How do i lose weight in like 5 days should i just stop eating or do meth

How do i lose weight in like 5 days should i just stop eating or do meth

>stop eating or do meth
That escalated quickly.

Just stop eating. Drink a lot of water. After day 2 your body will start breaking down fat for energy.

spoiler alert, you can lose all the weight you can and she still won't fuck you

Dubzzzzzz and ya i think ima just stop eating

Who said any thing about she faggot

Bump

>calls me faggot
>was actually talking about a 'he'

doubt your gay lover cares that much about an extra five pounds while fucking you in the ass thinking about someone who he really wants to fuck in the ass anyway.

Vro you gotta be queer as hell thinking about all this gay ass fucking

LOL. not op. but you think you can only lose weight for someone else? you fucking pathetic.

btw OP. Meth isn't going to help you lose weight.

Why else would he want to lose weight so fast? If he was doing it for himself he'd lose it like the rest of us.

all that gay ass pounding turn you on huh?

Its for a concert $ouicideboys

Never seen a fat meth head

Your the only other person I've seen say vro besides me

Trust me. You die before you lose weight.

Shit come on vro

>losing weight for a concert
Please explain

>no refined whites ex. sugar, flour/bread
>low sodium
>eat fibrous vegetables each day
>go for a walk each day
>drink water
>make your biggest meal breakfast
>have a very light dinner and go to sleep with a stomach full of water

Suicide 666 skiirrrtttt

Im fucking dead now too

OP is the performer duhh

need more context. there is no fast way to lose way IMO. the best and safe way is maybe stop eating.

He said it's for $uicideboys
Either he's a $uicideboy, which I doubt, or he's just attending. I'm assuming the latter.

I dont wamt to look like a fat fuck whin im right behind a bad bitch

Why not meth and starvation? What's the point of half assing full retard mode. Shit start smoking meth and stop eating and pace for the next 5 days without sleeping. Figure if you're determined and high on meth you can walk 30 miles a day. That's about 3000 Cal's x 5 so 15000. Then you'll burn around 2000 a day anyways so total should be 25000. That's about 6lbs of fat. Probably lose a lot more. Do it.

what kind of gay shit is a suicidboy lmao

I just got realy close for that pic im the latter

The guys that fuck your mom every other night the other night there banging your sister

They are the same thing

Just take drugs to get girls at a $uicideboys concert. And Jesus fucking christ OP, 5 fucking days. Wtf are you thinking. You've been fat for how many years and 5 days before a $uicideboys show, which will turn into a Lil Peep memorial, you decide you shouldn't be a fat ass. Get it together bro.

Anorexic girl checking in!

Not eating for 5 days will only result in about 3-4 pounds lost.

Would recommend eating 1200-1400 calories a day until you're no longer fat. Meth isn't that effective.

So you win just do both fuck sleep too while im at it

Well. this sounds workable. bit extreme.

take DNP

Stop eating so much and get some exercise. It's not hard, I lost 60 pounds by just eating less and exercising. Now don't starve yourself, just eat what you need to and make sure what your eating is good.

Also should not that virtually no matter what doing meth and marathon walking for 5 days without sleeping will always make you far worse looking then when you started. I probably shouldn't have to say that but I feel like you might need to hear it.

Wat ThatIts a joke how do you even get meth

Move more eat normal.

You need to build up your muscle burning and blood flow.

I

Im 220 right now was 240

Skip all the bullshit and just cut off your leg. Instant lose twenty ish pounds, plus you can get a badass bionic one afterwards!

This you OP?

ya the names fat nick im a Florida underground rapper just trying cut a few pounds out here vro

Ok. Timestamp with your fat buck tooth face smiling or gtfo cuck.

Or, post a pic of Pouya's dick in yo mouf. Equally valid as timestamp

>Finger on trigger
>Deodorant in the window
>Half the floor money isn't even US
>safety seals still on bottles
>Fatman slav squating

What is wrong with you?

Bitch i know you see these vvs diamonds on my teeth get the fuck out her boy young rich and hansome baby

How about this i took from the drop out of school tour bitch

We globle in this bitch

How'd you take a pic of yourself from the audience. Gr8 b8 fatty. $uicideboys are trash, Pouya is a scrawny queer, and even if you are Fat Nick you're a piece of shit.

Go on runs, smoke cigs, fast, smoke meth, drink a shit ton of water.
You will feel like hell, but you'll drop weight fast.

If you know of them and dont like them then you must be one huge ass faggot

Why would fat nick be on Sup Forums you fucking stupid jew fag

Rip lil peep

Rip lil peep