implying i pay for any software

>mahjongg
cool
might get me some of that

Nice spyware

> Uses a free and open source distribution
> Steam in the dock

i have nothing to hide

Steelseries Engine with a dedicated sound card? Do you seriously use a fucking USB headset like a pleb when you can just use your sound card?

i use a audio technica headset and have a steelseries mouse, don't really use the software much tho

Ah, had me worried there.

How does it feel submitting yourself to this malware? Living day by day according to Windows update. Installing software from untrusted shitty websites. You Windows pleb don't know a computer, you only know Windows.

Use windows as a daily driver. People who use Linux as their DD are the kind of retards nobody wants to talk to because they're either so insignificant or just have their head up their ass.

The only acceptable choice

youre a fucking nigger

You have your head up Steve Ballmer's gaping asshole. Whatever shit software he throws at you, you'll just eat it up like you Windows plebs are so used to. You'll submit to him. You'll be his little scat bitch.

i might be retarded but i have no problem using windows, i like when my pc support all games as i play alot of games
sorry i'm white, not 100% pure tho have some red skin in me

i use a fake name on my computer

sure kelly, sure you do

why do you not remove random shit?

What fucking weeb shit do you have on the dock?

i don't think im retarded enough to post a real name on here.

i dont use start menu

michael kelly from oregon?

Win 7 ftw

how does it feel to own a AMD product?

>AVG FTL

2017 how do you get a virus now days?

Discord is crap. You should switch to Riot.

You wouldn't have viruses if you stopped downloading random shitty .exe files.

By using outdated operating systems with no security updates

mfw windows

no, i live in a near state. it's an alias i use.

riot? rly?

i like it.

is there something wrong whit windows?

how many Zelda reactions do you have?

Riot is a federated and decentralised chat using Matrix which means that everyone can host their own servers and not need to rely on one server like Discord just to speak to someone. It's like with email how you don't need a gmail account just to email someone who only has a gmail account.

how come you support ubisoft?

many.

> is there something whit windows?

Windows is proprietary software developed by Microsoft. They include malicious software into their operating system such as spyware, bloatware, ontop with restricting the users. Modifying the users account by resetting the default programs and taskbar. Forced updates. The list goes on.

how does it feel to have a grudge on a operating software?

how is that a problem?
nice trips

Yes

good, since i stopped using windows my quality of life has increased significantly

disgusting phone poster

valid response i will now download Mangaka thanks

> how is that a problem?

Because not everyone wants their operating system dictating their own decisions and feeling like they have to fight with it just to do something simple like changing the default application of a web browser.

the interesting thing is that i had exactly 17 of those, but they were just in a block, ty meng

excuse the language

life must be rough for you

what's your fucking bnet, im a 936 spriest who needs a friend

this nigga only have overwatch on his acc

It was, but then I saw the light at the end of the tunnel. Our lord and saviour Richard Stallman was there to guide me. Now I run Arch Linux with i3 tiling manager with weeb shit on my background.

me?

its almost perfect

you should get rid of all your curtains and doors then.

Use wintile

I grabbed rainbow six during the stream sale

awoooooo