Most painfull suicide methods

Most painfull suicide methods

let your imagination fly

Eating bullet ants alive

Suicide by getting old

death by old age

chopping off your hand

Trying to rip off your intestines with metal pincers through your asshole.

Slit the brachial artery in your arm and do push-ups till you bleed to death.

>Skinning yourself alive
>drinking acid
>stretched by 2 cars attached to hands and feet
>red hot nickel ball inserted in back of throat
>swallowing thumbtacks or chunks of broken glass
>electrocution

starvation

/thread

>Tie dental floss to a tooth
>swallow the roll
>wait til you shit out the other end
>Floss intestines and rip them to shreds one small line at a time

Put a bullet into your intestines. It could take three or four days before you expire. That's where the term "gutshot" gains it's fame.

Seeing your son become gay, your daughter marry a nigger, your wife cheat on and leave you, your country die, and your ancestors trodden on. Then dying of old age.

Kek

sounds like a story to tell

>implying country has any value
>implying dead people have any value

Build pic related, start fire underneath then get inside.

Don't you have school tomorrow?

nah dude, my family and country are dead, no limits. I will not be bound by teachers, time to tie one off and die of old age

Buzz saw to the throat

Amen to that, this world has gone to hell.

Marriage. Been slowly killing me for 16 years.

That thing that the Japanese do when they get out a sword and cut their bellies open.

driving pencils into your ears until you hit a vital nerve

Carefully examine diagrams of all major nerve clusters and insert metal rods at very specific places so that you hit incredibly sensitive areas. I imagine you would go into shock and die that way or you could just bleed out. I'm no medical professional so I wouldn't know for sure. Something else I thought of was from that Chuck Palahniuk story "Guts" which involves jamming a piece of wax down your urethra far enough that it gets into your bladder. It absorbs the toxins and you start developing kidney stones and can't stand up from the pain. Your kidneys will block up and you'll bite it eventually.

Cutting off your dick while having an errection. You'll die due to blood loss and it's incredibly painful since, well, you just cut your dick off.

To shreds, you say?

Seppuku

Drink a bottle of acid and try not to throw up while it slowly eats you from inside

Falling in love...

dick in the ass

Natural Dyeing

Punch yourself repeatedly in the liver until it ruptures then wait until you die

Fall in love.