What's the best way to get rid of poor criminals in a neighborhood...

What's the best way to get rid of poor criminals in a neighborhood? I live in a gentrifying neighborhood and there are one or two major corners where drug dealing/loitering is a problem. There are also a signifiant number of residents who are simply trash human beings who don't take care of their properties, smoke weed on their porch all day, are loud, etc. Sadly nearly all of these degenerates are renting in buildings that are rent-controlled due to age.

What's the best way to get rid of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_gwKKT3XFJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=miXMWJyOdgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's the price you pay for living near niggers.

Right but there's gotta be a way to effectively force some out

Realistically, the only way is to make all local businesses expensive, and take away rental or subsidized housing.

Gentrification works....but it’s extremely rare for the govt.to take away housing

>What's the best way to get rid of poor criminals in a neighborhood?
Offer them a full time job with a livable wage

Op have you heard of bomb before use that shit bitch

Easier to move to a better neighborhood. "white flight"

The gentrification is definitely working. Every few houses, one either was just recently renovated or is in the process. Home values have pretty much doubled in the last year or 2. In about 3 years I suspect the owners of the rental properties will all have finally sold to developers who will flip the properties or create condos too expensive for these people. But in the mean time it's unsightly. Definitely the price we pay for making this kind of investment in a neighborhood like this, but it's already paying off financially.

We moved here intentionally for investment purposes (and have already received a significant return on that investment). Yuppy millennials like me and the gays are all starting to move in and turn the place around.

youtube.com/watch?v=_gwKKT3XFJ0

And if you’re really sinister, you might devise public transportation to detour from those areas.

Invest in firecrackers with long wicks. Get close enough to groups like that, light firecracker and watch the fun begin!

Well you clean up a neighborhood with cops. You get cops by bringing in money. Most money will avoid bad neighborhoods so you need to find money that is OK with bad neighborhoods. For example, try to get art studios and university kids in there. Maybe office space for startups. This will promote secondary business to cater to them (restaurants, starbucks, etc). When the money comes in, the cops will clean it up.

Dude, all you have to do is wait a couple of years.

I live in Bushwick, Brooklyn, which used to be a warzone, but now there's coffee shops on every corner, artisanal cheese stores, and hipsters literally everywhere.

Give it time.

This is you:

youtube.com/watch?v=miXMWJyOdgw

bump

Speakers with the high-pitch that only young can hear.

>What's the best way to get rid of them?
A war and you send them there first.

OP, if you have guts, which you don't then there is an easy answer. Cleanse with fire, simply torch the shit houses. They will then be either demolished or rebuilt nicely by thee insurance. In the meantime the niggers will be rehoused.

Well I'm not looking to go to jail although I like your style

Cut off government assistance and create jobs

Rename the street to Gaye Street and rebrand the area Faggotsville.

lol'd

then don't get caught pussy

Poisson the water

Blast Beethoven.

it's nigger kryptonite