Rekt/gore spread for your bread

Rekt/gore spread for your bread

Why would you be so stupid?

You'd have to be fucking nuts.

Thread

Send me any sort of brutal decapitation video, no problem, but I can't watch a guy fucking up his penis like this, I don't know how any male can.

>>all anons
Need some gore to, fap too

how does that even happen?

Same

His dick wasn't even permanently damaged. The doctors didn't know wtf to do so they called the fire dept who in turn cut the nuts off with a rather large hand held die grinder.

>What are you doing after work, Frank?
>Oh, just hanging around the house.

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies or gore something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

nice copy pasta fag

I saw the aftermath once of a person that passed out while on an escalator. It wasn't pretty at all.

>they said I can do anything if I just believe in my self

Woah...

We're not joking. the fascination of horror is an inate human instinct. No need to pretend the world is some happy place, reality is brutal.

Befur u dye bb show Robert vrgine

is this a jar with the largest log of shit i've ever seen stuck to its top?

Dude you also qouted that funny pic of guy who hangs down on his nuts xD

Asians truly have no souls

There is somebody so stupid that they opened a text file and copy and pasted this text, and then waited for a thread to post this. Think about it! This is what some people think it is hilarious. I'm not saying it isn't, but I would have appreciated something original.

Fuck you. Not everyone on here come to laugh at dead mutilated bodies. I come here to stay in touch with reality. Real shit like this happens everyday. Real people die like this everyday. This thread makes you feel alive because you're not the one getting rekt. It makes you want to appreciate the pathetic lives you lead everyday. These threads make you love more because any moment you can be ripped away from this cruel cruel world.

Fucking medical scammers.
they purposefully get injured by things hoping for money from the lawsuit, so typically drivers in this part of the world will try to kill an injured person rat her than let them live and go bankrupt.

you fucking idiot, she was on her phone and didn't even notice the van until it hit her

Out of all the Webms on here this is the only one that made me queasy. Why would anyone mutilate their own eyes like this?

Exploration of death is fascinating.

>hurr durr

he must of thought the track was a designated shitting area

>filename

Thats some final destination shit right there.

anyone know what that was that grabbed this kid I'd like too know

It's like they don't even have traffic laws in china. His insurance probably goes down because other ppl died and he lived.

Care to elaborate on that anecdote please user?

I couldn't figure it out either.

idk, maybe a panther

Bear by the look of it
maybe a wild dog

Here is someone who rejects the cruel truths of reality. They turn a blind eye to death and gore as though it can only be captured on a movie set. It isn't, sunshine. Rub the fairy dust out of your eyes, some people die with their spines coming out of their mouths. It can just as easily happen to you, kid.

omg is he ok

It's fake you faggots

The guy in the green was in on it.

I saw that review also

what the fuck is going on there?

guy got deded by truck

this happened in finland, i remember when this was all over the news. the one driving the atv got 8 and a half years for attempted murder of a police officer

why was he in the road?

I read a story like this on a motorcycle forum. A guy was adjusting the chain on a v strom 1000 with the engine running and got his hand fed through the rear sprocket. Saved all his fingers but had a lot of pain and swelling.

God damn it user..

When I see rekt I get happy and then can't watch a single video because shit iphone

this dumbass had no idea what he was doing

how would you safely stop this bike? or is it best to just let it go?

Nice meme card.
>also checked those trips

wy u clik on it then

How do you not see that coming?

>When I see rekt I get happy and then can't watch a single video because shit iphone

There's an app called The Chan that lets you watch webms on your iphone.

Why do you believe it is fake.