Reminder that it would be racist for Britain to leave the EU

Other urls found in this thread:

porozmawiajmy.tv/kto-stanowi-rzeczywiste-zagrozenie-dla-europy-dr-david-duke/
youtube.com/watch?v=kUR-HgAtwtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a vote is a vote :^)

Haha

>a vote is a vote

a fucked up crooked country aiming for a 1984 society is a fucked up crooked country aiming for a 1984 society

So after the "import the shitskin" the phase "use the shitskin to win every democratic decision with gibsemedat has begun.
Have fun brits.

Kill the Eu. Honestly, how hard is it to go up to an EU convention and rekt everyone in it?

Lord knows these subhumans are worthless outside of being pawns.

Being ashamed for being english because of a bunch of jews and muslims telling you it's bad, fuck them and openly be "racist" it's your country you die in there land defending there "freedoms" stand up for selves your not the tv you worship

Fucking white males why won't they just die already

A great reminder to vote out.
>All votes are equal
>every muzzie that comes in is a vote gor what they want.

honestly this is such blatant race baiting propoganda it makes me sick

We don't have free speech.
If you be openly racist here you get arrested.
In fact you don't even have to be racist, you just have to openly disagree with mass immigration and/or Islam.

Correct version

Since when it's racism when you don't want to be genocided by foreigners? Of course Brits are delusional into thinking leaving EU will reduce or somehow remove brown people already there.

Best meme ever.

Fucking Cuckshill.

You could actually turn this around.

Make a poster with the Liberal logo and a boat full of refugee with the same caption.

to bad the liberals didnt think it through. either the muslims piss people off and or scare them and they get shut down or the muslims get to keep flooding in and shit falls apart.

look at the fucking middle east is that the state of affairs you want your neighborhood to be in?

>implying we are not doing the same

>Racism is bad okay??

>operation block vote

the kikes are losing their grip i swear to god, everyone is realizing it's the fucking kikes

Brussels would have to be literally nuked.

Most of their offices are there, though every EU nation has EU offices somewhere.

It is a massive MASSIVE organization.

Which one are you talking about?

What do they mean with this?

There will be no leaving the EU. The EU is their life now and forever.

Blacks, South Asians.

yup, just keep piling on the shit then have America come help you free yourselves again after you've had enough of the cultural enrichment

They mean they've managed to convince the non-natives that leaving would mean Holocaust for them. Project Fear runs deep.

>I'm consciously racist

>I live a sheltered life that involves me never having to interact with lesser beings.

>14% of the population's vote wins 0.1% of parliament seats
>Your vote counts ;^ )

>I think I am down to earth and in touch with reality while browsing Sup Forums between anime-fuelled powerwanks

reminder youre a faggot

a leaf is a leaf

And not a looker among them.

Ha ha ha. Us native Brits are all violent skinheads. It's so true. Haaaa.

They should have put 30 Indian men on one end and a little English girl on the other.

>I don't understand majoritarian democracy
>I live in a country that employs such a system
> I hero worship a manchild who can't stop talking about WINNING and MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Move to the Netherlands bro, we we have 5 parties on 20% and governments that collapse at the drop of a hat.

putting 90 on the end of this 1

>Anglos
>white

Pick one

>implying I'm not gonna rise as the next Duce if this level of cuckolding ever reaches Italy.
Will you follow me, brother?

It will never cease to amaze me how governments can denigrate and ridicule THE ONE DEMOGRAPHIC that keeps shit working.

This will continue as long as there is no price for hectoring whites all the way to the grave. RWDS when?

Can we have a JUST edit of that maymay?
Then it'd be perfect.

>this nigger sleeps soundly in his bed with minimal security

I can't even...

It's just a Rothschild puppet. If you kill it, another will take its place.

I am Polish I am in exile in England, in my silent work, working payroll taxes did not take a single benefit all the time as I'm here eight years. excuse me
See this material is in English
porozmawiajmy.tv/kto-stanowi-rzeczywiste-zagrozenie-dla-europy-dr-david-duke/

that image is wrong on so many levels

You sound like one sour kraut mate

im sorry :( England

hes a roach not a german

>leave EU
>get lucky and the economy does collapse
>brown people leave cos no more benefits

job done.

my country is killed by the enemies of the world, hence the great emigration sorry for all the Polish idiots I did not want to talk to them I hear Polish speech and they talk to me because he does not speak dumb sense

Who /notevenbotheringvoting/ here?

The fearmongering has been way too potent for me to even bother wasting my morning.

Let's just hope EU doesn't crumble whilst we're in it because that'll really fuck us.

>just about to finish my Chemistry degree
>want to go into further academic research or industrial R&D
>"why don't you go into teaching user? You're great with kids!"

This fucking pic is why not.

Roach get out

Don't shit talk the TV mate you could get points on your licence

The Indian woman just went to the park to take a shit

No you get OUT*
*the EU

What did they mean by this?

Such a disgusting image.

They've actually boiled it down to non whites vs whites.

Not only that, but they depict the nonwhite as rich, calm, collected, and a fragile old woman.

The white man is the aggressor, he's working class AND a skinhead.
Such blatant propaganda.

A more accurate depiction would be 10 EU commissioners sitting on one end and a normal British person sitting high atop the other, with no chance of ever tipping the scale.

Don't you have some faeces to sup on?

Cockroach Britain get out.

>A more accurate depiction would be 10 EU commissioners sitting on one end and a normal British person sitting high atop the other, with no chance of ever tipping the scale.

totally stealing this. Credit can only be given to you in spiritual solidarity, britBro

Why is the EU side represented by an old Indian woman when it's basically just Britain getting those little shits from the Commonwealth and has nothing to do with the EU?

And that's exactly why they should do it.

I'm finding that if one option is presented as racist, these days, I will edge towards that option. Being considered "racist" just means "non-left, uncucked, and pro-Western". I wouldn't even consider voting for anyone or anything that hasn't been accused of racism.

You're the one flooded with looless pooing Indians and Pakis shitting in your streets, running around wiping their shit-smeared hands on everybody.

No worries, if you make that image I will be a happy man either way.

Theyre just blatantly milking muh racism to sway white guilted sillies into voting to stay in the EU. Openly questioning that ad is probably a hate crime over there too

"Romanian"

"Czech"

thats what EU is about and its not only britsh people but all EU "citizen" are fucked up by some not chosen commission of the EU "government" that is the bigges bullshit going on in EU

That's not a hijab that's a shawl, you goddamn illiterate strayacunt.

Exactly that, hopefully we actually will leave and the tide may turn for other nations.

"swiss french"

He's not swiss. He's a nigger.

Another slap in the face of white British. Only thing that can svae Britain is leaving the EU and exchanging your 3rd worlders for an army of talented dentist.

and Germany is doing good

Yeah stay in your EU you fucking sandnigger cock sucking german cunt

The commission aren't chosen directly by the people but the member states' cabinets so that the commissioner positions would be spread evenly.

I mean what are the odds otherwise of a Finn becoming commissioner of finance?

They'd all just be from the large member states which is why everyone is so afraid of EU becoming a federation. Shit if we'd go by regular parliamentary voting regulations many countries wouldn't even be able to break the election threshold (Finland is 1% of EU population) to get a single representative.

Better get it's entire extend family then. Kim's onto something.

Reminder that if brits dont leave they wont be allowed to say bad things about eu.
Fucking cucks.

when did you beat the eternal anglo?

yep fuck teaching. insane bureaucracy and rigid syllabus and targets. i might consider it in a free classroom with genuinely able kids, otherwise no fucking way.

im white and blue/green eyed you monkey
Lets face it
>Hillary will be US President
>The Britbongs will fuck themself 100 time more than the eu by voting yes
>and a single eu Mega State is the best thing that could happen to you fags

indeed this is foul propaganda, fit only for the toilet, the weak minded and the emotionally and psychologically insecure. Which probably means it'll work.

Please please please leave. First the referendum vote was bottled, then the Scots decided they quite like being kept by the English after all, and now this. One last chance for a bit of spine.

says the cunt with the highest rape quote on earth

Didnt knew you had wlan on your designated Shitting Streets

Being the purest aryan don't impede you of being a sandnigger cocks lovers. Bitch.

I wonder if the scots really did decide that at all though?

youtube.com/watch?v=kUR-HgAtwtg

White genocide=Nonwhites in a country

Unless youre just salty your girl left you for someone of color.

he sure looks like a jew.

How do we kill the EU?

Nuke us from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

top kek

You can't. It's too late. This is what you get for being apathetic and letting it gradually assume so much control.
It's only downhill from here

When you bring in, by the thousands, a group of people with an incredibly high birth rate and massively conflicting ideologies, to an already dwindling population, you are actively bringing about the demise of the original population.

When you then pass laws and stifle any protest from the population, when you actively try to suppress its culture and identity you are doing so even more.

When you attempt to divide the sexes in the same population, and create unrest between almost every individual, rather than bring about cohesion and unity, you are doing so even more.

When you actively cover up the mass rape and molestation of the original populations women, you are doing so even more.

etc etc.

Do nothing