AMA ABOUT NIGGERS

AMA ABOUT NIGGERS

Specifically, I spent quite a few months in Ethiopia for humanitarian reasons.

I can safely say, without having travelled to a lot of other places around the globe, ETHIOPIA IS ONE OF THE SHITTIEST, MOST GOD FORSAKEN, DEPRESSING DUMPHOLES IN THE ENTIRE PLANET.

I can only vent now because THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT DOES NOT ONLY BAN WEBSITES LIKE THIS ONE, but it also MONITORS BASICALLY ALL INTERNET USAGE. Words like "government" are immediately picked up and entire conversations logged and analyzed.

I wasn't a racist before this experience. I still don't really think I am. We also went to Kenya and the experience was quite nice, although the major difference between the two is western influence is a lot bigger on Kenya.

So... ask me anything, faggots. I will answer.

Where in Ethiopia did you travel to, faggot?

t. Tigrayan

It is one of the poorest countries in Africa, also do they see you as a white rich man? And how do they act to it

And by the way, basically you hate Ethiopia because there isn't an absolute freedom of speech? Are you fucking retarded?

Addis, Oromia and SNNP regions.

I also visited the north in a week off. Lalibela is nice, I guess.

Yes. You are white so you must give these lazy faggots money. The streets are filled with niggers doing nothing during weekdays. Some follow you then ask you for money because they were acting as a "guide" to you. Some drunk retard followed me for 10 blocks, me being too polite (stupid) to tell him to fuck off, he then asked for 200 Birr (equivalent roughly to 7 USD). This was walking back to my hotel, the location of which I already knew and needed no help find him. I gave him 4 Birr just to piss him off.

I hate Ethiopia because the government is absolute shit and because the average IQ is 69.

Did you at least get laid, I'm at least one of these poverty-stricken people.

While the women were surprisingly beautiful (they don't have the typical nig-nog features, they are much softer, there's some sand-nigger influence as well), I went there with my girlfriend.

Of course if you go south you'll find spear-chucking motherfuckers that are dark as night.

pic related

Okay, but to hate an entire country because of an authoritarian government is not fair to the culture and people that live under it. Ethiopia is a beautiful country with rich history, don't let shitty places in the south and addis ababa make you think that all of Ethiopia is like that.

Oromia and addis ababa is almost nigger tier places to go. Try going to towns and cities in Tigray like Adwa, Shire, or Axum, or Me'kele. Those are the towns up north are actually quite decent with very cultured and religious people. Keep in mind that Ethiopia is VERY diverse. South Ethiopia is completely different from the North.

>LOGged

You're Ethiopian, aren't you?

The only reason Tigray cities are "nicer" is because the governments supports them far more than the rest. I went to Mekele, it's the second nicest city in Addis behind Bahir Dar, and both are still shit-tier cities by international standards.

Also a country being "religious" is not a good thing.

bump

I have a lot of dumb nigger stories

Yes obviously, I'm from Tigray. You should learn more about the history of my country before labeling everyone as a nigger.

nigger

Right back at you, faggot. :^

“Human”-itarian?

Is that like vegetarian?

:)
Actually dated a half ethiopian chick for a while. Her dad was fucking nuts, hated my guts because I was white etc. She was hot as fuck, though.

Still, I prefer eritreans to ethiopians

Eritreans are Tigrayans, we speak the same language and share every similarity with each other. They get mad though if you call them Tigrayans.

And Ethiopian parents are usually strict on their preference for who their children can marry, it has to be an Ethiopian. It's not because you're white that he discriminated against you, it's because you're a non-ethiopian. Even if you were an African American he wouldn't be alright with that.

Niggers are all the same.
You can put a nigger out of the jungle, but you can't put the jungle out of a nigger.
Nigger

Are you saying you're not black?

The average IQ of your country is 69, do you even know what that means?

Your English probably shows you're not too far from the average.

What exactly do you want me to learn about your shitty history? Some tribe killed a bunch of other tribes, then some other tribe killed them, and so on.

And Ethiopians think this is fine and normal in 2017.

You see, this isn't about your regular nigger. These are self-loathing niggers who refer to other niggers are "africans" while calling themselves "habesha", thinking that title is any better.

Your country, in a few words, is dumb, backwards, intolerant, lazy and poor (because of all of the above).

any funny stories?

Yeah, all of Africa is the same. Just a bunch of niggers who speak the same nigger language and look alike. Can't even tell the difference between a West African and an East African because hey, they're all niggers!

Kek, you're beyond stupid and a complete hypocrite from the fact that you know nothing of geography. You're just as stupid as the "niggers" that you despise.

Do you think the aid is doing anything good longterm?
Can the local population think long term and plan ahead or do they think only about now? (this is one of the things I've heard causes Africa problems)
Were the people lazy or was there simply no work available?
Do any of them make any attempt to help themselves or do they wait for gibs?
Who do they blame their problems on?

What Is the strangest behavior you observed?
Are they as dumb as we are told?

You're totally a nigger, pretty sure you dumb. Try to feed your bonobo's country

Every single hotel room had flip flops or crocs available to guests. 90% of these rooms had mismatched, same side footwear. I have no idea why. You would always get two left or two right, mistmatched crocs or flip flops.

A reminder, I do not with people, in general, any harm or suffering. AIDs is not doing any good there or anywhere else. What they need there is food, education and awareness that their culture is toxic. All are very hard to achieve.
They cannot think long term, no. We actually did English classes. In the most commonly spoken language in Ethiopia, there's no word for "future". They don't have savings, they just live day by day.
They were lazy as fuck.
Yes, a lot of them help themselves and take the help we gave as tools to improve their lives in the long term. Others, not so much.
Anything but themselves. There's a very interesting article about the Ethiopian retard that decided to copy "In-n-out", in which the government official said "our job is give out the license but it is the owner's responsibility to see if that name is taken somewhere else" (then what the fuck are you for). The owner was being sued by the real In-n-out and thought "it was bad luck". It also tasted like dry shit.

Do you understand what being "black" even means? If you're talking about Sub Saharan African then yes, but to be more specific I'm East African and to be even more specific, I'm Tigrayan. Africa is the most diverse continent on the planet, but I wouldn't expect much from someone as ignorant as you and frankly, I'm not going to even bother wasting my time explaining the difference between African countries and their history. You have absolutely no interest in understanding it.

To conclude, I don't know what exactly you're seeing in my sentences that infer my lack in intelligence. If so please point out the small punctuation or grammatical error that validates your claim.

How easy is it to fuck "legal" teens there? Or infact anywhere else in Africa

Homosexuality is illegal, yet male friends walk the streets holding hands. Very funny stuff.

Yes, they are extremely dumb, their grasp of the English language is far worse than they think it is and they fail to fuck up some of the simplest tasks. This was the most frustrating experience for me. I tend to relate and bond with smart people. It's not narcissistic or anything of the sort, I simply don't give a fuck about small-talk, and average joes love small talk. While there, all they could muster was the smallest of talks.

Why are you trying to change the subject? No matter how culturally diverse your country is, it is still shit by most international standards. Not only that, Ethiopia is one of the shittiest countries in the region, even compared to their neighbors, and yet you and your people act like it's the best place on Earth.

You claim to be Tigrayan, yet I'm pretty sure Sup Forums is banned on Ethiopia. Where are you right now, and why?

I don't know and I am not interested.

Is this what you do on the internet whenever you see a black person? Call them a nigger as an attempt to insult them because you're afraid of actually getting to know another human being? You don't even know me yet equate me to African American crack dealers in detroit.

I've been on Sup Forums for years and have read the same nigger insult thousands of times, it means absolutely nothing to me. You're just repeatedly proving your own hypocrisy on your hate for unintelligent black people, or so you call "niggers." You lack the abstract thinking to engage in a rational conversation so I award you no points in even attempting to insult me with the most dry, boring, used up insult on this site.

To add up, how do you feel about homosexuality? Should gays be able to marry and have kids?

there is nothing wrong with your english. op is a cunt

Ethiopia may not be in the best shape right now in means of gdp per capita, poverty rates, crime, etc but it's still a developing country. I acknowledge the shitty situations that my country is in, but we are progressing and I'm proud of that.

Why are you going out of your way to point out the flaws of Ethiopia? Of course they exist, but we can both agree on the fact that Ethiopia is not the shittiest country in the world. Do you have any other special ties to Ethiopia besides the humanitarian work?

Homosexuality is degenerate but it should be legal regardless of my views because people have the right to do what they want as long as they are consenting adults.

And on the subject of homosexuals adopting kids, I believe that they should undergo a psychological health analysis for pedophilia and a criminal record check. If they pass then they may adopt 1 (one) child.

>Homosexuality is degenerate

It is one of the shittiest places to live in. Sure, it's not fucking Somalia or Siria, but it's right there.

You aren't progressing, that's the fucking point. You're an idiot who is being fed the bullshit your government has been saying for 30 years. You actually believe your government has won all of its elections? Are you that gullible?

You say "developing country", yet almost half your children are not getting enough food to develop the brain of a normal human adult.

You are an idiot who grew up with money and are not even aware of the true situation of your country.

Why one? Why should homosexuals go a "psychological health analysis for pedophilia", but not heterosexuals?

I believe that homosexuality

My bad, I meant to say degeneracy. But keep going on, about "muh grammar," as if miniscule mistakes like that make my argument unreadable.

I don't give a fuck, you're just monkeys. Always raping and selling your family member in Libya. You're so dumb that you know you have HIV but you don't stop to fuck cause you're animal who's cutting female nipples.
Fuckin' trees bastard instead of the other troll who called you nigger I really hate you.

I believe that homosexuals are more likely to be pedophiles according to past data I've seen on Sup Forums which is a very creditable source itself.

>mumble mumble mumble nigger
>mumble mumble aids
Are you having a mental breakdown or something?

My country's not dying because white people fuck us cause we are to stupid and lazy to do something. In my country black people takes the trash for us or be at home to serve us like indonesian shit.

Comparing you with Brazil its ont really reliable. They're even worst monkey than African

What are you trying to say? Use a fucking comma for fucks sake.

I'm sayin' that segregation is a good thing

Depends on the country.