks im fishing for complements

What's his name again?

I'm 32 and have no idea what it feels

uncle Stan Lee

Being a man has nothing to do with sex or lack of it.
You are a man when you accept responsibility for your life and the people that depend on you. When things go wrong -- you have to deal with it and fix it. When they go right, you are responsible for not squandering that.

I know many males of all ages and of various degrees of sexual experience... but very few men.

Was a rush just because how hyped up it was. Now it just feels like it shouldn't have mattered because I end up regretting having sex because of the fear of pregnancy.

I'm not that guy. but if you don't fuck a lot then it's still good, but only due to the excitement of newly fucking; condoms take away pretty much everything but the pressure. The best part is busting bareback. Busting it in a condom leaves you with a gooey jizzy latex dick, she has a latex coated box, and she probably didn't get to cum nearly as much - if at all - for the same reasons that we hate using a condom. They want to feel your cock throb inside them to feel all of the details and they like the hot jizz in their cunts. Well, at least that's what my wife says. I'm sure there's some weirdo bitch with a comfortable or latex fetishist somewhere.

That was probably more info than you wanted but it's typed so I'm posting it.

I just turned 22, and I'm in a pretty similar situation. Really depressed, hate myself, kinda weird, super shy. I'm not ugly, girls and guys both find me attractive but I just hate myself too much to follow through with anything. The whole "performance" part of sex gives me terrible fucking anxiety too. Any tips user?

Thanks for the lsugh

Don't get it. Terry Richardson is jew, so it's not them unless he doesn't shill for them. So like how all the pics? Some I know are shopped. Others I can't tell. So... hacked? I don't get why anyone would post these or care unless they have something to gain... so jews.

You feel almost identical. You can just accept yourself at that point, the doubt is gone. That about all.

Fucking some stupid floozy won't make you or anyone else a man OP. It's more an internal process of self growth and you should seek to improve yourself first and foremost at all times, sex will come easily once you're in command of yourself.

what happened to me was crazy fucked up.

after my 2nd gf i became asexual.

basically couldn't see any girl as attractive because the 2nd girl's pussy was ugly as shit. i couldn't go down on her at all.

100% pure Aryan blood pumping through them cock veins \w/

I like you OP