Incest from a female perspective?

Incest from a female perspective?
Blatant neckbeard fantasy will be frowned upon.

Story time
>be me
>female
>9 year old
>bathing time
>dad comes in
>"have you left some water in for me?"
>used to splash water all over the room
>"yeah sure"
>dad undresses
>see his boner
>never seen a hard dick before
>"what is wrong with your pee pee daddy?"
>"I'm just happy to see you"
>I grab it as he gets into the tub and I'm getting out of it
>"What the fuck are you doing user?!"
>why is he shouting at me?
>both of us freeze
>holding his dick for a solid minute
>leave the room
>haven't talked about that since then
>still masturbate thinking about what could have happened if my dad had been a little more perverted

Wtf?

My time at Sup Forums has not been wasted

Ever masturbated while thinking of that story? Bet you'd like it.

Marry me!

>13 year old
>staying at my uncle and aunt in Cali during the holidays
>haven't seen them in years
>they haven't seen me either
>"you've become quite some woman"
>uhm thanks uncle user?
>weird but whatever
>everything's like usual
>genuinely enjoy spending my time there, reminds me of my childhood
>days pass
>they got a pool and it's finally warm and sunny enough to go swimming in it
>dang, forgot my bathing suit
>"what do you need it for? Nothing we haven't seen before"
>they're right, aren't they?
>undress and go swimming
>few minutes later, they join
>both nude
>why don't you wear your bathing suits?
>"we thought this would be more comfortable for you"
>they're right
>continue swimming and playing in the water
>get out of the water after some time and sit down on the lawn
>sit on uncle's lap like always
>we talk
>smalltalk at first but gets more intimate
>uncle's dick slowly gets hard
>aunt gives him a strange look, but definitely not angry
>"you're really pretty" she tells me
>start comparing bodies for whatever reason
>she starts touching me
>uncle starts fapping, slowly, so it doesn't seem to obvious
>start touching each other
>give uncle head, eat out my aunt, they eat me out and finger me
>orgasm
>whatwasthat.png
>feltgood.jpg
>"Want more?"
>I nod
>and that's how, during two additional weeks, I almost daily had oral sex with my aunt and uncle
>years later find out they had an open relationship and used to go to swinger clubs and have sex with other, preferably younger people

the simple fact that you took the time to reply thinking that is a girl makes me cringe.

Welp, nothing else is happening in this thread. But it was still excellent. Thanks user!

>blatant neck beard fantasy will be frowned upon.
Come on user look where you are at?

Oh boy
>be me
>young pre-teen female
>sometimes have a hard time falling asleep
>whenever this happens my big brother would sleep with me
>he was in high school, six years older than me
>sleeping with each other is normal & we'd snuggle when we did
>he'd spoon me when I got too tall after growth spurts at thirteen
>casually sleeping with my older bro, staying still trying to sleep
>felt a touch on my butt that got harder and warmer and bigger
>blushing and pretending to stay asleep but wanting to grind on that thing
>he turns out to actually be asleep
>shamefully masturbate to my older brother for the next decade

Didn't say I wasn't expecting it. Still gonna frown though.

I give my dad constant obvious up skirts. He says nothing.

I had a sexual relation with a younger sister and she wrote me a few detailed intimate letters after i broke it off in college.

She was into Vore back then and the hottest fucking we ever did was watching a girl get mauled to death and eaten by a bear.

She even wrote an illustrated story about the same thing happening to me.

I should post it on DeviantArt

any more?

With or without underwear?

i have no single reason whatsoever to believe any female vacates this place
there is genuinly no purpose for females to be here for reasons so fucking obvious that i cant be bothered to explain unless OP has shits for brains

everything here is a neckbeard fantasy
plz fuck off

With

My ex girlfriend got really hot thinking about her parents listening while we have sex, and she loved when I flashed her in front of them (raising her skirt or top). The parents thought it was funny, we thought it was hot. So... Kind of incestuous, I guess? She also used her mom's dildo right after she had used it and put it back without cleaning it...

I personally know 2 that are on here regularly. No idea what they post though.

>i have no single reason whatsoever to believe any female vacates this place
>believe any female vacates this place
>vacates

You keep using that word. I do no believe that word means what you think it means.

Obviously

desperation for attention does things to people who are socially so reliant on it

weither they are actually the few exceptions to the rule or just want to seem more cool
i cant tell of course...

my point is that nothing here seems even remotely believable and the lack of women here dont improve the odds either

well im not from apeshit nation nor britain so apologies for not being oxford levels of perfect...

>well im not from apeshit nation nor britain so apologies for not being oxford levels of perfect...

Well, those are definitely words. Next try complete sentences.

>having no actual counter argument

>quads
moar, idc if fake

>>having no actual counter argument
Arguments need a point or at least a semi coherent thought to counter.

Try making one first.

No, sorry. Whenever I visited them afterwards my parents usually were with me. When they weren't we'd sometimes do oral until I was like 15/16. But we never had sex. Only blowjobs, handjobs and pussy eating. They took some pictures of us messing around. I wonder if they still have them...

>I wonder if they still have them...
Wouldn't hurt to ask.

So you flashed your gf in front of her parents and used her mother's dildo on her because it made you two hot and they parents knew it and didn't care?

Think daddy liked?

Had an older brother with anger issues and got pressured into sex with him from 10 onwards. He's still a dick.

>Think daddy liked?
You can call me daddy, anytime.

How am I supposed to ask them? What should I ask them, and what for?

Was it dad or mums siblings?

Pics or it didn't happen. Also, how old?

Should a daughter walk around like this in the kitchen in front of dad?

Aunt is my mom's only and younger sister, uncle is her husband with whom she, as I said, goes to swinger clubs and stuff...

Depends if he is into you, although he probably isn't if he's well adjusted

sit on my face please

Why not? It doesn't hurt anyone, and maybe even gets at least one person off.

are you retarded?

>How am I supposed to ask them?

Hey, I was thinking about the times I vacationed at your place. Had a really great time. I wonder if you still had any of the pics when I was there. I'd love to have some copies to look at now and then.

Damn. What would your mum say if she knew her little sister did that to her daughter?

Went to live with my uncle when I was a kid because my parents were addicts and he fucked me on a fairly regular basis until I had the sense to leave.

>Should a daughter walk around like this in the kitchen in front of dad?
No more revealing than a bathing suit.

Bump

But what for? And what do you think they'd say? Do you think they even remember?

more?

How old were you?

are you one of the ones that feels guilty that they kinda enjoyed it?

Idk. Never told my parents. Wonder if they knew/knew, and how they'd react if I told them...

Is that you? Do you show yourself like that to your father?

Probably upset that her sister let her husband do those things to you. I wonder if they were eyeing you off before they did anything

When I wake up

8 when I went to live with him but he had the courtesy to wait til I was 11 before the sex.
Don't really feel anything about it.

this story seems familiar
is it copypasta?

Alright, "slut", you know the rules.
Tits with timestamp or btfo.

Everyone asking for moar, clear the FUCK out of this thread.

ok i'll rephrase. did you ever enjoy it? i'm interested because i had very incestuous feelings for my mother and aunt as a child. it quite literally would have been the completion of a 10 year old boys fantasy.

Okay bye then. This is why we can't have nice things.

Get the fuck outta here.

No such thing.

Ruined it faggot

not his fault. rules are rules. don't like them? go to reddit.

Ugh, look, I backtraced on saucenao and couldn't find any matches. Just let it happen you fucker.

Good. I'm glad I killed a desperate beta cucks boner. That makes me hard.

>be me
>14 year old
>virgin
>girl
>4/10 so no chance to have a boyfriend
>still slutty personality
>many older friends
>some of them are total sluts
>talk about how awesome it feels being eaten out
>I'm jealous
>Thanksgiving
>family's there
>aunt and uncle bring their daughter. She's 11 and fucking cute. Solid 8/10.
>we got to share rooms for the night
>at first I'm pissed but then I see the chance
>everyone's asleep
>"hey cousin, want to do older girl stuff?"
>she's easy to influence and says yes
>jackpot
>start playing twenty questions
>she's really clueless
>tell her there's a variation called twenty dates that only adult girls play
>"I AM adult"
>she buys it
>start off harmless
>get her to undress
>she makes me undress as my next dare
>she only has few pubes and almost no tits
>she's fascinated by my pubescent body
>I start explaining myself to her and ask to see hers
>"Sure, if that's what adult girls do"
>of course they do
>without asking start rubbing her clit
>she gets wet and doesn't move
>start licking her
>"what are you doing?"
>"return the favor" I dare her
>she's kinda shy and doesn't want to so I force my face on her pussy and hers on mine
>69 her. She cums first because little girl. Soon do I.
>"that was nice"
>some dares left, like 7 or so
>make her do more sexual and kinky stuff (inserting random things into her pussy, spanking her butt, scissoring...)
>she wants me to do similar stuff
>once we finish we go to bed together and cuddle nude until we fall asleep.
>that was 5 years ago

She did stuff with me too. I ate her out, she ate me out, they had me watch and masturbate while they were having sex...

You're just keeping the virgins virgin. You don't get wins off girls by demanding timestamps. Learn How to talk to girls.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I've told this story here before, but I grew up being molested by two older brothers around a decade older than me. My parents didn't really want a third kid, so they kind of left my brother's watching me almost all the time. The molestation was basically my entire life, because it started before I can really say I have a distinct memory of NOT getting them off one way or another.

We're all adults now, and we're all generally well adjusted, but I don't think that's because incest/molestation are okay, they're definitely not and if you know a kid being abused you should put a stop to it any way you can. I think we're only okay because in our specific case it never really became 'abusive' or unpleasant the way people tend to think of it. We were always just normal siblings, playing games and watching tv and stuff, and just once a day or so we'd fool around until they were done. I never really had any say or control, but it was also never anything I dreaded or wished was stopping, it was just a weird secret thing we did because in my head (the way they taught me) was that them not getting off made them unhappy and doing it with a pretty girl was the best, so it was all just a thing I did for them because it made them happy and made me feel pretty.

We went through a really rough patch when I was in my teens, lasted maybe half a year to a year, where it hit me just how screwed up it all was and I was furious at them. But in the end I decided it wasn't a big enough deal to be worth ruining all our lives over and I went back to getting them off when they wanted, but with a lot more favors coming my way.

We're all pretty happy people now, but I still wouldn't recommend incest. It's a secret that clings to you through every relationship you have, I always have to decide if I want to risk confiding in someone so they know the truth about me or continuing to live a lie. It would have been better if it never happened, but I'm not going to off myself over it.

To be brutally honest, sometimes. He made Harvey Weinstein look like Brad Pitt and he had bad hygiene but he used to spend a lot of time licking my pussy which I liked. And I did sometimes orgasm from sex.

This is true, but only if not including father x daughter
In fact its one of the few common female fetishes

You wouldn't know what to do with it...

They only knew about the flashing, not about the dildo, and thought it was innocent fun. They didn't know she got off to it, or at least I think so.

begone newfag. you are the cancer.

>rules
You realise that was invented by people here to prevent attention whores from spamming this site a long time ago? It's not a rule. It's just something that people have been saying for so long it just stuck.

>Tells user to learn how to talk to girls
>Girls on Sup Forums knowing the rules

If a girl uses this site, she knows the rules. Failure to comply results in shaming and humiliation.

i'm not even saying tits or gtfo, but it would make my dick harder if you could provide some evidence that this is true

Lol that's why you're still on this website. Can't talk to girls.

go white knight somewhere else faggot

Very well said. I also have a history of abuse from a young age and my thoughts are nearly identical on it. It would have been better if it hadn't happened, but it did, and I adjusted. Better not to dwell.

spoiler alert...girls enjoy perverted shit as much as guys. idk why you would assume that out of every single person on Sup Forums they all have to have dicks to enjoy being on here

MN?

Therefore making it an unspoken custom.

Ps, you just dispelled any argument you may have come up with.
>To prevent attention whores from spamming

You DO realize its also to prove that someone is a female, RIGHT?

cmon dude, don't be like that. just more greentext will do.

Except no one cares what the random asshole barking at people that they aren't allowed to post has to say about things. It's just more noise on a board that's basically already static.

how would a girl being on here make her cooler at all you guys are the largest collection of autistic neckbeards this side of the internet. people knowing they associate with you would only ruin any social aspirations they had

Wrong. If she walks away before we con her for wins. There is no humiliation. You expect a girl to humiliate her self? She was willing to share. And now she's gone. And.nobody wins. Good one virgin.

>white knight
>pointing out attentionwhores
what are you talking about

This user is my kind of scum.

Really? Static or not, customs are customs. Quit being a dumbass white knight.

my brother raped me when he was supposed to be watching me. it fucking sucked, still have flashbacks

Right. Letting it consume who you are and replace your identity gives you nothing. Some people lose limbs, some people lose their innocence, but if you don't learn how to keep functioning you're stuck being a victim for eternity.

My sister busted me jacking off once and that led us to fooling around that summer, she had a lot of guilt and made us stop. So, I spied after that til I moved out, many great memories and cums. Nothing gets me off harder to this day than fapping to her.

>the simple fact that you took the time to reply thinking that is a girl makes me cringe.
the simple fact that you took the time to reply to obvious bait makes me cringe.

says the guy also posting on Sup Forums. can you be any more retarded?

>She

You really dont know how this website works, do you newfag?